Chloe's Country Cocks - Cover

Chloe's Country Cocks

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2019 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: After finally ending a bad relationship, I don't want a new relationship. I just want sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Incest   .

“Thank you, Daddy,” I say. “Johnny was a bad man.”

“Serves him right,” Daddy says. “You told him you were breaking up and he didn’t listen. A man like that gets what’s coming to him.”

I glance out to the cow pasture thinking about Johnny.

I thought I loved Johnny. He gave me a lot of attention and I liked how he took charge of our dating. I dated some boys and we couldn’t figure out where to go or what to do. I liked that Johnny always knew. When we started fucking, he was so good but he became rough and I didn’t like rough and one time I came home with bruises on my arm. Daddy asked me about it and he said I shouldn’t put up with any guy who does that. I knew Daddy was right and I was thinking about ending it with Johnny so I told Johnny I was breaking up with him and he didn’t like that one bit. I came home with a shiner for my right eye.

Well, you know Daddy. He ain’t gonna put up with any guy beating up his little girl. I’m 19 years old and Daddy knows that but it’s just been Daddy and me for so long running this farm. Mama died when I was young.

So I ask Johnny to come over to the farm and tell him Daddy is out running errands so we can have some fun and so Johnny is over right away since I stayed away from him for the last week since he hit me. I walk Johnny around the farm. I know he wants to go to my room and fuck and it used to sound fun until he decided to be rough and so I guide him out to the cow pasture and there’s a hole there and I show it to him and Johnny don’t care because to him it’s just a hole. I tell him to stay right there and I step away and Johnny’s looking at me like “What’s going on?” and Daddy shoots him and Johnny falls right into that hole and then Daddy buries him.

“I’m gonna miss having sex with Johnny,” I say.

“He was too rough,” says Daddy. “That’s why you broke up with him.”

“But before he got rough, I liked it a lot.”

“He wasn’t your first boy and he won’t be your last. You’ll find that one that you love and it will be perfect.”

“I love you, Daddy. Why can’t you be the one?”

“You know why, Chloe. I’ve told you before. It ain’t right for the man who created a woman with his sperm to be putting his sperm in that woman.”

“But I love you so much, Daddy.”

“It’s a different kind of love, Chloe. It ain’t right.”

“I don’t care. If I want to fuck someone who I know will always love me then it could only be you.”

“I’m your Daddy,” Daddy says. “I can’t be putting my cob into your corn hole.”

I can’t help but pout and go away. I flop on my bed. I’m so tired of trying to find love with the boys in the area. There’s gotta be a better way to get lots of sex.


I make dinner for Daddy and me. I can’t help but be smiling when I think about Johnny and who he was hoping to put his cock in my pussy but Daddy shot him and the last place he put his cock is in the dirt. Now he’s part of our cow pasture. I bet the cows already pooped on him. He was a shit!

“Do you think I’m beautiful?” I call out from the kitchen to where Daddy is in the other room watching TV.

“I ain’t fucking you, Chloe.”

“I didn’t ask that!” I say perturbed.

“Of course, you’re beautiful. You’re as beautiful as your mother.”

I do look a lot like the photos of Mama on the wall. We both have brown hair. Mama’s is shoulder length in the photos but mine is half way down my back. I’m five foot four so an inch taller than Mama and I weigh 130 which is the same. I can tell Mama had nice C-sized boobies just like I got.

I put the food on the table and Daddy comes in to sit too.

“Daddy?” I say.

“What?”

“Would it be okay to hire some farmhands?”

“What for? You know it’s the slow season. We don’t need no extra help until spring.”

“I was just thinking ... someone to keep me entertained.”

“You want to pay someone to fuck you? Go get a boyfriend.”

I can’t help but explode. “I’m tired of boyfriends! I just want someone nice to fuck me!”

“We ain’t paying no farmhand.” He sounds annoyed.

“Well my own Daddy who loves me and I love him won’t fuck me so what else can I do? Should I go into town and be a prostitute?”

“Don’t say foolish talk. No, I don’t want you to be no whore but you’re 19 so I can’t stop you either. You know I chose to have no say when you starting dating when you were 14 and I know you lost your virginity when you were 15. I’m glad that you’re a woman that wants to be with men. I don’t know if I could handle it if you were one of those lezzie girls.”

“The word is lesbian and there’s nothing wrong with it but no I ain’t one. I like men. I like having a cock in my pussy. That’s why I want to have a farmhand.”

Daddy shakes his head. “We don’t got the money for that right now and even if we did I wouldn’t pay some guy to fuck you. That ain’t gonna happen.”

“Then how am I going to have sex?”

“I don’t know Chloe. It seems dating the local boys has worked out before.”

“I’m tired of them,” I sigh sadly.

“I don’t know what to say.”

“It’s okay, Daddy. I’m sorry.”

I have some thinking to do.


So I do some thinking and I have an idea but I have to keep it from Daddy but since I’m paid my own money from working the farm I can hide what I’m doing. I’m gonna get me some cock!

The barn is empty right now with winter almost here. It only has Daddy’s horse River and my horse Daisy. I take care of the horses so I know Daddy won’t be in the barn any time soon.

The back of the barn is an open area for storage during planting and harvest season. I have put up sets of big curtains to block it off from view. Most of my setup in the barn I have to do while Daddy’s in town. It’s good that Daddy has to go into town all the time.

So next I have a couple of guys come in and they build me this flat wood frame on legs that’s about two feet off the ground and it’s designed to hold five twin mattress side by side so yes it’s big and it has to be sturdy and I have to be able to clean underneath.

One day I talk to Daddy about how when I was a little girl that I wanted a unicorn instead of a horse and I know I bored him to death but it distracted him so the workers could drive off and not be seen by Daddy. What a girl has to go through to get some cock!

So the twin mattresses are delivered and put into the wood frame so it mostly looks like one giant bed. I’m not concerned about getting sheets or anything to cover the mattress. I just want something comfortable and what’s more comfortable than a bed to fuck on?

So the next thing is I hire this guy to cut a hole in the middle of each mattress and he looks at me like I’m crazy and maybe I am. I haven’t had a cock in my lonely pussy since bad Johnny hurt me. Is it crazy to want to have a cock inside me? It sounds natural and normal to me. So the worker does the first one and I lie on the bed with my butt in the hole and I ask him to make it a little wider and he does. While he’s doing mattress two I change my mind and decide the middle mattress will stay like it is. Four is almost as many as five and that should be enough,

Finally prep work is completed and I get to do the fun part. Interviews!

I don’t want local boys so I put an ad over at Samuelville which is about an hour away and at Richardstown which is about an hour the other way.


On Thursdays Daddy is always in town almost all morning during this season so that’s when I schedule my interviews. I have 11 guys show interest in working as farmhands.

I dress the part. I have to know if they’re going to be suitable for me. I wear my short shorts all the time but I have never worn this red and white plaid top ever ever ever. My friend Emma gave it to me a couple of years ago because I’m a farmgirl and that’s what one thinks when they think of a farmgirl but I didn’t want to wear it but today is the perfect day to wear it. Like I said, it’s the typical farm girl top. It ties underneath my boobies leaving my stomach bare. I don’t wear a bra underneath because I want the guys to see what they’re getting. I pull my top tight so that you can easily see the shape of my boobies and my cleavage is tight and my nipples are pokies.

So 11 guys are waiting outside the barn when I come out of the house to meet them and oh, yes, I can see the happiness I give most of them when they see me. I’m hoping erections are generating right now but we’ll see. We go into the barn and I have them all go into one of the empty horse stalls up front. They have to line up in a semi-circle. I brought a pad a paper with me and so I write their names down leaving room to take notes.

Already I know I’m not going to select a craggily old guy that smells like cigarettes and there’s another older guy like in his 30s that looks to be in good shape so he might be okay but my first thought is no.

I say, “My name is Chloe and you’re going to be working directly under me.” My mind goes to a naughty place and I have to stifle a laugh. “I’m gonna be straightforward with you about an additional duty so I hope you won’t be disappointed but I’m going to be one of your main duties.”

I enjoy the confused expressions on their faces. I like this power.

I continue, “I’m a lonely farm girl and I have farm girl needs and that means I need someone who can satisfy my needs.”

Smiles appear on some faces.

A hand goes up. I acknowledge it.

The guy asks, “So you mean along with are other duties you’re going to pay us to...”

“Fuck me?” I complete when he fades off. “Yes.”

One guy speaks up. “I ... I can’t do that. I got married two months ago. I can’t cheat on Jessica.”

“I understand,” I say but feel disappointed because he is one of the cuter guys. “Sorry you can’t take the job.”

One down, ten to go to narrow down to four.

I say to the ten, “Drop your pants and show me your cocks so I can see who is serious about taking the job.”

I have 10 cocks before my eyes in super-fast speed though the oldest guy takes longer but I’ve pretty much already ruled him out anyway. He’s not even hard so now he’s for sure out.

I look over the beautiful sight however here I am barely dressed and offering to let them put their cocks in my pussy and a couple of them can’t even get hard? Another one is only semi-hard.

I get closer and I take notes. A nice fat cock is a definite yes. There’s a skinnier but longer cock. That’s a likely yes. The guy in his 30s has a strong, firm erection. He’s ready to fuck me. I’m warming to him.

I have 3 probables, 4 out, now I must decide between the last 3. The cocks are very similar and should equally provide pleasure. How do I decide? The guy with the beard, while cute, what if I want oral? A beard sounds scratchy. No thanks.

Down to two. Oh, I just don’t know. I chose the guy with the blue eyes.

I say the names of the four guys I want to stay and say “Sorry” to the guys I excuse.

“I now want to perform individual interviews,” I say to the remaining four. I point at Long Cock and wave him forward.

“Is she gonna fuck us all?” I overhear Fat Cock whisper. I have good hearing.

I go through the curtains and Long Cock follows.

“What do you think of the bed?” I ask.

“It’s amazing,” he says while looking at it and being distracted.

Clonk!

I hit him in the head with a shovel. He falls to the floor knocked out. I drag him over to the bed and place him on mattress one. I’m a farmgirl so I’m strong. I take his clothes off and attach his wrists to shackles that connect to the head of the bed frame. His butt goes in the hole in the mattress.

Blue Eyes is next. I just peek my head through the curtain and summon him. He comes through and see the bed and sees the...

Clonk!

Another one down. Put him on mattress two, undress him, and attach him to shackles.

Mattress three will be for me if I want to sleep with my guys.

30s Guy.

Clonk!

I didn’t expect him to turn so fast and hit the side of his face. He still went down and out cold. Mattress four.

Finally Fat Cock.

Clonk!

Undress and shackle.

I have four farmhands with four lovely cocks. I’m so happy. I can’t wait for them to wake up!

I move their cars so they are hidden behind the windbreak trees. Daddy will never see them.

I return to the house and dress normally. Daddy will be home soon.

I help Daddy unload his truck and I make lunch for us and then I excuse myself to do some chores.


“What’s with all the yelling?” I scold my guys when I go through the curtain.

‘What are you doing?” Long Cock says.

“Let us go!” Fat Cock says.

“You can’t do this!” Long Cock says.

“You all need to shut up or I’m gonna put something in your mouths to make you shut up.”

“Why are you doing this?” 30s Guy says.

“Are you going to all shut up or do I have to start poking you with the pitchfork?”

They turn quiet. Dang! Who knew it’s so hard for men to listen?

I get undressed and I get the attention of the men and I start to get the attention of cocks too. They like what they see and I like what I see. Four fence posts.

I get on the bed of the right side and straddle Fat Cock. I position his cock and push down. It slides right up in me. My pussy’s been wet and ready for this for weeks! Fat Cock feels so good inside me. I so missed this. It took a lot of effort to get this again but my dream is now reality.

I move up and down on Fat Cock. Fat Cock has a nice fat cock and it rubs all around my insides. It feels so goooood! I’m feeling my insides boil already. It’s been too long. Playing with my Clara, that’s what I call her when I finger myself, until I cum is not enough. It’s always better with a cock rubbing inside me. I move faster. I want my cum. I NEED my cum. Oh, fuck. Oh, yes! I’m cumming! I collapse forward on top of Fat Cock. He keeps thrusting up into me and I keep cumming! I feel like the blue jay of happiness! Fat Cock gasps then snorts then I feel his cum shooting into me. Wow! That is awesome.

I look over and eye 30s Guy’s ready cock and he’s eyeing me. I’m a little unsteady but I move over and straddle 30s Guy. I position his cock but he doesn’t wait for me. He thrusts up and his cock is inside my pussy.

30s Guy is eager to fuck me and that’s good because I’m kind of wiped out already and I have three more cocks to fuck. I didn’t know I would cum so hard. I guess that’s what happens when you haven’t fucked in a while. It’s like my body is craving it.

I moan. 30s Guy’s cock has a slight curve in it or something and it’s rubbing me in this amazing spot inside my pussy. There’s also a strength in his cock that I’ve never felt with any boyfriend. Oh my gawwwd! I’m cumming again! I shiver and tremble on 30s Guy as he continues to drive up into my pussy. I feel so fantastic that I’m lucky to stay upright. New wave after new wave of ultimate pleasure runs through and over my body. I’m one big pleasure noodle!

“Here it cums,” he warns.

I don’t need the warning. I can tell by how fast he’s driving into me and how hard his breathing is now.

I feel a large shot of cum in the depths of my pussy. 30s Guy’s breathing slows and his cock deflates and slips out of me.

I’m tired and I feel great and I’m super happy but I want more. Four is more.

I move over to Blue Eyes. His cock has wilted but as soon as I grab it and rub it against my pussy he gets hard and I slip it right into me. He does slow thrusts and that’s great with me. I need to get a new wind to participate.

When new energy comes. I match his rhythm. It stimulates Blue Eyes and he fucking me faster and it’s not much time until I have his load of cum in my pussy.

I move over to Long Cock.

Long Cock’s cock is thinner but it’s not small girth wise. It’s like the giraffe of cock. It’s a majestic creature. It enters me and I gasp because it continues to enter me. It reaches deeper inside my pussy than ever ever ever. I’m glad I chose Long Cock.

I move on him and he moves under me in long strokes. It’s like his cock should be out of me already but it’s still rubbing inside my pussy. It feels awesome! I’m recovered. I know I’m going to cum again. This is the best day ever ever ever. I move fast on Long Cock and he’s letting me do the work now. He’s moaning and gasping and enjoying my pussy. It’s like we were made for each other because just as I feel his cock spewing its cum into me, my body becomes happier than a pig in a mud bog. It’s lightning that’s so close it will curl your eyebrows. It’s a clap of thunder that shakes the windows. I collapse on Long Cock gasping. The only bad thing about the shackles is the guys can’t hold me afterward. I’ll take regular cock in my pussy over runaway guys any day.

When I have the strength, I get up and off the bed.

30s Guy asks, “So which one of us did you choose?”

“What do you mean?” I respond.

“The farmhand job.”

I laugh. “This is your job.”

“But which one of us?”

“All of you!”

“What?” reacts Fat Cock.

I laugh again then explain. “I just like to fuck and I need some new friends.”

The men respond in protests and anger.

I pick up the shovel and clang it against the bed frame.

“Do I need to stick things in your mouth so you stay quiet?”

They quiet down.

“How long...” says Blue Eyes. I clang the shovel again and he shuts up.

I have one more thing to do. For each guy, I put one end of a tube that grips around his cock head so it will stay in place and the other end between his legs and down the hole that his butt sits in.

“See you at dinner time.”

Someone responds but I walk out before I hear what he is saying.


“What were you up to, Chloe?” Daddy asks when I return to the house.

“Just exploring the farm. I kind of feel like a little girl doing exploring.”

“See anything interesting.”

“Yes.” I say thinking about my guys.

“Like what?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.