Sniffles - a New Way of Life - Cover

Sniffles - a New Way of Life

by Mike McGifford

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Story: Art, heavily into BDSM yet with zero real world experience at all, gives his wife to his highly experienced neighbor, to train as a boundryless, constantly horny, submissive wife. Unfortunately Art has no experience with actually holding the power in a 24/7 power exchange relationship - so when Tina returns, he really doesn't know how to relate to her or her newfound needs. Luckily, Tina comes up with a solution. Can a submissive really fix their marriage?

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   .

The ever present crop came down on my naked butt. I knew that eventually the feel of it against my skin would probably stop affecting me completely because it only hurts like a bee sting - really not much at all. In fact, the crop itself stinging my skin the first time was easy to ignore, but that wasn’t its point. The point was to tell me I’d screwed up again and the worst part? I knew exactly what I’d done. There wasn’t even any need to tell me. So I didn’t feel pain so much as shame.

It was harder to be on this side of training than I’d imagined, but I had already learned so much. This time, the follow up sting of the whip was between my spread legs.That hurt like a motherfucker and I was hardly able to bite my lip fast enough to stifle a whimper! I think even if I could have moved faster, got down lower so that my nipples were dragging the rug right from the start, I would have felt it’s sting anyway. That is the best part as well as the most difficult part. Most difficult because I could never tell how hard the punishment for fucking up would be, best because I felt like I was focusing more than ever on the wants and needs of someone else.

I know I could resent the crop, or learn to resent it, but that’s just not me. I was being properly corrected for the myriad of little things I wasn’t getting right the first time. This wasn’t one of those times, though. I should have known better already and I guess I was being lazy. I wonder if Tina’s happy with slapping my nuts or if I’m supposed to thank her. The second, wordless slap to my nuts nearly makes me collapse. I want to complain that my nipples ARE in contact with the floor now. I want to apologize and beg her not to hit me there again but I already feel totally humiliated and vulnerable, imagining the view she has of my butt hole, from where she’s standing. Even if I begged, she’d just laugh at me and laughing was almost worse than the pain she was inflicting on my nuts.

“Ed’s coming over this morning, Sniffles. I want him to see what I accomplished last night.”

Tina had given me the name Sniffles partly because of the way I’d cried when she shoved an unlubricated dildo up my asshole last night. I’d had stuff up my ass before, but I’d carefully done it myself. She had made it feel like she was tearing my ass off and she’d laughed that I only had a couple of inches inside me and it was a tiny dildo, not even a cock’s worth.

But back to the present. Tina wasn’t finished. She explained to me that I would assume the ready position and BE ready, so as soon as I saw the shadow of someone outside walking towards the door, I could get to work. I’d open the door and greet Ed properly, by dropping and kissing his shoes as I welcome him. The hard part is that I think this will be a surprise for Ed. As far as I know, he thinks I am the one in charge around here. He’d put a lot of work into preparing Tina to be MY slave and here I am, naked in my own home, with criss-crossed welts all over my body from the training I received last night.

“If you get an erection or embarrass me, I’m going to be pissed, Sniffles. You already let me down so badly with your incompetence as a man. The only way you’re going to be able to make that up is by not screwing this up as well. At least we know that Ed isn’t offended by nudity, so this should be easy for you. Something to prove you mean what you say about learning to be a real man. I half expect you to fail at this too, but you’d better damn well not!”

Tina was wearing a thong and nothing else. Her boobs were bare, her nipples hard. She was excited, as evidenced by the moisture wetting her camel toe. She had explained to me that it wasn’t because she felt the need, anymore, to cover her cunt, but it was a sign of her elevated status over her pitiful, naked, stupid, ignorant and lazy husband.

I’d wanted to tell her I WASN’T lazy, but I knew I had shown otherwise. I’d agreed to be trained by my wife because after all the effort Ed had put in on her, I’d had no idea what to do with a perpetually horny, submissive and willing wife - because I’d had no real idea how to control her and had simply not put any effort into translating theory into practice. So when she’d finally suggested I needed to learn what being a submissive was all about, I’d actually, to my embarrassment, agreed without any argument. I’d wanted to see my wife happy - and I felt guilty about what I’d put her through.

I’d thought that being submissive to her would be easy. But then again, I thought I’d known what I wanted out of our relationship too and now I figured I could get down on my hands and knees and demonstrate what a submissive should act like around their dominant - show her the side of submission that Ed hadn’t been able to. Boy had I been mistaken! I’d assumed so much and she’d quickly tried to set me straight. Over and over.

A dominant has to be switched on, vigilant and ready to pounce, twenty four hours a day, I’d learned. They catch every little damned thing that the submissive does wrong and they quickly address it. Even the things a regular person would ignore without thought. An inappropriate smirk, a glare, would set Tina off as if I’d taken a shit on the ottoman. Most of those first few hours as Tina’s submissive, I thought I could correct her when she told me to do something I wasn’t physically able to do. For example, what normal guy can suck his own dick? A little tip. If the person in charge tells you to suck your own dick, you’d better break your back, trying!

Anyway, it all started with me stripping. I’d known from reading Eddie’s stories that I was supposed to strip from the bottom up, so that nothing was hidden, right from the start. I didn’t even know my ‘training’ had started when she suggested I get naked. I just shrugged and smiled in a supercilious manner...

Knowing how to do a thing and doing it, are two different things, as a really hard slap to my face had shown me when my hands went to my shirt buttons out of habit and totally by mistake. Luckily for me, she’d told me to get the smirk off my face, then added what I had been about to do wrong. She could have saved the physical punishment for a real infringement like I would have, but Tina’s not like me. She is now the one with experience. She hadn’t needed to lecture me either, as I later found out. She’d been kind. She’d slapped me, then told me to start with my jeans. She could have just slapped or whipped me and let me figure out what I’d done wrong, as she had, later on.

Standing nude in front of my wife was weird for me. I’d done it a hundred or a thousand times before but this was totally different. Even though she was already naked, I felt like she was in control, now. It was like a switch had been thrown and I was instantly the less important part of our partnership. She had a gleam in her eyes I hadn’t seen before, a need to dominate me that was almost like a sign hanging from her amazing chest. I felt instantly insubstantial. Then she’d grabbed my stiffening cock in one hand, managing to collect my balls at the same time.

“Who owns this little package of worthlessness?” She’d asked as I went to my toes to try to stop her squeezing my balls.

“You do!” I’d squeaked in fear of how much it would hurt if she squeezed more tightly.

While still holding my junk, she’d viciously slapped me again. I mean it had been a love tap the first time. I felt her wedding ring connect with my cheekbone and I was sure I’d have a bruise from the contact pretty quickly.

“I DO WHAT?” She’d screamed in my face, painfully gripping me harder, anger apparent.

That’s when I knew she wasn’t fucking around. She had to know how much pain she was causing. I couldn’t even drop to the floor to curl up in a ball and protect my balls from further torture.

“You own my worthless cock and balls, Mistress Tina!” I managed to say, despite the pain.

Tina squeezed me again and let go. I wasn’t sure if she’d let me fall to the floor and cry or if she meant for me to stay standing, looking down at her. In the end, I stayed standing. I really did know that was expected. But I couldn’t look her in the eye. She’d definitely won that round.

“You know the drill, asswipe. Whatever I tell you to do, you’d better have already started to do it before the words are fully out of my mouth, or you’ll be corrected in whatever mTinaer I choose. Now get your knees and elbows on the floor!” She instructed next.

As I moved to obey, it occurred to me that I was feeling even weirder about this than I’d expected. I thought she’d make me get naked and I’d just do it. Then I thought she’d push her pussy into my face and make me at least smell it. You know, a sex game. She didn’t. Instead, she left me kneeling there, feeling like an idiot, on my knees and elbows, while she went upstairs and retrieved a collar and flogger from the bedroom. I was left in that position for only a few minutes, but those minutes began to feel like hours. My elbows, unused to supporting me, were already tiring and I’d had to adjust my position a half dozen times while she was gone.

When she returned, she lit into my ass without a damned word of warning. The first swat was nothing. The second, still a bit of nothing. But when a pissed off woman with a flogger wants to cause pain, she can damned well do it without a problem! I thought my ass cheeks were going to peel off and if I hadn’t been feeling like I was too old to cry, I would have been bawling. It wasn’t the tool she was using but the repeated swats in exactly the same spot that hurt so much. It wasn’t until she was finished that she even spoke a word.

“Why did I have to do that, Cock Socket?” She asked in a mean snarl.

“Because you can, Mistress Tina?” I choked out.

“Are you testing me, weasel? You KNOW you’re expected to answer fully. You know I didn’t tell you to ask me a question but it sure sounded like one to me! I fucking told you to stay! What was all that shuffling around about? You WANT me to punish you! You’re just so fucking obvious about it I could laugh!” She snarled.

She didn’t sound like she COULD laugh at that moment. I later learned that she really could giggle while looking like she wanted to cut me in half with a cane. I’d unleashed a freaking monster in my home!

So now, I’m about to be put into a position next to the front door and I’m completely naked except for a pink dog collar. She could have used a black collar, but she wanted me as humble as she could get me. She’d straight up told me that. I had to be humble, accommodating and ready to please at all times. And not have a boner unless she told me to have one. How the fuck does a guy only get a boner on command? Sure, NOT having one right now was easy.

“Well, what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?” Tina laughed at my discomfort and smacked my balls again for good measure. I was sure that she’d figured out a new way to sterilize a man. She’d just smack my balls until she had my sperm trained too.

I scrambled into the position she’d ordered and I knelt there, wondering what I’d done to myself, agreeing like I had, to be trained as a submissive.

I was getting ready to open the front door, possibly be seen by anyone walking down the street, while wearing nothing but a fucking pink dog collar. And that’s assuming it was my pal Ed from next door that came to the door. We have a LOT of canvassers ringing our bell. With elections coming up, everyone seems to want my opinion on politics all of a sudden.

I also want to stress that Ed’s my buddy, but in a sort of a detached way. We don’t hang out or anything. He had trained my wife for me. He’d had his dick in her mouth, cunt and ass over the last six weeks, to say nothing of anyone else’s dick that might have been in her at his discretion. Neither had told me what all he’d done to her but I’d read his stories so I knew generally what she must have been put through.

Now he was expecting to see a well broken housewife cum school teacher slave, when he rang my doorbell. Instead he’d see a grown-ass naked man in a pink collar with welts in places no guy should have welts and a red ribbon bow tied around his dick and balls as if to accentuate the fact that he was completely nude. I’d never live it down. Ed would never be able to look at me the same again.

Fuck the nudity angle, I can deal with that. This was about Ed’s ability to respect me as a man. He wouldn’t. He couldn’t. Worse, the air conditioning was making my sack shrink and was pulling my nads up inside me so I look even smaller down there than usual.

Why did I care what Ed thought of my junk? I have no idea. I mean I’m not a homo or anything, so it shouldn’t matter how big my junk appears to the neighbor, but I’m still a guy. Guys don’t want to let other guys see them naked and risk being laughed at. Ed was going to laugh for sure. It made me angry at him and he wasn’t even here yet.

The moment I dreaded was more than an hour coming, kneeling there like a damned fool, feeling my knees dying on the tile floor. I had no idea what Tina was up to. It was like she’d set me in place and forgotten me. I don’t like being ignored and this was worse. This was Tina setting out to ignore me for no reason and that pissed me off a little, too.

So when the expected shadow did finally appear, I was feeling a little angry and rebellious. Fuck Ed. I’d show them both that I could be a submissive he-slut. I’d lick his damned shoes until he kicked me away from them!

I jumped towards the door, dropped back to my knees and flung it open. Only it wasn’t Ed. It was my step daughter. I looked up at her, she looked down at me. I could see her take a moment to realize I was naked and looking up at her. She was seeing me in all my shriveled glory. With a pink collar and red ribbon bow around my dick and balls. Worse, my dick was reacting faster than my brain. Shit! What was I supposed to do now?

I couldn’t stop it. My dick got hard and that hurt. The ribbon became more like a noose now. So I was looking at my daughter standing there, confusion and disgust written all over her face, while I knelt naked and impossibly humiliated. The girl I myself used to discipline, stood there in disbelief, looking so sexy in tight jeans and a spaghetti-strapped top. My neck hurt to look up at her. That’s what I would have said under any other circumstances. But that wasn’t the truth. I could see Claire’s nipples begin to tent her top and that made my cock throb. I couldn’t break eye contact with her chest.

“Dad! What the fuck! What are you doing?” Claire gasped after the longest-ever pause.

I knew what I was required to do but I was frozen, hearing her question but not being able to formulate a response other than her name. Eventually after what seemed like minutes, I gulped, lowered my head and crawled forward. This was something I hadn’t thought about before either.

She was standing OUTSIDE the house on the doorstep. I had to kiss her sneakers because she was at our door. That meant that I had to crawl over the threshold to do it, exposing more of my nudity to the outside world, as well as freaking Claire out that I was approaching her, naked, without a word. She took a step backwards.

“Please Claire. I have to do this. Please stand still,” I begged my own daughter.

Those words almost did me in. I was as red-faced as I can ever remember being, but my damned cock was still standing at attention and I couldn’t get it to go down. Well I knew I was going to be in trouble but willing my cock down was almost impossible while I was focused on trying to get at Claire’s shoes, outside my own house. I desperately wanted Tina to come to the door and save me, even if it meant accepting punishment for having a hardon.

At least Claire stopped her backwards motion and I was able to approach her closely enough to lay a quick kiss on each shoe, before crawling backwards inside my front door and begging Claire to come inside.

“I’m not coming inside with you, pervert! I don’t know what game you’re playing but when mom finds out...” Claire threatened.

“Please come inside, Claire. Your mom will explain, I promise,” I begged, still in the open doorway but not caring now if anyone saw. All I could see was my stepdaughter and her little nubbins tenting her top.

“Mom knows you’re here with no clothes on? No way! I’m calling her!” Claire said in triumph as the idea occurred to her. She didn’t make a move to take the three steps into my house so I could close the front door. That made me angry all over again. How dare my daughter ignore my instructions!

Claire reached into her pocket and withdrew her phone so she could call Tina. A few seconds later, the sound of Tina’s phone ringing inside the house was clear. It rang for ages before stopping. Claire disconnected her end of the call without leaving a message.

“Ha! Mom’s not even home! You want me to come inside while you’re naked? I was born at night but not yesterday! I don’t know what your game is, dad, but I’m not doing it!” Claire stood her ground, but didn’t turn away - instead she seemed to become fascinated by my dick or its ribbon, cutting into me. I wish she’d just leave, even in disgust, but instead, she studied her own stepfather’s dick like it was the first time she’d ever seen one. I wanted desperately to cover myself. My hands even quivered a time or two as I debated doing just that.

“Your mom IS inside, Claire. She probably just didn’t feel like talking to you. You know how your mom is. Come on inside, please,” I begged while trying to sound like I was the one in control and she was weird for being freaked. “I REALLY don’t want to be here where everyone can see me.” I added, reduced to pleading with Claire. I hated that, too.

Claire hadn’t seen her mom in weeks. It wasn’t the first time the two had been out of contact for so long, but usually it was Claire who ghosted Tina. I’d been making all sorts of excuses why Tina couldn’t come to the phone for Claire until recently I’d just stopped answering the phone at all when I’d seen who was calling.

I should have expected the unannounced visit. I’d just been lucky she hadn’t stopped in when Tina had still been next door in training, because Ed had frequently walked Tina up and down the suburban street. I could never have explained why my wife and Claire’s mother, had been wearing any of the outfits Ed had put her in or why she had been behaving the way Ed made her behave. At least Tina really WAS in the house now.

“Back up, then, dad. And you’d better not touch me. I’ll scream!” Claire again threatened me, as if I was in the habit of touching my daughter without her permission or something.

My shoulders visibly sagged in relief. I backed up some more and settled myself once again into the ready position, but this time my cock was pointed at my belly. She’d seen it now. There was nothing I could do to make her unsee it anyway. Claire walked through the door and to my relief, closed it behind her. Other than a quick glance over her shoulder to assure herself that I wasn’t going to attack her from behind, she then ignored me as if I’d suddenly ceased to exist. Claire didn’t pause to ensure I was going to follow her but instead made her way towards the kitchen where she knew Tina generally spent most of her day.

I wasn’t sure if I should stay or follow Claire. If it had been Eddie, I was to show him into the kitchen where Tina was, but this wasn’t Eddie. Should I be waiting on him or following our ‘guest’ to the kitchen? I stayed put. I didn’t want to be subjected to the humiliation of being the subject of Tina’s explanation anyway. Better to wait out of the way in case Eddie chose that moment to arrive at the door.

Five minutes later, I heard Tina yell, “SNIFFLES! Get your lazy ass in here. NOW!”

I crawled towards the kitchen. Tina had sounded like I should have run into the kitchen, but I was in no hurry to be once more humiliated in front of my daughter, or to face Tina’s wrath. And the rule was that I crawl inside the house. I was banking on her accepting my excuse for taking so long as I entered the kitchen and took my place on the floor next to her knee.

Tina looks at her watch, as if making a note of how long it’s taken me to respond to her call. She then kicks me in the side, knocking me to my side, right in front of Claire. Claire gasps.

“Are you okay, dad? Mom! What the fuck is going on here? You don’t kick my father!” Claire demanded, staring wide eyed at her thong-clad mother. She must have already been enlightened as to why her mom was practically naked before I’d arrived in the kitchen.

“Oh, so you’re in charge now, missy?” Tina asked scornfully. “And I don’t see an erection. Were you lying about that too?” Tina looked calmly at her daughter.

“Moooooom! God! What’s gotten into you? Why are you being so disgusting and why is dad really naked?” Claire demanded.

“Sorry Claire,” I began, hoping to diffuse the tension. That’s all I got out before Tina kicked me in the nuts. I practically threw up and the tears that appeared were not fake. I thought I was going to die.

“MISS Claire to you, dumbass! What the fuck are you thinking!?” Tina berated me although I didn’t care. It hurt to breathe and someone shouting down at me meant nothing beyond the pain I was feeling.

“Mom! I’m calling the cops,” Clair yelled right back at Tina. “You can’t DO this to dad! All he’s ever done is be nice to you!” Claire comes to my defense even as she fumbles for her phone again.

“I clenched my jaw to master the pain in my groin and croaked, “no, please...”

Claire looked at her phone, then at me, then back at her phone as if debating my request.

“Alright. Spill. What the fuck is going on here and where are my parents? And dad, PLEASE put some fucking pants on at least!” Claire demands as she retakes her seat at the table and folds her arms over her chest. I carefully pull myself back upright into the required position at Tina’s knee.

“Okay, where to start? Art is now called, Sniffles. It’s his slave name and he belongs to me, don’t you, pencil dick?” Tina asked, looking scornfully at me.

“That’s gross. And he DID have a stiffy. It’s gone now, is all. I wasn’t lying, was I dad?”

I had to clear my throat a couple of times before I could answer. My nads hurt so bad I just wanted to cry, but I also knew I needed to overcome my pain. I’d said to Tina I would obey her and now it was a matter of wimping out on showing Tina I could take whatever she threw at me, or be a good submissive.

“Yes Claire, I got an erection. I couldn’t help it. I was humiliated that it was you at the door and not who I expected. I saw you and you looked...” I stopped. I just couldn’t say that my own step daughter looked hot in that outfit. I thought for a moment and continued, “It was a natural reaction I wish I hadn’t had. I know I’m going to be punished for getting erect and if you hadn’t said anything to Mistress Tina, I might have gotten away with it.”

“And would you have gotten away with presuming to kiss Claire’s shoes? Would you have gotten away with not escorting her to me? You’d let anyone stroll through my home? Go get that cucumber out of the fridge, Sniffles. Bring it back here.” Tina demanded, causing a look of confusion to cross Claire’s features.

I know Claire had to be wondering why her mom had suddenly started talking about vegetables instead of explaining why I was crawling around naked with a bow on my junk. But I knew. Tina was about to provide a demonstration. A demonstration I was loathe to be a part of, yet my dick once again had other ideas. I wanted to pause and slam my head a few times against the refrigerator as I reached it. Instead, I opened the door, slid out the crisper and reached for the cucumber.

“Don’t you DARE touch that cucumber with your filthy hands! When did that become okay, piss breath?” Tina bellowed across the kitchen.

Of course she was right. I just wasn’t thinking. And I didn’t want to stand up either. I’d been able to somewhat hide my regrowing erection but when I stood, my ruse would be over. I reluctantly stood, put my head right into the crisper and used my tongue to move the cucumber to an angle that allowed me to suck it into my mouth like a vacuum cleaner. The damned cucumber was huge and I was fairly certain I knew where it was going next.

My options were to lube it up while I stood there awkwardly with my head in the crisper looking like a total fool, or look foolish as I dropped it onto the kitchen floor so I could get the end into my mouth. My traitorous cock was waving around wildly, slapping the fridge as I attempted to get the cucumber into my mouth. I was almost crying in frustration and totally pissed off at that inanimate vegetable by the time I managed to get the end into my mouth.

The action made me realize something horrific. I could barely get it into my mouth! And this massive cylinder would be going up my asshole? I would pass out before it was a third of the way in, I knew. I’d scream and wail and eventually pass out in front of my daughter while my wife forced the vegie into my butt. I couldn’t do it. But I HAD to do it.

I was so focused on my problems that I hadn’t realized Tina was explaining to Claire that I was learning to be dominant by being submissive first. I must have missed the part where Tina had described what I was bringing the cucumber to her for. I didn’t miss the gasp or the excitement in Claire’s voice when she asked if it was okay for her to watch.

It was NOT okay with me, but what choice did I, as a lowly he-slut, actually have? Walking out on them both wasn’t going to happen either. I felt like I’d made my bed, accepting this role, so I’d teach that vicious bitch of a wife that I could and would take a cucumber up my ass, even if I did pass out while doing it.

I didn’t believe myself either. I know I’m going to cry right in front of Claire and I know that my hard dick is going to be the first thing she sees as I turn around. I don’t know why that embarrasses me so much. I mean, it’s a testament to her. Like a compliment. But she’s my daughter. It’s wrong to show a daughter your erection. Wondering what it would feel like if she touched it, only makes me pulse harder. I’d probably splooge all over her hand the moment it came in contact with my cock, I know I’m as worked up as I’ve ever been, while at the same time, wishing I could just bury myself in the sand and allow ants to take up residence in my ears and eat my eyeballs right out of my head.

I sniffed up a big breath through my nose and turned, my face on fire.

“Oh look, Sniffles can’t wait to be fucked by that cucumber! I bet you didn’t know daddy was a humungous fag, did you, Claire?” Tina laughed. “Come here, big boy,” she encouraged me, making it sound like my dick was actually the smallest she’d ever seen. I don’t know how she does that but it sure isn’t helping.

I realize I would have preferred to be whipped bloody than to be ridiculed like she was doing to me right now. I wish I could say so, but it’s not possible to talk with a massive, cock-shaped vegetable in my mouth. And in moments, the humiliation will increase tenfold. I was trying to project my desire to be caned or whipped or hung in the backyard by my balls, rather than to have to submit to an anal raping in front of Claire. Even as I drop back to my knees to crawl back to Mistress Tina, I’m ashamed to admit I’m sobbing around the vegetable lodged so uncomfortably between my teeth. The only thing that comes close to being second on my mind is the need to cum. I know it won’t take much.

Claire watches me approach. She seems to be over her disgust at seeing me naked and she’s actually pivoting in her seat a little as I crawl the Green Mile back from the fridge, trying to see my traitorous boner clearly. As if she were actually interested in it!

Tina noticed too, but instead of shaming Claire for trying to get a better look, she rerouted me to Claire and told me to stand in front of her so she could get a good look at my swollen manhood.

“Dad’s got a bigger wiener than I thought he’d have. Can I touch it, mom?” She asked Tina, not even bothering to address me. I suddenly wished I’d paid attention to what they’d been talking about while I was being so self-absorbed on my way to, and back from, the fridge.

“Sure. Go ahead. It’s just a muscle. It’s a shame that his other muscles aren’t as well defined. But it’s hardly big! Maybe 7 inches? Certainly not 8! I’m sure none of your black boyfriends had little 7 inch penises! I KNOW Devan or Duval or whatever his name was, had a monster. It had to be nearly a foot long! He tried to show it to me once. I just wanted to punch him there, not see it!”

I throbbed again as if inviting my daughter to wrap her small hand around my shaft, but Claire had instantly lost interest in feeling me.

“Darius? That PIG! I knew he was hot for you! Wow, mom. You could have had sex with my boyfriend and I would have never known. Thank you for telling me.” Claire seemed honestly relieved that her ex hadn’t had sex with her mother.

“I told you I was a cold fish until Sniffles made me agree to be trained. I’m not denying if he was here right now I wouldn’t jump aboard, but back then sex and thoughts of sex with other men repulsed me. Your stepdad certainly opened my eyes.” Tina had her head tilted to the side as if she were trying to picture Darius’ cock again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.