Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

My father held up the leather collar, and the stainless steel butt plug meant for my ass when Charity returned from the bedroom.

“I haven’t heard much from you, Matt. The look on your face tells me you don’t have any interest in learning about submission. He was clearly offering me a lifeline to let me out of this.

“Speak up, Matt? Or should I call you Toad?” Lindsay said with her arms crossed.

Lucy giggled when she heard the name Toad again. She looked up at me with stars in her eyes like I was her idle for agreeing to submit.

I felt like I was standing at a crossroads. I could tell my father the truth about Lindsay and everything. He already knew I had girls in my room, and he hadn’t exploded the way I thought he would. I did NOT want to submit, even though I had already undressed.

She wouldn’t need to blackmail Lucy into submitting, so I no longer had to worry about my little sister. She WANTED more than anything to submit - at least she did right now.

Lindsay might turn out Simon, but the real problem remained that Lindsay had a stack of emails with videos of me masturbating that looked like I sent them. There were even emails she fabricated that looked like her writing to me to tell me to knock it off.

I could tell Dad that she made all of that up in this elaborate scheme, but he probably wouldn’t believe it.

I decided instead to do the next best thing. I would take the blame for them. We wouldn’t spend time trying to prove who sent the emails. I would be punished, but it would not be as bad as submitting around the house. The best part was that it would completely disarm my sister of any leverage she had over me.

“Dad, I have to tell you something,” I said. My cock was shrinking, so I removed my hands and stood there naked in the living room and told him that I had sent porn to my sister. “You know that thumb drive that Lindsay gave you? I emailed her videos of me whacking off to that porn. She asked me to stop, but I didn’t. I know that sounds horrible, and I will never do it again. I don’t know why I did it,” I said.

“Thank you for telling me that, Son,” Dad said. It was all he said about it. He didn’t raise the earth or boil the oceans. He calmly stood there with a befuddled look of confusion on his face. My reaction wasn’t what he expected. I am sure he wanted a Yes or a No to his question.

“That is it? Aren’t you going to punish him? He harassed me for months with those sick videos!” Lindsay’s lips became a snarl of anger and twisted rage. She was great at feigning moral outrage, and she was going for the Oscar with her performance in front of my father.

“I am not going to punish Matt with submission. Submission is something you enter with an open heart and an open mind willingly. It isn’t forced on you for transgressions,” Dad told her somberly.

“What? What happened to tough love? You know when he made a mess, he had to suffer a consequence and clean up his mess!” Lindsay countered.

“That wasn’t submission. That was corporal punishment with some old fashioned house cleaning,” Dad said.

“Isn’t that all this BDSM is? Corporal punishment, house cleaning just with collars, chains, and kinky sex?” Lindsay snarled at my father.

My father glared at Lindsay because she was showing her true colors - that of a spoiled, manipulative brat.

“I am not even going to dignify that with a response,” My Dad said that it was deeply offensive to people in the lifestyle.

“What else is there? Taking a crap in the yard? Bending over and showing your butt to strangers?” Lindsay demanded to know.

My Dad looked at her with pity on his face.

My sister quickly changed tactics when she realized her outburst wasn’t working. “I am so sorry, Daddy! I was just flustered. I didn’t tell you Matt was sending me these dirty emails, and I should have come to you sooner. I was trying to protect him. I just felt that there should be some justice. It is kind of karma, isn’t it?” she asked.

My Dad asked her to explain what she meant by Karma.

“Matt pretends to be innocent and shy. He asked Temptation out on a date the same day that he set up a meeting with those two dumpy fat girls,” Lindsay was talking about Waverly and Stacy. I didn’t consider them dumpy or fat. They were chubby and cute! “One of them is Lucy’s age, and he had sex with all three girls in the same 24 hour period. He tracked mud in the house, which he still hasn’t cleaned up! He tricked them into submitting to one another. Then he tricked Lucy into submitting by pretending to want it to do it himself,” she said. That was a complete lie! I was just as surprised as everyone else. I didn’t interrupt, though.

“Now he admits that he has been sending me all this perverted pornography! Probably to convince me to play his dirty little games too! I think it would be karma that he is held to account for his actions and spend a few weeks submitting around the house. I don’t mean anything dirty. I mean, unless you think whatever Charity does in front of us is dirty?” she asked my Dad a very loaded question.

It registered on my Dad’s face what she was asking him. If he said that anything Charity did out in the open was dirty, it would be admitting that it was probably inappropriate for us to see.

“Point taken,” My dad looked at me somberly like a judge who was about to pass sentence. “Son, I am going to give you a choice, and I want you to think very carefully about your answer because there are no do-overs. You can’t change your mind once you make your choice,” he said.

I told him I understood.

Dad said this had nothing to do with whatever happened regarding Lucy. He wasn’t yelling and he wasn’t simmering with anger. He was calm when he made these offers. He clearly didn’t approve of what I had just admitted to doing but he handled it very maturely. As far as he was concerned, what I did was done and now it was a matter of deciding what to do about it. There was no point in going over why I had sent years of harassing emails to my sister from his stand point. He felt that extreme measures were warranted but he wasn’t going to yell and get angry. That wasn’t dad’s style.

He told me that I could choose one of the following:

Punishment Option:

I would take my Xbox and any video games out of the house and sell them. I would no longer be permitted to play video games of any kind while I lived there. He would also put a computer in the living room, and I would only use it with supervision for homework. I would also trade in my iPhone for a dumbed-down flip phone that could send text and make calls only. “You can’t even receive a picture or take a picture,” he said. I would not be permitted to leave the house without supervision. I would be on restriction for 3 months from television and having a social life. “You may not see that as a big deal, but the video game is your social life. I want you to think very hard about it.”

It didn’t seem all that harsh, and it was probably fair punishment if I had really harassed my sister with porn.

Submission Option:

“You will spend two weeks in submission in the house. I will train you in how to obey and the house rules. However, you will answer to your sister in all ways. She will be responsible for you at home, at school, and around the house. You will ask her permission to do anything. I will give her guidelines on how to punish you. This will give you a foundational understanding of what it means to submit. If you CHOOSE this option, then I will still put your computer downstairs and have you supervised while you use it, but you will get your video game priveledges and phone back.”

“I would have to call my sister Mistress?” I asked as I scrunched my nose.

“If that is what she wished. You would call her Ma’am or Miss Lindsay even at school. You have an entire week of Easter break before that happens. There will be no changing your mind. I’ll MAKE you finish the two weeks whether you like it or not,” Dad assured me.

I wasn’t sure how he planned to make me, but I didn’t want to find out either.

It seemed like an easy choice to make, but it wasn’t. I like video games. I have two years or more left in this house, and my Dad was very serious about making me give up all technology. The idea of submitting to my sister’s whims, however, was like choosing to serve the devil herself.

“May I say something, Master?” Charity spoke quietly and politely.

My Dad seemed surprised that she had interrupted our family meeting, but he permitted her to speak. She still had the heavy wooden block balanced on top of her head and chained to her erect nipples.

“I am sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to say that I am sorry to Princess Lucy and Mister Matt if I painted an image of submission that is always exciting or glamorous. It is a lot of thankless hard work. It is something I embrace because I want it to be my nature to be giving. Princess Lucy said she wanted to be like me. She said I was graceful, and yet I feel like a disgusting pig who has to be walked out on the lawn like an animal. Mister Matt and Princess Lucy, if you chose to learn the path of submission, that is a decision I cannot make for you. You must know that people will laugh at you. They will look at you. They will tell you what to do. You will have to smile and respect them no matter what they say or do to you. It takes a lot of strength of will to continue. You must give up your privacy and simple comforts that you have always taken for granted. It isn’t as easy as you may think to give up something as basic as a spoon, a fork, or toilet paper. The choice to surrender myself is natural for me to make because your father is the best guide into this lifestyle I will ever have had the pleasure to know,” she explained graciously.

“Anything else?” Dad asked her as he gazed at her lovingly.

“Yes sir, I would address my comment to Miss Lindsay. I don’t think you will ever call me, Mom. I won’t make you do that. I hope that I can offer a respectful word of advice,” she paused to make it clear she was addressing my older sister. “You said earlier that your brother and sister should be able to do anything that I do in the common areas. You said if it isn’t dirty, they should be able to do it as well. I believe that is not entirely accurate. I am held to a high standard, and it is one that I seek to exceed at all times. There are reasons I am caged at night. I have practiced my submission for years, and I am still nervous about going before the trainers tomorrow for my first day of orientation and evaluation. You cannot expect your brother and sister to perform the same way that I do because they are not as experienced as I am. I hope that if they decide to submit, you will temper your zeal for high expectations with the reality that they are novices who have yet to learn the basics,” She advised serenely.

“Thanks, Mom,” Lindsay said with a trace of sarcasm so slight I could barely notice it. I think Charity did because her face didn’t light up the way it had when I called her Mom. “Matt is too chicken to take the submission option. He doesn’t like hard work. He’d rather just sit in his room like a lump.”

It was my sister who really made the most impact on me.

“Matt, I am sorry if I put you on the spot. I thought you were going to ask to submit. I jumped the gun by thinking you, and I would do this together. Miss Lindsay said you tricked me into offering to submit, but that isn’t true. I’ve been thinking about it on my own since the first time we passed that girl quivering on the tennis court. I was fascinated with her willingness to wait there because someone told her she had to do it. You gave me the courage to ask to submit because I knew if you could do it, then I could too! I want to thank you for that whatever you decide,” she said.

I couldn’t very well take the punishment option after a speech like that.

It was decided that I’d spend two weeks in submission and answer to my sister. My dad looked proud that I had taken the choice.

My sister promptly gave me the name Toad for the duration of my training. She even wrote T on one butt cheek and AD on the other with magic marker “So that you won’t forget who you are now!”

In the center of my ass was my O shaped buttplug. It didn’t hurt as badly as I thought it would shoving it in, but it was a fraction of the size that Charity or Temptation wore.

Lucy became Frog or Froggy, and Dad wrote the name on her ass, but he wrote out the O and didn’t outline her asshole.

Dad slapped duct tape over our faces and told us he would teach us speech protocol after we learned how to walk and stand properly. He made me stop slouching and walk with my shoulders back, and my head held high. He made me look him in the eye when he talked. It was a lot harder than it sounds.

Dad made us walk back and forth in the nude in the living room until he felt we walked gracefully. He used Charity to demonstrate how this was done. Charity wiggled her ass and jiggled her tits when she walked. I had no idea how to do that. It was easy for Lucy to catch on. He had us put heavy books on top of her heads and balance them before he was finished.

Charity demonstrated how to shave in the living room with a mirror and a bowl of hot water. She physically touched my cock and moved it around, just like she touched Lucy’s pussy to make sure we were hairless. I got a few knicks as I shaved my legs and arms for the first time. Charity told us that it was intended to be a laborious and manual task, so that we became more attuned to our bodies. “You can’t slap hair remover on your butt and shave it off,” She said.

Charity demonstrated how to bend in such a way that she could shave her entire ass and between her cheeks. Lucy was limber enough to do it, but Charity ended up shaving my ass for me. Charity called me Toad the entire time but in a loving and playful manner.

I was hard the entire time. It was mortifying.

Once that was done, my dad told me that erections were just not acceptable. “I’ve never trained a male submissive before, but I know that they don’t walk around hard.”

He made us kneel and beg for training collars.

“These are two week passes to my world. You don’t remove them until you’ve proven you have earned the right to remove them. You wear this outside of the house, and you represent this family and me. I expect you to be on your best behavior. I will spank either of you on the spot if you misbehave in public. Toad, if you think what your sister gave you this morning was harsh, then you have no idea what the word harsh really means. You also keep your butt plugs in the entire time you leave this house. You only remove them with permission in the house. I am not going to make you wear them 24 hours a day at first, but that is the goal before the two weeks are up. Any questions?” Dad asked.

Lucy/Froggy asked for permission to ask a question.

“Go ahead, Froggy,” Dad said, and my little sister suppressed a tiny giggle at the mention of her new name.

“Can Simon tell me to bend over in the house and present? Or just outside of the house?” she asked. Froggy’s questions frequently seemed to suggest she wanted Simon to be in charge of her.

“Yes, in both cases,” Dad said.

“I probably won’t do that,” Simon seemed disinterested.

“I would rather you check to make sure I have it in then some weirdo, Sir,” Froggy pouted.

“You’d still let some weirdo inspect your fudge factory if he wants,” Simon said.

“Yes, sir,” Froggy sounded dejected.

“You don’t have to let anyone touch your ass. They can just look!” Dad reminded us both that was all that was required of submissives.

After the short collaring ceremony, he walked us over to Mister McGifford’s house, but he kept Charity on a leash and walked her like a dog.

Temptation answered the door on her hands and knees and met Charity like two dogs sniffing each other when they first meet. She looked up and saw I was collared and grinned impishly.

Mike yelled for her to let us in. She turned worldlessly and led us into our house while she crawled to the living room.

He introduced us as Froggy and Toad and quickly explained we had asked to learn submission.

Dad asked to borrow a chastity belt and a cock cage as casually as if he was asking to borrow a lawnmower or a cup of sugar from his neighbor.

I could hear my little sister audibly sigh, but my father glared at her.

“You aren’t on a little sex adventure. You’ll wear a chastity belt, even at school. Your little pussy is getting locked up. Do you have any problems with that?” Dad asked her.

Mike didn’t even ask what had happened. He smiled as he looked at my sister, and I now that we were collared and naked. He was grateful to us for the inspiration to take control of his household. He asked if my Dad wanted just the bottoms or the top that goes along with a chastity belt.

Temptation was only wearing the bottoms, and her lovely breasts were exposed.

Dad asked for the metal bikini top that comes along with a set, and Mike told his daughter to stand up and bring a pair that would fit Lucy. Dad told her our new names were Froggy and Toad now.

“Get your brother Joe’s cock cage. One of yours won’t fit Toad’s girth,” Mike ordered Kyle to go up to Joe’s bedroom and retrieve a cock cage for me. Mike reminded us that Joe used to wear them years ago when his mother was in charge of the household.

Misery was in the center of the living room where the coffee table should be. She was on all fours and bound with elaborate shibari rope bondage so that she could barely move. Her legs were tied to her thighs, and her upper arms were tied to her lower arms to approximate a dog’s legs. A spider ring gag was attached tightly to her head, and anytime she tried to make a sound, it squeaked. Misery had a length of PVC pipe packed into her asshole and pussy. Mike explained that he was trying to limber her up for tomorrow and asked if my father felt Charity was ready.

“I don’t know what to expect,” Dad answered honestly as we waited for Temptation and Kyle to return with our future bondage implements.

“That is the general idea. They don’t want you too prepared. They will work on general submission the first day. Every day after that, it will be more specialized,” he explained.

Mike told us there is usually a pet day where the slaves learn to behave as ponies, pigs, and puppies.

Froggy asked if they could be kitties as well.

“They might even leap frog like good little froggies that keep their mouths shut when their betters are talking,” Mike answered her patronizingly.

Dad told my sister to bend over and grab her ankles. He gave her the first ten swats I had ever seen her receive. I thought Froggy would cry or even beg for him to stop. She sobbed almost immediately, but she counted out each one and thanked my father. She would elaborate too and say that she was sorry she couldn’t stop running her mouth when her betters were talking.

Temptation returned in time for the end of the spanking and helped my sister lock the chastity belt in place. It reminded me of the kind of chainmail bikini you see female warriors wear in video games. It was incredibly sexy. My sister didn’t have to pull her clit through the grate in the front because this one wasn’t designed that way. It did feature a detachable pink latex butt plug. My dad was all too happy to change that out for the one my sister had stolen. He made her clean it and told her she’d be bringing everything she ever took from the store back and apologizing.

Kyle helped me put on my cock cage. It was scary at first. I asked him what was supposed to happen if I got hard.

“Don’t get hard,” Kyle told me with a shrug. I asked him what should happen if I DO get hard. “Then, it will hurt. You want to clear your mind of dirty thoughts. If you have never worn one, I suggest begging to be allowed to milk yourself first,” he said.

I knew what he meant by milking, but I didn’t want to say that.

“You can milk yourself once a day for the first week. After that, it is twice a day. I’ll let your sister know when we get home,” Dad said and told me to go into the bathroom to do it. “I don’t want Froggy watching,” Dad said emphatically.

Mike said that Kyle is always supervised when he milks himself, and his cum is never wasted.

“They drink it?” Dad asked if Temptation and Misery were expected to eat Kyle’s cum.

“They wish! No, he does after he shows it to me,” Mike opened his mouth to indicate that he had to do that before swallowing.

“Charity will supervise you at home,” Dad said without even blinking. He looked like he was as uncomfortably embarrassed as I was at the idea of me milking myself. I could see how it was pragmatic, though, to help stop unwanted boners while your dick is caged up.

I assumed Kyle would be coming with me to the bathroom while I pulled my pud, but surprisingly, Mike ordered his daughter to do it.

She immediately took my dick in her hand and began masturbating me. “How is this for supervision?” she said with a wicked grin.

“Thanks!” I said.

“So Cowboy, you just HAD to copy me?” Temptation had a teasing look on her face while beating me off. She was still on the floor at my feet in front of the toilet.

“Something like that,” I shrugged.

“I am surprised you wanted to submit. I thought you’d make a good dominant,” she said while pulling me off in the most vigorous and sensual way possible.

“Me? I thought you said I was sweet?” I said.

Temptation licked the head of my dick a few times as she looked at the door with a naughty expression before answering. “A master isn’t all drill Seargent and tough as nails pushing your head down in the dirt all the time. The Dominant is loving so that when they push your head down in the dirt, it is because you need it!” Temptation answered like she was telling the punch line to a dirty joke. “If I am being honest, you seem like you like control. You just seem too uptight to really surrender yourself like this, uh ... oh ... spaghetti-os, that’s a lot of jizz!” Temptation caught my orgasm in her hand and then lapped it up from her palm in front of me. She licked every drop and then leaned in close and kissed me. She opened her mouth, and when I kissed her back, she spat all the cum into my mouth. I later learned that is what is called snowballing.

“Don’t tell Daddy that I did that. He’ll have my hide! I am still on talking restriction, but I would love to hear more about why you submitted it. I hope you don’t think you are as bad as me,” she said as she walked me back out in the living room.

I have beaten off many times but never tasted my own semen. It really wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I think the fact that a girl had kissed it back into my mouth had made it much easier to accept. It was still humiliating to hold it on my tongue and know I had to show my father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.