Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Mike asked if my Dad wanted to switch asses, they were spanking like it was a trivial decision for him to give up Charity’s luscious pink ass for Karen’s bruised, shameless jiggling ass. My Father looked at Mike like he couldn’t be serious.

They were punishing the women together, and Mike assumed that meant they were doing it as a joint effort. Mike had Karen shivering in tears and quaking like jelly as she sobbed from the painful stimulation as much as she did the harsh truths she had been forced to reveal in front of us. Charity, on the other hand, was almost glowing with enthusiasm as she waited with her pink bottom spread and exposed for everyone to see.

“Suit yourself,” Mike shrugged and seemed a little confused at the big deal. “I thought that was the reason we were punishing them together so we could tag team,” he said.

“Fine,” Dad answered politely, and the men swapped places in front of the brightly red asses while Karen slurped on the jiggling dick beneath her. Charity’s saliva dripped down her face as she obediently bent over with her butt plug stuffed in her mouth. She was spread wide enough we could see her pussy and asshole. I could even see up her nose!

“I noticed you don’t ask affirmation questions,” Mike observed. “Is that because Charity can’t talk well with the plug in her mouth? You can take it out if you want. I shove things in Karen’s mouth all day long and can hold entire conversations with her,” he said.

“That’s what that is? I am not familiar with affirmations,” Dad admitted.

“Your son was popping Charity’s butt today. I saw him up on the video screen. The way they were talking, it looked like he asked her a few zingers!” Mike said.

Claire reached under the table and touched my leg and gave it a friendly squeeze.

Mike quickly explained the general guidelines for affirmations the way Master Thorne had done for me. “You ask the subject anything and expect honest and COMPLETE answers. Don’t ask yes or no questions, but don’t let them ramble either. A good response is three or four sentences. Stay away from compound questions with multiple responses. If the subject isn’t explicit, forthcoming, and detailed or doesn’t ring true, then start the count over. I was asking Karen some things about today, but you can ask them about their body, what they’ve done wrong, what they are learning, whether they think it is fair, they are being punished, or just things you wonder in general. The idea is the administration of pain, coupled with being exposed and vulnerable while being asked intensely personal questions, will force the subject to evaluate what is happening. It will help keep them out of sub-space and grounded right here to accept their punishment and learn from it. Would you like me to show you on Charity?”

“Can I do these when I spank Matt, Simon, and Lucy?” Lindsay cooed with delight.

“No,” Dad said without hesitation.

“Wait? I thought you guys weren’t very kinky. Lindsay gets to spank your butts?” Claire looked at me with a shit-eating-grin that I must have been pretending to be this vanilla boy, but I was really a freak. I was embarrassed, but the fact that Claire squeezed my leg harder under the table made me smile.

“That was something I decided today, but only once all other disciplinary measures have been exhausted. It has nothing to do with BDSM. I believe affirmations would be a bit too advanced, but I am willing to keep an open mind,” My dad said reluctantly. He must have felt bad about shooting Lindsay down right away. She probably seemed so eager it appeared out of the question.

Mike asked for my Dad to keep Karen’s ass warm while he demonstrated affirmations. “You certainly know your way around a crop, so make her count them out. Karen can take anything you dish out with that crop, so don’t hold back,” Mike offered his wife’s ass like it was a toy.

Karen didn’t dispute or ask for mercy. She bent her knees slightly, sucked down on the dildo like she was giving it a full blowjob, and prepared herself for my father’s strikes. My Dad hit her ass, and Karen counted and thanked him. Karen recovered her bratty attitude a little and leaned her ass back into the swat like she was trying to break the riding crop with her butt while she counted it out and asked for another.

“What have you done wrong since we got here?” Mike asked as he hit Charity’s ass with less force than he used on his wife.

“One, sir, thank you! I interrupted my betters several times, I used the bathroom like I was entitled to it and even then took more than my allotted time. I assumed the food I should put in our bowls and expected to eat when I should be serving the table, those are the things I know about Sir! Was there more?” she asked submissively.

“That will do for now! Do you think twenty swats are sufficient to help you remember not to make those mistakes again?” Mike asked as he delivered another strike on Charity’s pretty, unblemished buttcheeks...

Meanwhile, my father was spanking Karen’s ass out of sequence and not waiting to take a turn. I think he was trying to make Karen cry with pain alone. Her eyes were still watery and her lips parched from when Mike had when he was applying the affirmations. Pain alone was only making Karen more defiant. Karen’s body language suggested she was digging her heels in and accepting the spanking but she wasn’t going to be moved by the experience.

“I do think it will help me remember my place, but I think you can swing much harder, and I wonder if you are showing me mercy, because you think I am porcelain, Sir?” Charity said playfully with a gleam in her eyes.

Mike hit her across the pussy lips in a slicing motion that made a loud pop, and I could tell Charity realized she may have bitten off more than she could chew when her entire body froze for a moment and then she counted.

“Don’t dare me to hit you harder. I do not think you are made of porcelain. I think you are life support for two tits and three cum holes. However, since you belong to my neighbor, I needed to measure your pain tolerance so that I didn’t break you on the first swing!” he said as he reached between her legs and her stomach and cropped her on the bottom of her tits.

“Yes, Sir, thank you! You asked my opinion, and I’ve only done affirmations one other time! I am sorry if my answer was wrong, Sir,” she said.

Mike hit her again on the tits this time, hitting her closer to the nipples.

“You can only give truthful or untruthful answers. Your answer was poorly worded. In the future, if you are asked a question like that, you might say that 20 swats would help you remember, but you felt 50 swats were warranted for the many times you fucked up tonight and embarrassed us as well as your Master!”

Charity agreed with him and counted.

I saw that both Claire and Lindsay were enchanted by Mike’s questions. They watched both women get spanked, but their attention was on Mike. I imagined Lindsay spanking Charity in the living room. I wondered if my big sister was thinking about it as well.

I imagined spanking Lindsay and Claire in the living room. The two of them waiting in the nude with their delectable asses exposed and vulnerable. I would spank Lindsay’s ass because she was a cunt who riteously deserved it and I would spank Claire’s because she was kinky enough to get off on it!

“Do you feel 50 strokes on your ass are warranted?” Mike wanted to here Charity tell him she did as he spanked her.

“It is not for me to decide the extent of my punishments, Master McGifford!” she counted again. The swats were coming rapid-fire across the ass now.

“It isn’t, but when asked for your wretched, worthless opinion, that is the one time you are expected to have one. What is your opinion of what is fair?” he said.

“100 swats or an hour suspended by my tits while I am asked to repeat what I did wrong and what I am learning, Sir!” Charity made an agonized sound like “Wha-hah-hah,” as if she were crying.

“Did that hurt? I thought you said I could not break you,” Mike asked. I could see that Charity’s pussy lips had become very puffy.

“You hit me on the piercing, Sir! It did hurt, but it is helping me learn. You aren’t damaging me! You are helping me, Sir!” Charity begged for him to continue and counted.

“You don’t want to use your safe word?” Mike asked sadistically and hit her again on the same spot where her pussy ring was.

“No, Sir, I have no safeword!” Charity counted and thanked him.

“No safe word? But what if you decide this is too painful? What if you want me to stop?” Mike feigned surprise and hit her again on the pussy ring.

I saw a tear roll down Charity’s face as she let the pain roll across her body and embraced it.

“What I want is irrelevant. This is my punishment, and you would stop if you were doing real damage, Sir!” Charity seemed terrified. I felt sorry for her, but Claire looked turned on by what she saw. She squeezed my dick a little and scooted closer to me.

“You sure I’d stop?” Mike Chuckled and didn’t give her time to answer before asking if she was going to take that piercing out so that she can’t be hurt that way again.

“I am sure you would stop because Master is here, and he would stop you if you were going too far with me. I will not remove that piercing other than when I am permitted to clean it unless Master tells me to do so. It is providing you with a good angle to deliver a sharp pain that finds its way through my entire body and to my brain! My cunt is there to be used to control and dominate me! It is yours to punish as you see fit, Sir!” Charity promised.

“Do you feel any shame that your sons and daughters are watching me punish you like a dumb whore that needs to be whipped in the kitchen for embarrassing them?” Mike changed topics, and even I felt a quiver of humiliation for Charity when he asked that question.

Charity paused for a moment, and Mike hit her for taking too long.

“I am sorry, Sir, for thinking about my answer. Today, I was told by Matt that I am his slave mom. I don’t know if my other step kids feel the same way, so I did not know how to answer,” she thanked him for two strikes.

“How do you feel about being punished in front of them?” Mike simplified his question.

“Proud, Sir! Not because of what I did but pride because they love me enough to endure watching me get punished and want me to be a better slave. I feel nothing but overwhelming love and pride,” Charity said.

Mike didn’t expect that answer. It was not likely Karen had ever said that to him before.

“That is a good answer,” Mike acknowledged before stopping and letting her back up.

“Can I spank Charity like this? Lindsay asked,” my father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.