Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Sun Tan Lotion

BDSM Sex Story: Sun Tan Lotion - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“Wow, you gave me goosebumps, sir” Charity smiled as she stood up and showed me the raised bumps on her arm by my overly enthusiastic command to present her ass to me.

Lucy and Simon were putting on water-proof sunscreen and getting ready to get into the pool. We all knew how to swim, so the blow-up arm floaties were Lindsay’s little joke on me.

I had a single goosebump of my own - the chub of my cock from hearing Charity tell me how she was willing to rub suntan all over my back.

She started with Lucy. My little sister rolled her arms excitedly and began to luxuriate like she was getting a massage. It would have been hot to watch a naked sexy stop mom rub her daughter down with lotion if it wasn’t my OWN sister. Charity and her big tits and shapely body slathering up my precocious flat-chested little sister while she preened and stuck her butt out.

It was pretty hot when I imagined I didn’t know them and was just a fly on the wall though. Lucy shook her booty and began to get ansy while Charity calmly rubbed lotion over inch of my little sister’s lithe naked body.

I took a moment to scan around the pool. I noticed that almost every occupied beach chair had a slave attached to it. I began to calculate that there had to be at least three hundred houses in the community and the only reason people seemed to move here was to openly practice BDSM. That meant that at least one of the members of the household was a submissive.

I counted at least thirty-five men and women attached by a leash or chain to a chair. Some were standing at attention with hands behind their head and mouth slightly parted. A few of them were on their hands and knees as a table for their owner. They had a frosty tropical drink or a good book resting on their back. The vast majority of slaves, both men, and women, were squatting with their knees wide and their hands behind their head. There were also some slaves squatting and leaning back with their hands flat behind them, exposing both their genitals exposed as if they were trying to get a suntan on them.

The woman who had been left at the chair right next to ours was in her late forties. She had a tattoo of a dick shooting cum over her chubby pussy lips that hung like two rubber bands between her legs. The image made it seem like her pussy lips were the balls off the cock, and it was shooting semen all over her tummy.

I watched Charity as she lotioned Simon’s back. She also did part of his front on the spots he missed without asking or making it seem weird. She didn’t touch his dick or anything sexual but just watching her openly rub him was making me extremely aroused anyway. I was anticipating her touching me and feeling a little guilty because even if she didn’t touch my dick, it was gonna seem weird and a little sexual.

I quickly looked around the pool and tried not to focus on big tits and pretty asses. Naturally, that was pretty much all I saw everywhere I looked. Diving into the pool, floating down a lazy river in an intertube, squatting nearby and waiting dutifully for their owners.

I noticed Bambi on the other side of the pool. She had that long bright red hair flowing down her back, and she was laughing and having fun next to a girl who looked just like her only a little older. I couldn’t tell if they had their collars on.

I also saw Stacy with them, and she turned her head and noticed me. She looked right at me and then turned away like I didn’t exist, and she didn’t recognize me. I had touched her pussy the night before, and she held my piss-boner! I thought I’d get at least a “Hey ‘sup?” and a head nod.

I felt Charity’s hands glide across my shoulders as she spread the suntan lotion on my back. It felt amazingly good, and I allowed myself to relax.

“I hope this does not make you uncomfortable, Sir,” she told me as rubbed the backs of my arms and slathered up my back.

“Why would it?” I asked.

“I don’t want to embarrass you, but I can see you are excited,” she whispered in my ear. She didn’t sound like she disapproved, but she also didn’t sound like she was excited to see me hard.

“I am so sorry!” I was powerless to stop my wiggling cock from rising to high mast on its own. I put my hands in front of my cock but tried to be nonchalant about it.

“You are going to see me dripping wet at times. It is only fair that I get used to seeing you excited as well. It is natural, and I am sorry if my touch is doing that to you. I didn’t want you to burn, and I didn’t think you’d want to ask your sister or brother to do your back. I have to touch your butt now, is that alright, Sir?”

My sister had told me to be rough and cruel with Charity. She seemed so open-minded and willing to be punished or humiliated that I could have probably insisted she lather my front as well. I thought about it! I fantasized about it a lot - perhaps take her to some part of the pool area that was a little more remote in a corner and let her lotion just my dick to keep it out of the sun.

“No problem,” I whispered instead. Charity was not only thorough, but she took her time and rubbed the lotion into my buttocks and between my butt crack.

I thought people might say something, but no one around the pool seemed to care.

The nearby slave crouching with the dick tattoo looked straight ahead and gave me my privacy.

“You are going to make some girl very lucky. Your father told me you took care of yourself before you left the house, and you are ready to go again. The problem is that girls when they are your age, won’t know to appreciate a guy who can do that. I had a boyfriend who was hard so often he could piss with a full boner at your age! I didn’t have any interest in sex back then though. I used him for his car,” she smiled as she crouched down between my legs underneath my dangling cock and appeared to admire it while rubbing me.

“I hope I am not too personal, Sir?” she said.

“No, no, I totally understand,” I was nervous that my boner was going to get me laughed at. Bambi and the other redhead noticed me and said something to Stacy, but none of them came over or acknowledged me. I could see Damon and his friends were on the other side of the pool with them. Seeing Stacy flirt with another boy helped deflate my boner.

“I hope it doesn’t seem like I am leading you on or teasing you, Sir?” she said.

“No, not at all,” I shrugged and let her finish my feet for me.

“I know earlier when I asked if you would time me when I am permitted to piss or shit, and your father became nervous that I was asking too much. I felt guilty for asking as bluntly as I did. It might have seemed like I was fishing to see if you were willing to help dominate and train me, and that wasn’t my intention,” she explained.

I didn’t think that at the time but when I thought back on how she asked the rest of us to check on her I could see that now.

“Do you mind if I do your front? You’ve missed a lot of spots, Sir?” she waited for my permission and began to do my legs in the front. Charity was squatting right in front of my dick.

“We are going to be sharing a home, and it seemed inevitable you would not only know that Master likes to give me time limits, but what I was doing while I was gone. It only made sense to me at the time that if I have no privacy to invite you to check on me. What I didn’t take into account was that you didn’t choose to be involved in my training and I can’t ask you to do things like that without expecting your father to be protective of you,” she smiled. She was right under my wriggling cock that was quickly getting hard. I could feel Charity’s hot breath on my cock as she stood up and placed her hands on my tummy and flashed a pretty smile. “You totally missed your stomach, Sir. You would have been burnt to a crisp if I didn’t have the courage to ask you to let me do your front. Will you please relax? No one will mind that I lather you up. I am not touching your cock and even if I did not many would care,” she said.

Simon and Lucy had already run off to jump into the pool without me.

“I am totally fine,” I sounded like a robot programmed to auto-awkward as I looked her in the eyes and not at her massive tits only inches from my body.

“I have to ask you something, and you may not like it, Sir,” she re-did my shoulders and face.

“Yes?” I asked. I hoped she was going to ask me to fuck her.

“I will burn without lotion. I am very fair-skinned. Do you mind applying the lotion or asking someone to do it if you are not comfortable? I can wait until you take care of your uh, wonderful problem?” she said.

I looked down and noticed my hard dick was touching my future step-mom’s tummy right above her pussy, and it was dripping semen. I was shocked and humiliated, but I didn’t say anything. She could see I meant no harm and didn’t do it intentionally.

Charity reached down and moved my dick gently off of her discretely. She rubbed the semen into her skin without saying anything more about it. I was sure if I had made it look like it wasn’t an accident that would have gone very differently and she may have been pretty cross with me. I appreciated her not saying another word about it.

I had a choice to make. I could pussy-out and ask Carlos or any number of willing men to lather up Charity or I could bite the bullet and do it myself. “I could do that,” I said.

She handed me the open bottle of suntan lotion and told me that I might need it.

“Thanks,” I said and began to run for the men’s bathroom. I wanted to get back and do this right. She stopped me before I left and asked what position she should wait in.

I didn’t understand, and she pointed to the ladies. “I only know seven of the core positions, Sir. I am not supposed to lay on the beach chair or stand here casually. I can tell you what they are, and you can put me in one until you return?” she suggested politely.

“Okay, what is that one?” I pointed to the slave that had the dick-tattoo on her tummy.

“That is squat, sir,” she told me.

“Squat,” I pointed to our chair and left for the bathroom before I could see her execute the position.

I was in a hurry to jack myself off because I had a huge boner. The men’s bathroom stall was a concrete brick shack next to the pool. There were three bathroom stalls, and I was positive someone was fucking in one of them.

I took the stall in the back and began to whack off. I didn’t have my phone, but I didn’t really need one. I had so much material memorized in my spank bank that I could picture any woman at the pool. Unfortunately, all I could think about was either the older woman with the dick tattoo or Charity touching me while I jerked off. I didn’t know you could use lotions to jerk off. You would think after 2 gigs of porn I would have looked up some on male masturbation, but I hadn’t. I foolishly assumed that Charity had given me that suntan lotion and expected me to squirt my cum in it before I rubbed it on her skin. She had, after all casually rubbed a little dab of my drizzle into the tender skin just above her bald pussy. I know it seems crazy, but at the time I thought it was a subtle hint and it turned me on. I unscrewed the top and planned to jerk off right into it.

“Hello again,” I heard a husky voice whisper from nowhere. I looked around the stall and saw no one. I looked under the stall and saw the feet of a woman and a man mid-hump, and I assumed it was them.

“In the glory hole,” the voice said.

I chose the end toilet stall. There was a hole in one of the concrete bricks off to the side. Someone had drawn an asshole all around it in elaborate markings with other graffiti.

I looked inside the hole, and I saw what appeared to be a woman’s eye looking back at me.

“What is this?” I whispered.

“A glory hole. I see what you are doing, would you like mama to help?” she asked.

I was a little freaked out that someone was watching me jerk off and wanted to help. I was more freaked out that she called herself my mom. It seemed so dirty but I was considering putting my dick into that hole in the wall just to see what would happen.

“You have a nice cock. I won’t bite unless that is what you are into,” she warned me in a husky voice.

She coaxed me into sliding my dick into the hole. I had always thought my first sexual experience was going to be special and with someone I really cared about. Putting my dick through a wall to be sucked by whoever or whatever was on the other side seemed cheap and tawdry. I still wanted to do it.

I am sure technically I could count putting a finger on a pussy and having my dick held while I pissed a ‘sexual experience.’ I slid my dick into the hole in the wall and half-expected a mouse-trap to come clanging down on it and snapping it in half.

“Relax baby, I’ll make you feel special. Do you like it like this?” I felt a very wet tongue run along my dick. It felt like what I’d imagine a giraffes tongue to feel like as it pulled a leaf of the top branch. I imagined Fawn or Angelica on the other side. Whoever it was seemed to recognize me.

“Is that good?” she asked as she continued to lovingly wash my dick with her throat. I could feel what I assumed were tonsils, and then the tip of my cock head passed the tonsils and went into her throat. She made a grrk-grkk-grrrk sound as she worked me.

“Cum for me, baby!” she took her mouth off my dick and began to beat me off rapidly. “Let mama have it,” she said.

“Stop saying you are my mom, please,” I instructed her.

“Sorry, Baby, I love young dick,” she kissed my cock and began to suck it hard as if she were trying to give me a hickey. At the time, I didn’t know what that was, but it felt like a suction cup that was holding me to the wall.

“You said hello again when you saw me. How do you know me?” I asked as I pressed my body to the wall. I wasn’t sure I wanted to hear the answer because I had a lot of sexy possibilities in my mind.

“Do you want to talk or get a blowjob?” she giggled and popped my cock out of her mouth. “I saw you in groper’s alley last night. My husband grabbed your little girlfriend, and you two ran away. You could have had me any way you wanted,” she assured me. “Now, all you can have is my loving mouth and my free hand! I would have loved to have you in my pussy though! I wish I could stick it up to the glory hole and feel you inside me, baby! You have a nice pecker! Nice and hard for Mama!”

I instantly realized it was that creepy clown-makeup wearing old man and the haggard old slut who was tied up. I pulled my dick out even though she didn’t want to let it go. My cum blasted out all over my hand as I orgasmed just as I pulled out.

“Aww, why did you do that for? Mama is hungry! I earned that cum, baby!” she begged for me to put my dripping cum-coated cock back into the hole and let her finish licking me clean. I dropped my cum into the coconut flavored suntan lotion and wiped my hand on my thigh.

“That is such a waste,” she insisted.

I pissed in a urinal so that she couldn’t watch me before washing my hands and leaving the bathroom. I wondered how long that woman was in there waiting like a spider for someone to stick their dick in her web.

I felt a little bad that was my first real blowjob. I didn’t feel super bad, though. I came, and that woman’s mouth was amazing. I think she had taken her teeth out at one point and sucked me with just the nubs of her gums. The old whore reminded me a little of Slave-Elke the danish slut who invited random people to meet her and stick their dicks in her mouth.

My dick was safely shrinking back to what should have been an embarrassingly small size but better that than to walk around with a hard-on. I hustled back to our beach chair only to discover that Charity was bent over, grabbing her ankles. A grey-haired gentleman was strapping her across the ass while she counted to twenty and blushed. People were quietly watching her getting a spanking.

I was in a bit of a panic state that she was in trouble. I was supposed to be watching her!

He was making her count out each stroke as he whipped her with a riding crop across the thighs just under her buttocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.