The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Miranda drives a Yukon XL Denali, and when she learned Patricia Powers was going with us to the ballgame, she tossed her keys to me. She, Deb and Patricia sat in the backseat and Leslie sat up front with me. We had three, full size, lightweight blankets folded and stowed in the rear.

We were all wearing sweatshirts and sweatpants. That’s all any of them were wearing, and they fussed at me for wearing my boxers. I know what happens when I wear sweats with no boxers – and my cock gets excited. Everyone knows when I have a boner!

Deb was sitting between Miranda and Patricia, and we weren’t even a block away from home before the three of them had their shirts up over their breasts, comparing nipples and bust size.

Leslie turned in her seat to lean over the console with her shirt up to her neck as all four of them laughed and compared breasts. I was looking at the rearview mirror as Deb reached up to put her arms around Leslie, pull her closer and kiss her. I glanced at Patricia, then Miranda. Both of them were leaning close, smiling as they watched them kiss.

Deb leaned back in the seat and looked at Miranda, “Leslie and I love each other.”

“I could tell. Both of you kiss so naturally. I love kissing Lucien, but I’ve never kissed another woman.”

Deb asked her, “Would you kiss me? I would love to kiss you.”

When I glanced back again, Deb and Miranda were kissing like lovers as each of them fondled the other’s breasts.

Patricia leaned across Deb and reached out to touch Miranda’s breasts.

“Patricia?” Miranda said, looking at her.

“Please?”

Both of them leaned across in front of Deb and kissed. That kiss didn’t last - but the next one did, and I heard Leslie, “I want some too.”

The four of them were still kissing when I parked at the softball complex.

Before I opened the door to get out, I turned to lean over the console next to Leslie. “I want some too, and I want this to continue when we get to the bleachers.”

Leslie pulled my head around by my hair, and we kissed until I was ready to mount her sexy ass from behind right here in the vehicle. She pulled her lips from mine, and Patricia was waiting with her face pressed against mine as Leslie and I parted. Patricia and I kissed and when we parted, she told the others, “Lucien told me we’re going to fuck in the bleachers, with the crowd around us. I’ve been so excited since he told me that, my pussy stays wet.”

Miranda leaned over in front of Deb and pulled my head around. “Kiss me, Lucien - and please, please, please - fuck me too, as we sit in the bleachers.”

Our kisses were becoming more heated and I knew Deb would cause the windows fog when she and I kissed. Miranda pulled back and Deb came at me smiling. Since she and I fucked the first time, with Leslie in bed with us, we have been making up for all the times we wasted by not kissing and fucking. We have yet to take Sidney to bed with us, but tonight’s the night we take her home with us and share her hot, sexy ass with Leslie and our two teacher friends.

Deb pulled back from our kiss and pecked my lips lightly, “I’m ready for your cock and I hope we see at least one girl or woman here this evening, who needs us to put some pep in her life and her body.”

Leslie agreed, “YES! I would love to witness Lucien at his best, right out in the open, sitting in the middle of the bleachers.”

Patricia made it more fun. “Lucien, you should let each of us pick someone who needs your attention ... To make it even more special, each of us have to wait until it’s our turn to sit on your naked cock, before we choose who gets a makeover.”

Miranda seconded that idea, “YES! Lucien, please let us have even more fun as we take turns sitting on your cock in public.”

Deb said, looking straight at me, “That sparkle in his eyes, and that smile on his lips - tells us we can do this. For being such a good sport, we’ll let you fuck us any way you want.”

Sidney’s team is the designated home team tonight, and we hurried to find good seats in the middle of the wooden bleachers, about halfway up. I was carrying the folded blankets as they ran ahead to get our seats. The four of them were standing and waving as I looked up. The bleachers were filling fast as I made my way up the steps, then down the row to where they were. I knew we were getting a lot attention, when each of them had to hug me again before we sat down. I was in the middle, with two on each side, and when I spread the blankets, we huddled closer together in the cool air.

The announcer got everyone’s attention, “Please stand for our National Anthem.”

We were standing with our hands over our hearts when the recording started. Deb and Leslie were next to me - on either side - and when the recording of my flute started, they squeezed my hands.

As I looked around at the crowd, even the men and boys were standing at attention, looking at the raising of the flag. Everywhere I looked, the women and girls were looking directly at me. I was so proud - yet so shocked, I came close to giving every woman and teenage girl here - a hot sexy body.

As the recording ended, the roar from the crowd gave me chills.

I looked down at Deb to see her smiling proudly at me. “You did this.”

“Leslie and I did it. I told her about you playing The National Anthem at school, and as soon as I did, she and I knew this was the perfect place to play your flute for everyone.”

“As soon as it started, I came close to giving all the women and teenage girls here tonight, a sexy hot body. I think I will anyway, but I’ll wait until the last inning.”

“We still want to sit on your cock and pick someone who needs your help.”

“We’ll do that as soon as the game starts.”

She reached over and felt of my cock, “You’re really getting into this, aren’t you?”

“I love it and I hope we can keep it up.”

Oh-Baby ... I’m sure you can keep it up!”

Deb saw Sidney warming-up with her catcher and pointed her out to the others.

She leaned across to tell Leslie, “She told me her arm was sore after the last game she pitched. I hope it doesn’t bother her tonight. She’s the best pitcher on their team.”

I told her, “You need to let her know we’re here to watch her. She always looks for you.”

“She’s taking the mound now. I’ll yell at her before the game starts.”

When Deb stood, I motioned for the others to stand with us.

GO - SIDNEY!“ Deb yelled and everyone turned to look at us when we waved at her. As soon as she looked this way - I pointed my finger at her - giving her a shot of adrenalin that will not wear off until tomorrow morning - after she celebrates her win by fucking me again, for the fifth time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.