The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Ms. Patricia Powers has to be the tallest female teacher in our school. I’m five-eleven and she’s as tall as me - in her low heels. From what Mom and Deb have told me about their weight, I would put Ms. Power’s weight at near one-forty, maybe even one-forty-five. Though she wears loose, button-front blouses, she wears tight, knee length skirts that hug her sexy ass and thighs. I have never seen her in a full skirt like other teachers wear.

She always wears heavy makeup, with bright red lipstick, and she looks like a movie-star who has just come out of the makeup room.

As I walked into her classroom the next day, she looked up from her pad where she was writing. There were three girls and one boy walking in as I did. My desk is in the center of the room, on the front row, just to her left as she faces the class. As I passed her desk, I pulled a quarter from my left pocket, flipped it, then caught it in my right hand, to slap it on the back of my left hand. I raised my right hand and looked at the quarter, before placing it on her desk - tails up. I was sure she saw me, and when I looked down at her, she was smiling up at me - for the first time this year actually.

I was at my desk before I turned to look back at her. She was picking up the quarter I’d left there, and I have yet to understand what made me pull that quarter out and flip it on impulse as I passed by.

As I watched, she flipped the quarter into the air, caught it in her right hand, then without looking, she slapped it over on the back of her left hand. She was smiling at me when she raised her hand slightly, as if to see if the coin landed on heads or tails. I wasn’t sure what this meant, or if I wanted it to be heads or tails. But just thinking of tails – I knew it was tails. Already, I wanted some of her tail.

She turned in her swivel chair, as a line of girls entered the classroom and passed by her desk. She was smiling as she spoke to each of them. She was facing me when the last one passed and spoke to her. Her left leg is crossed over her right knee, and she’s exposing a lot of tan thigh as she looks directly at me. Then, she flipped the coin in the air, and caught it again.

I’m not sure any of the other students saw what she did next as she raised her hand to see how the coin landed. With her right hand, she slowly pointed to her head, then her butt. She was smiling at me with a smile that I could learn to love, when I pointed to my butt. She nodded, then held up two fingers.

She just let me know - two out of three times - that quarter landed on tails.

I’d love to land on her naked tail more than once ... more than twice even.

Every day, Ms. Powers asks a student to come up front and call the roll. I have never been called up in front of the class to stand next to her desk and take her roll-book to call the roll. Until today.

Today, she shocked me.

“Lucien, would you please come up and call the roll for me?”

I was smiling, even before I stood and walked toward her desk.

I held her gaze, as she watched me. I never blinked and she didn’t either. When I reached out to take her roll-book, her fingers touched mine and I knew she felt the sparks fly. She snatched her hand back, then looked up at me with a broad smile.

I called the roll loud and clear. Of course, everyone was present. Hardly ever did a student miss one of her classes. I’ve heard a few boys talking, and they swear, there are even girls who look for a glimpse of thigh, or even a peek down her blouse, if she bends from her waist - her long legs locked straight - to pick up a broken piece of chalk, or an eraser.

I placed the roll-book back on her desk and she slid a small strip of paper over to touch my fingers. I closed my fingers, touching her fingertips when I did. There was that spark again, and this time, it came with a crisp snap.

I smiled, nodded, and returned to my desk. When I was seated, I looked up to see her looking directly at me. I never wavered my stare and I thought she wouldn’t either, until someone called her name.

I looked at the note and all it said was – see me after class –

I have yet to remember the rest of the class ... Until the sound of the first buzzer, and everyone gathered their books and started toward the door. I was the last student in the room as I stood near her desk, looking down at her.

“Ms. Powers, did you need to see me about something?” I knew she wanted me to ask. She wasted no time.

“I’ll be waiting at the corner of Oak and Maple. When you see my pickup pull to the curb, hurry and get in. I need to have a few minutes of your time.”

“I’ll be there, and thanks.”

“Thank you, Lucien.”

The intersection of Oak and Maple Streets is four blocks from the high school. By the time I saw her truck coming, there were hardly any students in sight. As fast as I could, I opened the passenger door, then slipped in to close the door. The truck was moving as she said, “Please duck down, Lucien. It would not look proper, for me giving you a ride like this.

I leaned over toward her and she reached out with her right hand and tugged my shirt as she kept her eyes on the traffic.

“You can move closer – if you like.”

“I do like, and I wanted to when I first got in, but I wasn’t sure if you wanted me closer.”

“Lie on your back - rest your head on my thigh as you look up at me. I want to look down into your eyes and learn just what it is that makes it so hard for me to look away, once I look into your eyes.”

“You may not want to look again, once you learn.”

“You don’t scare me, Lucien Marceau. I see your smile and already, I know there has to be something magical - maybe even mysteriously magnetic about your eyes that makes me want to explore the possibilities.”

“I like the way you put that. I do feel drawn to you.”

“And I to you. Are you actually capable of controlling me?”

“Do you feel controlled?”

“Not in the least, but I could not resist giving you that note. That was so unlike me.”

“If I told you that I’ve been controlling you from the time I walked into your classroom today, until now - but - if you’ll stop at the next intersection, I’ll get out - and that will be the end of it...

...”Would you want me to end it?”

“Not unless you tell me you want to end this.”

“I don’t Ms. Powers - I want more.”

“More? More of me?”

“Not just more of you - All of you. I want you, but I want you to willingly give yourself to me, and not be afraid to let me have you.”

“I’m not afraid! I’m not sure what I feel, but there is definitely no fear of you. If anything, there is an excitement building inside me, knowing that you want me, but yet you’re willing to let me go.”

“You wanted me in class, didn’t you?”

“You could tell? Was I that obvious with you?”

“There’s no need to worry, none of the other students were aware anything was happening between us.”

“Did you have the entire class under your control?”

“Sort of, but not totally.”

“Do you have me totally under your control now?”

“Not yet. I’m waiting for you to tell me you’re willing to give me total control of your emotions, thoughts, future, and especially your body. Once you tell me I can have all of you, you’ll belong to me – mind, and body.”

“Do I have a choice?”

“Certainly you do. You can choose the life you have now - and forever - nothing will change. Just the same old dull, daily routines for the rest of your life ... Or - you can choose a life with me in control, and you’ll never want for anything – ever again.”

ANYTHING?”

ANYTHING. Name me one thing you don’t have, but would love more than anything else in this whole world - to have right this second. Tell me that one thing I could give you, that would make you believe me.”

“Shit, that’s hard ... I’m not filthy-rich, but I do have money ... Okay, what if I wanted to make some physical changes to my body? Would that out of your realm?”

Nothing - is out of my realm. Tell me how you would look if you had the chance to redesign your own body, beginning say - back on the day you turned twenty-one. You could maybe give yourself a voluptuous body that would be yours for the rest of your life.”

Lucien, are you serious? I want to believe this is possible, but...”

“Okay - then let me convince you by doing this my way ... You weigh one forty-five, but you would love to be tall and slender - and weigh one twenty-five. You wish your breasts were a lot more firm and perfectly shaped, yet still not give up your enormous bust size. You would leave your hair long and straight, but it would be a dark, glossy, jet-black, instead of dirty-blonde. You would give up your job as a teacher, just to feel loved and be able to return love to only one man, with no boundaries on yours or his love – with no fear of ever being hurt or betrayed...”

“Lucien, I couldn’t have done better. Make me into the exact woman you just described, and you can have me. You had to delve deep down inside my mind, and read my thoughts just now. There is no way you could have guessed all those hidden desires - or wishes - or however you would classify them. Can you actually give me all that? I have never felt like I was a complete woman. I want to feel sex oozing from my body, from my voice when I speak, when I walk, when I smile, even my eyes when I look at a handsome young man like you. Can you actually give me all that?”

“You can look in the visor mirror now, to see the new you. You can look down at your enormous breasts ... Look at your belt lying loose, where it has been cinched tight around your waist. You’ll never need a belt again, and you will need a complete new wardrobe ... Panties and bras are things of the past for you.”

“Lucien, you can sit up now. You can slide over here next to me and put your arm around me. If anyone sees us and tries to cause problems, they can go fuck themselves in the ass - on their way to hell.”

“Other than you feeling absolutely free to be the real you - how do you feel, Ms. Powers?”

“Like I have a whole new body and a whole new attitude about life, love, and especially sex. If you were able to give me all this, I’m sure that you have given yourself a few major - physical alterations by now - and I want all of you.”

“Have you ever had sex with a man?”

“No - nor a woman ... Why do you ask?”

“I heard you were engaged, but I was hoping you wouldn’t marry - at least before you and I had a chance to be alone like this. You were so damned sexy before, but you were not happy – deep down inside. You were desperately searching for happiness and you were willing to marry a rich man, so he could buy happiness for you. I want you to feel free to enjoy your new body, and I would love for you to crave sex constantly with me, my sister, and my friends.”

“Do you drive?”

“Sure. Would you like for me to drive?”

“Yes, and I think you know why, but I want to say it ... I want to strip naked and sit on your cock as we ride.”

“But you’re not on birth control.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.