The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Hush, I’m doing this - and besides - you gave yourself to me. Your pussy, your ass and your big beautiful, sensitive breasts - belong to me.

“Just think, Janet. I’m going to have my cock inside this sweet, tight, young pussy in about five minutes and you better not scream, or Cathy will think I’m torturing you.”

“What you’re doing to me now, is worse than torture. I love it and I want your cock so bad, I hurt from my pussy to my throat. Hurry, Lucien I need you more than you could possibly comprehend.”

“Okay, but only because you have never had a real cock in your pussy. The next time I come to your office, I want to finish what I’ve just started ... before we fuck.

“Now, turn around and spread your legs wide. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m not into pain, but I may make you suffer as I take your virginity and reach around to cup those huge breasts you wanted.”

With her high heels spread wide ... Her thigh muscles tense and straining, her sexy ass trembling and waiting, I eased my cock up close and swiped it through her tight, wet pussy.

As I pushed my cock into her, I realized - she really does have a hymen – this isn’t just body modification - it’s more like physical restoration to the original.

Very interesting, to say the least, that this body modification – or restoration – or whatever it is I now possess - actually reverts a woman’s body back to her original status, no matter what the woman or girl has done in her past. I failed to notice Miranda’s hymen, but I did have a hard time – so to speak – getting my cock inside per pussy the first time.

“Janet, this may sting, you actually have a hymen, and I’m going to take your virginity.”

“Just fuck me, Lucien. I’m about to explode - and the way I feel right now, I could care less if I still have my hymen. Take me - take my virginity - just make me your woman. You gave me this new body and you gave me a reason to live again.”

“Here goes.”

I eased my cock slowly into her pussy and whether or not she felt the pop, I felt it when I broke through to enter her pussy a few inches.

“Are you okay?”

I can hardly breathe, but it’s because I’m so damned excited. I’m afraid if I move, your cock will go too deep. Right now, I swear, I have gotten three life threatening orgasms and my body is on fire for more of your cock. Go deeper, Lucien. I need this more than you, and I hope you’ll always remember me and my hot pussy.”

“You have about half of me inside you now. I’m going to fuck you deeper - just tell me if I need to stop.”

“And if I want more?”

“Raise your sexy ass and push back, I’ll give you all you want. I’m going to come in your pussy before I pull out. I won’t make you pregnant – YET. I’ll save that for one day when we have more time, so you can sit on my cock and ride me.”

“Hurry, Lucien. I feel your cock slipping deeper and I feel like I’m about to get my come again.”

“Push your ass back and take all of me. Here comes your come, Baby.”

“OH DAMN. OH HELL YES. Fuck me deep, I’m coming again.”

“Turn around and kiss me, Janet. We need to clean up and get dressed. You are still the High School Principal, and you need to get your sexy ass ready for all the male teachers and all the teenage boys, who will be lusting after you.”

“Let them lust, my ass belongs to Lucien Mickel Marceau ... Lucien, I would love to have you fuck me really slow, and make me pregnant. I have always wanted a baby, and now, I want you to be my baby’s daddy.”


... When I walked out, I told Cathy, “I’ll come see you later.”

“Lucien, will you really come over?”

“I’ll call as soon as school is out. Tell me it’s okay, and I’ll come over so we can talk about us.”

“I’ll leave early, and I’ll be home by the time school is out. I’ll be waiting for your call.”

... As soon as my last class was over, I ran out of the building and called her. She lives one block from school and I was already headed that way, when her phone rang.

“Hi Cathy.”

“LUCIEN!”

“I hope it’s alright that I called this soon, I just got out of class.”

“YES-YES-YES ... I’ve been expecting your call. Do you still have plans to visit?”

“I’m standing outside your door.”

“OH LORDY! Are you really?”

I saw the curtain on the small door window pull back slightly, then the lock clicked as she opened the door to let me in.

“Lucien, even dressed in t-shirt and jeans, you look so handsome and relaxed. Have you always been so confident in who you are, that you appear to be in control, no matter where you are or who you’re with?”

“I’ve always been happy with who I am. It’s just been recently, that I took on a whole new feeling of confidence. I hope I never come across as arrogant to anyone, because that’s not who I am.”

“I don’t see you as arrogant, Lucien. I see you as a young man who exudes confidence in such a way, you attract attention to your appearance, and your ability to walk into a room and make everyone in the room, wish they were your best friend.”

“Oh Wow! Thanks for the compliment. I hope that includes a very nice, very kind administrative secretary.”

“Especially the aforementioned secretary. I feel I must tell you, I went into Janet’s office as soon as you left this morning. She was still naked - and had I not known her since childhood, I would not have recognized her. She told me, that you were going to call me. I told her that you had also told me you would...

“I suppose you can tell I’m nervous. I can’t help it. Just the thought that you could possibly give me the body and the absolutely fabulous beauty features you have given Janet, makes my stomach feel like it’s tied in knots.”

“Will you let me hug you and hold you? I don’t want you to be nervous and I don’t want you to be scared.”

“No man has ever touched me, Lucien. Janet, nor I, ever knew our daddy, and I have never wanted to be close to anyone ... until you came into my office. I knew there was something special about you, when you first smiled. Now, you’re here, and though I am nervous, I’m not scared of you or what you may do for me - to me - or with me.”

She opened her arms, and with a broad smile, she stepped into my embrace. Her frail body had barely touched mine, when the changes took effect. I gave her exactly what I had given her sister. I could feel the changes and I knew she must be about to burst through her clothes.

“Lucien? I feel the difference - and already, I love the way I feel.”

“Do you need to take a few minutes and rearrange your clothes?”

“No, I removed my bra and panties before you came. Janet advised me that I should. I’m wearing a jersey knit skirt and blouse. I feel that both of them have now filled beyond my wildest imagination, when I tried forever to gain just a few pounds.”

“I would love to see you, just as you take your first look at yourself in the mirror.”

“I would love to show you what’s underneath my clothes. I feel so good, and I feel so sexy for the first time in my life. Would you please gather the bottom of my blouse and pull it over my head? I want you to see my breasts, as I see them for the first time.”

“Sure, I’ll stand behind you to pull your blouse over your head. I would love to pull your skirt down over your sexy hips too while you stand here.”

“Please do - I’m so excited. Just look at my nipples about to poke through this material. Hurry, Lucien. I want to see my new body. I want to show my new body to you and I would love to share my new body with you.”

“I feel your sexy butt pressing back against me, and you’re making me so horny. OH WOW, I LOVE YOUR BREASTS!”

“OMIGOD LUCIEN! Just look at my big, beautiful, perfectly shaped titties! OH – MY HAIR! I LOVE MY HAIR.”

While she was admiring her hair and her breasts, I pulled her skirt down past her hips and let it fall at her feet. Her butt would be a sculptor’s dream come true. Her long legs are sleek and toned and her back makes me want to lay her down and lie naked on top of her.

She was smiling at the mirror when she suddenly turned to face me. Her smile was like light reflecting off glass, and her teeth are perfect – pure-white.

“LOOK AT MY TEETH! I have always tried to keep from smiling, because of my uneven teeth with their dingy, yellow color. OH MY GOD, LUCIEN. Hold me and let me hold you. I am so happy right now, I have tears in my eyes, yet I want to hold you and kiss you.”

“Kiss me, Cathy. I want to be the first man to kiss you.”

“Will you let me take your clothes off now? I want you to be naked with me. I-love-me, Lucien and I want to share this feeling with the young man who gave me this beautiful body and gave me a reason to feel beautiful inside as well.”

“Are you sure? There’s no way I’m going to turn down a chance to hold a beautiful, naked woman such as you. I need to warn you, I don’t have any condoms.”

“Even if you did, I would still want your naked cock inside my pussy, just like you fucked my sister, Janet. She’s so happy right now, and she’s hoping she’ll have your baby. I want you to fuck me, and give me a baby too. I’ve always wished for a body like this, and I’ve always wished I could have a baby to love, care for and raise. I don’t want to be married, I just want a baby to love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.