The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Miranda has given up control of her emotions, her thoughts, and her body.

For now, she belongs to me - body, mind, and soul.

I held the roll of toilet tissue between her thighs, and she told me, “You made me come a flood. Thanks for holding the tissue in place. I wanted both my arms around you and I love the feel of your lips on mine. I have never kissed before, and I want more already. Lucien, I feel like an enormous load has been lifted off me. I feel no pressure, no fear, and no regrets about giving myself to you. Help me to enjoy my life, and especially, my time with you.”

“You still have the power to opt-out at any time.”

“If I ever did, would I lose this feeling of freedom, and the feeling that I can’t wait to have your cock inside my pussy?”

“Yes, to all that, and the rest of your emotions you’ve turned over to me - it comes with the territory. Everything reverts back to normal - to yesterday - if you opt-out, even your physical changes.”

“Then, I never want to go back to being a shy, introvert. I want to be happy and love who I am. I want to love you and Deb and I want to meet your neighbor, and love her too. I hope we have many more happy friends in the future. I have always shut everyone out of my life until now.”

“What will you do when your older guy comes knocking again? You know he’s not going to give up easily ... Especially now that you’re even more sexy and outgoing.”

“I’ll tell him that I’ve given myself to a younger man and I refuse to even think about his offers.”

“There will be others, now that you have a smile on your face and a bounce to your step. Not to mention your huge breasts bouncing, and your sexy ass, swaying.”

“I’m yours Lucien. From now until you tell me to get lost – I am yours ... Heart, mind, body, soul, pussy, ass – and whatever else you may want of me.”

“Good. I’ll make sure you never regret it. I have to tell you this too, before we make it permanent - there will always be other girls and women in our lives.”

“I’ll love them too. Do you have anyone in mind?”

“No, but this is still very new to me. So far, I’ve only been able to connect with a woman when she looks at me, as if she’s interested. I’m not real sure what it takes, or even what it is that causes it.”

“The first morning you played your flute in assembly, you were looking directly at me, as if you were seeing only me. I felt like I was naked and you wanted to be naked with me. That made me wonder if you really would like to see me naked.”

Then what? Was that what caused you to dream about me?”

“I’m not sure about that part. When I went to bed that night, I was still thinking of the way you were looking at me, and I swear, I could hear your flute music. I slept naked that night for the first time in my life, and I dreamed about you - and us together...

...”Lucien, you may need to try your powers on one of the teachers who you’ve never considered before. Someone who is so beautiful, she’s completely aloof to other teachers - and all her students.”

“You said that as if you were suddenly thinking of someone.”

“I did think of Patricia Powers, just as I started giving you the criteria for your next potential conquest.”

“I heard a rumor she’s engaged.”

“She is, but her wedding is set for eight months from now, and her fiance lives in another state.”

“I see ... Well, I do have geometry with her, last period.”

“What have you got to lose? Give her a double-dose of ... of whatever the fuck this sex-mind-control stuff is – you just gave me. If she’s not made of glaze hardened, frigid clay, she will melt before dark today. You told me you were just testing me - what if you really did bear down on her and make her wonder about you? Tell her somehow, that you have a huge cock even...

“Lucien, you really do have a huge cock - don’t you? I see you swelling inside your jeans - and that is a fucking monster you have in your pants. Please, if Patricia Powers falls at your feet with her naked ass in the air, save me a ride on your Giant Slide.”

“I doubt anyone would fall that fast, and be that ready for a ride on my cock.”

“Try it out with me now, so we can how it works.”

“Are you sure you want this?”

“Lucien, not only do I want this, I need your cock in my pussy.”

“Turn around and sit on my cock. I’ll guide it inside your pussy, but you’ll have to judge how quick and how deep you want my cock to go inside you. I don’t want to hurt you, I want us to fuck many, many more times after this first time.”

She still had her skirt bunched up around her waist, and as her sexy ass hovered over my cock, I nearly blasted her with cum. Damn, this woman has a fine ass. The only thing I would do, if I could change her, is make her just a tiny bit more slender, and her ass more toned and her body tanned all over. SHIT, I was thinking all that crazy thoughts when she dropped her butt to take over half of my cock.

“OH LUCIEN! I love the feel of your huge cock in my pussy. I just knew there would be pain, but I’m getting so many comes already, that I could let you fuck me all over my desk, right here in my office.”

“I would love to bend you over your desk and stand behind you as I shove my cock inside you. I’m sure I would have to pull out, or we would risk making you pregnant.”

“DO IT LUCIEN. Lift me and take me to my desk without pulling your cock out of my pussy. Fuck me deep, and if you want to, you can come in my pussy.”

“I’m close to getting my first come inside your pussy. You don’t need to tease me like that. I could let go any second.”

“I wasn’t teasing. I’ve decided to give myself to you and let you take control of my life. I need you and I need you to help me make the right decisions. I love your cock and I need you to fuck me even deeper and fill my pussy with your cum. Do it, Lucien. Fuck me and come in my pussy.”

“Miranda, here I come, and now, I want you to get your come at the same time.”

‘OH-MY-GOD! I just got the most intense orgasm, just as you got yours. That was amazing. Uh, I can go again. Can you?”

“Keep raising your sexy ass, Miranda. I love you and I love your ass. Here I come again, Baby.”

I carried her to her small bathroom in her office and sat her on the commode. I squatted beside her and she smiled at me as she cleaned and washed herself.

“Lucien, that was awesome. Thank you for making my first time so wonderful. You’re such a Darling to bring me in here so I can try to freshen myself.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, and we’ll make more plans for the future.”

“Bye, Lucien. See you tomorrow.”


Since I had another forty-five minutes before my next class, I headed toward the administrative offices, to see if I could meet with Ms. Jett. As soon as her name came to mind, I had a really weird feeling come over me - like a shaky, jittery feeling. I couldn’t tell if it’s just me being anxious, or I’m so excited about going to see Ms. Jett, that my belly and my cock are still excited from fucking Miranda. Ms. Jett is not someone I’ve ever been excited about seeing, not that I’ve ever been afraid of her either.

As soon as that thought came to mind, I wondered why she wanted me to come see her. She sure looked at me with a strange expression on he face when she told me to come see her.

... I laughed at myself, when I wondered if she too, wanted to give me some pussy.

Ms. Jett’s secretary is a tall, thin young woman who looks to be in her late twenties. I’ve seen her many times and I’ve often thought she would be very attractive if she gained a few pounds - in all the right places.

When I entered her office, she looked up and smiled. “Hi Lucien. Ms. Jett told me you were coming to see her. Go right on in - she’s expecting you.”

I saw her name plaque and told her, “Thanks Ms. Andrews.”

She looked up again and reached out to hand me a note. I looked at it and asked, “Would later this afternoon be alright?”

“I’ll be expecting your call.”

“Thank you, Ms. Andrews. I’m looking forward to it, and I’ll call as soon as school lets out.”

I tapped on her office door, then pushed it open. She’s standing on this side of her desk, leaning back with her butt against the edge of her desk - her arms crossed under her breasts. She’s smiling - and I suddenly had a really, really good feeling about this meeting. I mean a really good feeling.

She was still smiling when she gave a slight wave with her left hand, toward the two chairs between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.