The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

It was almost as if she knew I was here, the way she was waiting for me.

She was standing outside the west entrance when I arrived. She was greeting the other students, then, she turned and walked into the building, alongside me.

I smiled and spoke to her...

“Ms. Mullen, I’m glad I caught up with you early this morning. I was hoping to set up a meeting with you about my classes, to see if I could rearrange some of them for the last semester.”

“Of course you can, Lucien. Since I don’t have anything scheduled for the entire morning, why don’t you wait for me in my office? I’ll be there as soon as I stop by the principal’s office and get you excused.”

As she walked away, I looked at her ass and thought - ‘She’s sure been blessed with a nice ass. Not in the same class with Deb’s - but nice. Too bad she’s been cheated out of a pair of titties to match. She’d be a certified centerfold candidate, for all twelve months if she had a pair of knockers like Leslie’s - and an ass like Deb’s’

I was seated in her office, near her desk as she came in and closed the door. From where I sat, it appeared she was turning the lock. Then I heard the sound of the bolt as it clicked in place.

She turned toward her desk, and her face is red as the sweater she’s wearing. The first thing I noticed, was her huge titties putting the ultimate strain on the stretch fabric of that nylon knit sweater.

I could see the unmistakeable sway of her braless breasts. ‘She had to take her bra off. Damn, look at the size of her titties!

Then, it hit me ... she had little bitty titties earlier. I remember wondering how she would look with some really big knockers...

NO WAY! NO WAY! NO FUCKING WAY! - How could she go from little bitty titties to huge knockers in a matter of minutes? But - what if there really is a way? What about the weird shit that’s been happening to me? Coincidence? I Don’t Think So Now!

I had to know for sure, since I’m the owner of this wickedly inquisitive mind that I’m cursed with. There’s only one way to find out for sure...

‘What if her curly, kinky, red hair was suddenly long, straight and shiny-black? I wonder if she would even notice, unless I commented on her looks’

In just a blink of my eyes, it was done. Whoa-Fuck-Man! I need to be careful with this. This could be even more fun than Leslie’s dress blowing up over her sexy butt, if I play it right.

She was busy with some papers on her desk and neither of us had spoken since she returned. I had to try another, small test.

‘I wonder if her nose starts itching, will she scratch - or merely rub upwards with one knuckle?’

She rubbed her nose upwards with the knuckle on her right forefinger. That made me want to try something - with a little more spark to it.

‘I wonder if both her perky, spiky nipples itched at the same time, would she be brave enough to actually scratch them with me watching?

‘Would she be brave enough to comment, knowing I’m watching her scratch her itchy, spiky, nipples?’

“Lucien, I apologize for being so brazen, but I had to pull my bra off before I came in, when my breasts suddenly sprang out so large, that my bra straps were cutting into me. Now, my once little stubby-blunt nipples have suddenly became such pointy little spikes, they may even pierce my thin sweater. Not only that, but now, those little devil pricks are itching like hell.”

“No need to apologize, Ms. Mullen. My sister, well - half-sister actually - has spells where her nipples itch too and I told her it may be her sweater making them itch.”

“Was it?”

“Yes, and as soon as she removed her sweater, her nipples stopped itching.”

“But, I don’t have anything else to wear.”

“I’m wearing a t-shirt under my shirt. I’d be glad to lend it to you.”

“Then, I would have to uncover my titties in front of you.”

“Well, I sure wouldn’t look away, if you did.”

“Did you get to see your half-sister’s titties?”

“OH YES - and I have to tell you, hers look a lot like yours, but then, I see hers naked every day.”

“You would never tell anyone, if I exposed my titties – would you?”

“I may tell Debra, my half-sister - but if I did, she would want to see your naked titties too.”

OH?”

“Yes, she loves me, but she likes girls too.”

“She loves you?”

“Yes, she slept with me last night ... Uh, are you married? Dating? Committed?”

“I’m not dating and haven’t since I moved here, but I get so damn lonely ... There is an older gentleman who lives in the same apartment building, and he’s asked me out three times. Honestly, I don’t want an older man. I feel like I should take my time and meet a younger man.”

“If I were a few years older, I’d ask you out and tell you to never go out with another man. Especially an older man, who may never give you complete satisfaction.”

“Would you really? Lucien, you make me wish we were the same age. I’d love to go out with you. I can tell, just by looking at you and listening to you, you could give a young teacher like me, more satisfaction, than she’s ever given herself ... I meant ... gotten with someone else.”

“Maybe we could uh ... No, that would never work.”

“What? Please tell me what you were about to say.”

“I hope you’re not offended, but I almost told you that you could come to our house for dinner, and you can meet my sister, Deb.”

“What about your Mom?”

“She’s going to meet my step-dad and they’re spending the weekend at some casino.”

“You and Deb will be there all weekend - alone, I mean?”

“We do have a close friend who lives next door, and she comes over a lot.”

“Close friend?”

“Yes, she’s about your age, and she slept with Deb and me last night.”

Your neighbor slept with you and your sister? Do you mean, slept with - like men and women in bed together?”

“Yes, but since it’s just you and me, you should say things the way you think them.”

“How did you know I was thinking about you, Deb, and your neighbor sleeping naked together? I suppose you read minds, too? Is that why I was thinking of you lying naked between two females?”

“Does it bother you, that I might possibly be able to read your thoughts?”

“No, and I have a feeling you knew the answer to that question also, before you asked. Tell me, Lucien – are you causing me have these erotic thoughts about you and your sister?”

“Your thoughts are yours – But I will tell you this – I just now discovered that I’m able to hear your thoughts, then steer our conversation in a way that you’ll want to express your thoughts and feelings to me, no matter how erotic they seem to you, or how detailed you see the images in your mind.”

“You really can see those images, can’t you?”

“If I tell you yes, you may not want to be my friend. If I tell you no, you may fall prey to that older man who will never be able to give you the satisfaction I can give you - just by mentally stimulating your body, and even letting you actually see images of yourself enjoying sex with a younger man.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.