The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Whatever the two of you decide - YES - I want to be a part of it. Leslie, I would love to have my cock inside your pussy – and Deb’s too, before morning - but I’ll be happy a observer, if that’s what you and Deb decide.”

Leslie told me, “I want more – I want it all and I can already tell, so does Debra.”

Deb responded, “Yes, I want it all too, just as both of you. I don’t know anything about boy-girl sex, except the boy’s cock goes in the girl’s pussy. Will you help me learn?”

“There’s more to sex than my cock going in your pussy. Though I have never made love to a woman - from all the stories I’ve read, the real lovemaking begins with a look, a touch, a kiss, and a caress.

“I’ve also read - from there, the man and woman will each learn what pleases the other. In the last novel I read, the author wrote - Giving simultaneous pleasure is the most satisfying lovemaking, a man and woman can experience.

“I would assume the same goes for two women, and maybe even two men, though I cannot see me ever going there.”

“Lucien, since Leslie has been married, and actually tried to make a man love her - why don’t you and Leslie go first? That way, I can watch and maybe even join you.”

Leslie looked at Deb, then me. “Lucien, I’ll go along with that. I’ve read stories about women who crave both heterosexual sex and lesbian sex. I want it all, and I want you to make love to me, then fuck me each and every way you’ve read about in all the dirtiest novels and most graphic, online sex stories you’ve ever read.”

“I’ve read some really crazy-wild shit about sex, then I’ve read about some really rough sex. I’m not sure I’m capable of treating a woman the way it was described in some of the stories I’ve read.”

“Like what, Lucien?” Deb asked.

“One story I read, where a high school girl was begging her older brother to fuck her really rough, and make her come again and again, since her boyfriend refused to. Her brother grabbed her and threw her across his bed face-down and fucked her, as she screamed for more.

“He pulled her up and fucked her from behind like a dog, and she still screamed for more – even screaming at him - FUCK MY ASS.”

“OH WOW ... Did he?” Leslie asked, smiling at Debra before turning to grin at me. Then she asked, “Would you? If I begged? I have often wondered how a man’s dick would feel in my ass, even when I couldn’t possibly imagine a man’s dick in my pussy. Lucien, when you described that scene, I could see me lying there, my ass raised with your cock pounding my pussy - then me screaming for you to fuck my ass. FUCK - I just now got a come - and my pussy feels so good, I think I could take all of your cock right this minute.”

“Can we just make love and learn about sex a little at a time? My cock is hard as an iron rod, and all of us are naked. Maybe after we have learned about sex and can say we have fucked each other until we have to stop and rest, we can experiment with some other ways to fuck. I still want to see you and Debra doing lesbian sex together. Just the thought of seeing you and Deb eating each other’s pussy, makes me want to get on top of you and take turns fucking both of you from behind while you’re sucking pussies.”

Deb told her, “Leslie, I’d love to do what Lucien just described, if you will. I’m like you though, I want it all and I can tell you now, I want my brother to give me all he can. I don’t ever want another boy to even see me naked.”

“Deb, I feel the same way. Before I met Little Willie Weenie, and his crazy-ass Mom, I would never look at a boy. No matter how handsome, or how hard he tried to get my attention. Now, I’m in love with my own body and I want to experience all the sex you two can give me. I don’t want another girl, not even my ex-roommate. I don’t want another man either. I want YOU, Lucien. I don’t fucking-ever want to marry again, no matter how much money I’m offered. The way I feel right now, I may never want to stop fucking, once we get your cock stuffed inside my pussy.”

“Leslie, if you’ll sit on Lucian’s belly, I’ll help you get his cock in your pussy. I’m not sure you even want to hear this, after what you just told us - but I could fall in love with your little pussy.”

“Debra, I could fall in love with your pussy too, and I can hardly wait to get my mouth on you, to teach you the proper way of eating pussy. When I said I didn’t want another girl - I meant other than you. I want you and Lucien, and I want both of you right here, right now.”

“So, how are we going to do this? Tell me, and I’ll try my best to make it good for all of us.”

Deb got us started, slowly at first, then we went downhill like a bobsled on a sheet of ice. “Leslie, since you have been married, though you have never had a man’s cock in your pussy – would you let Lucien start off by kissing you, then sucking your titties, before he puts his cock in you from behind? In your pussy, not in your butt.”

“Shit, Debra – you nearly made me get another come, describing all that. I love the way it sounds - and as I said earlier, I want it all - even getting fucked in my butt by Lucien’s cock – after he fucks my pussy and shoots his cum inside me. You’ll have to help me though. I’ve never done anything like this with a man.”

I told them, “Leslie, why don’t we start with you on your knees and me sucking your pussy from behind, before I fuck you.

“Deb, you can lie on my bed, as Leslie and you kiss. Then, we can go from there.”

Leslie said, “YES – I love the way that sounds too.

“Debra, when you and I kiss, I want you to kiss me like you love me. I’ll kiss you like I kissed my roommate in college.

“Lucien, please eat my pussy exactly the way you’ve read about those men who love pussy and know all about making a woman come.”

When I looked down at Leslie’s sexy ass as she knelt with her knees apart, I thought I would shoot my cum on her ass, before I could try my skills as a pussy eater. When I put my hands on her butt, she wiggled and opened her knees wider. I tried to remember all I’ve read in the dozens of stories. I decided to lick her butt first, then lick her pussy. I remembered one man doing that and his girlfriend sprayed his face with her cum. That made him so excited, he licked her all over, as he ate her cum. He even licked her butthole and she got another come.

Already, I want to be that good.

With my thumbs in her butt split, I pulled her buttocks open wide and licked from her pussy, all the way up past her butthole. Suddenly, I couldn’t get enough of her taste. I licked her again, then again - and each time, she pushed her butt back for more. I felt good about this so far, and decided to try my luck at sucking her pussy.

Leslie’s pussy is really small, like Deb’s, and I had trouble getting my tongue inside her at first. Then, her pussy started getting really wet, and the wetter her pussy became, the deeper I ran my tongue inside her. She pushed her butt back and I knew, she wanted more. I put my mouth over her pussy and sucked until I sucked a mouthful of her cum. Though I love the taste of her cum, I didn’t swallow, I raised up and let it dribble out above her butthole, then licked it up again as it ran past her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.