The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

She was back in an instant and tossed her camera on my bed. She turned, then grabbed my hair, pulling my head backwards before trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth. I spanked her butt through my old sweatpants.

I don’t want to hurt her, and I don’t want to spoil her too much. At least - anymore than I already have.

Just as sure as I know my name is Lucien Mickel Marceau, I know that my step-sister and I will fuck like rabbits in a breeding pen - as soon as we can get my cock in her pussy the first time. She’s already told me we were, and I don’t have the willpower to prove her wrong.

With her digital camera set up on its tripod, I pulled my drapes back all the way. I could see the exercise room with all the exercise equipment lined up neatly. The lights must be indirect floodlights, the way the room is lit. Then I thought - maybe she’s using a tanning bed, and my cock got hard–er.

I sat for the longest, playing a few notes softly over and over on my flute, expecting to see her, or her Little Willie Wimp of a husband come into the room. Finally, I gave up and resumed my PC to run through some more physics equations, as I waited for Deb to return.

I had a sudden thought of Leslie seeing Deb naked in my room and my cock stretched out, like the bad-ass wannabe it is. I’m going to hit Deb with that idea as soon as she returns. If Leslie does show up, she will see - Deb being Deb - and that’s enough to steam up the windows. I’ve seen Deb naked many times and she knows what it does to me. Lately, she comes into my room naked before school, carrying her clothes, then nonchalantly, dresses as if she’s in her room.

I was looking at her camera when I thought about her. I knew right then, I will have my step-sister on video, dressing slowly and then stripping slowly.

The lights blinked in the room across the fence and I looked up to see Leslie dressed in a sports bra, and what looked like a tiny red, bikini bottom. It wasn’t a thong, but it may as well have been, the way her butt cheeks are exposed. I was hoping she would see me, but she never looked my way - that I noticed.

I heard Mom and Deb talking and laughing and I knew Mom was out of her bath. I wasn’t sure what I wanted most – Deb and me seeing Leslie doing some sexy shit on her machines - or Leslie seeing Deb in my bedroom naked.

I looked over to see Leslie standing with her hands on her hips, looking toward the only door visible to me. Then, she started toward the door, pointing and shaking her finger. I just knew they were fussing and fighting. This would probably be the end of Deb and me watching her exercise.

Leslie came back into her exercise room, just as Deb slipped into my room to sit on the side of my bed next me. She’s wearing a sheer, spaghetti-strap, night shirt and I knew it was Mom’s. I’ve seen Mom wear it many times.

“You’re wearing Mom’s nightshirt. What’s the deal?”

“She told me I could have it, when I asked if I could wear it for you. I see your friend has showed up. Has she been exercising? She sure is sexy.”

“I think they may have just had a fuss-fight. I didn’t see him, but she was shaking her finger at the open door and walking toward it. She went out, then came right back in and closed the door behind her. I think she may have even turned the lock.”

“Good. Maybe she’s mad at him and she’ll do some sexy stuff for us, just to get back at him.”

“You’re not even married - and you already know shit like that?”

“I read a lot, same as my brother. You should meet my half-brother one day. He’s a real hunk-of-a-man and he has a twenty-six-inch flute, and I’ve heard that he sports a cock nearly half as long...

“LOOK. She’s waving. Stand up and make sure she sees you. WAIT, pull your sweats off and keep your boxers on without your shirt. She needs to see my brother - like I see my brother.”

When I turned, I looked down at Debra. All she has on, is this see-through sleep shirt and it only comes to her hips.

“Lucien! Leslie is holding up a sheet of paper. What does it say?”

“It’s a phone number and she’s holding up her cellphone. Put this number in my phone as I call it out. We may have us a little selfie tug of war here, if she’s brave enough.”

“OK, I have it. Let me send a pic of you in your boxers.”

“She’s laughing and looking at her phone. Stand up so she can see you.”

“Lucien! I’m naked under this shirt!”

“SO - I thought this is what you wanted. Take it off even, if you’re not afraid.”

“Are you sure? Shit, I’m shaking, I’m so excited - but here goes.”

“She’s pulling her sports bra off! Let me take a pic of you with your sleep-shirt up so she can see your pussy and sexy butt. OH HELL YES - DEBRA. Pull the damn shirt over your head and I’ll send her one of you naked.”

“Do it, but your boxers come off next. Then, Leslie and I will both see just how big your cock is.”

“She’s naked too, and would you look at the hooters on that young woman?”

“DAMN, Lucien. Don’t forget, if you get some of that ass, I get some of her ass too.”

“Step out here and let me take another pic of you in the light. I want to see if she likes girls. If she has even thought about a girl before, she’ll do back flips over my sister’s sexy naked ass.”

“Look, she kissed her phone and now she’s clapping her hands. Off with the boxers, Lucien.

“OMIGOD – LUCIEN! Your dick really is nearly half as long as your flute,” she told me just before she knelt to take a pic of my naked cock.

“Send that one and see what she wants next.”

“What if she texts us back, and wants to see you fuck me?”

“You’re going to get fucked anyway - even if she doesn’t ask to see us fucking.”

“What does that paper say? Text her and ask her what she wants.”

“Come with me, Lucien,” Deb said, grabbing my hand. We went to the hall, then turned toward the back stairs.

“What did she text you?”

“She wants to come see us. I texted her and told her we’d meet her at our back gate. LOOK! There she is - and she’s naked.”

... We met at our back fence - all three of us naked - my sister, our neighbor - and me.

I told her, “Hi Leslie, we came over to help you plant some more flowers.”

She laughed and Deb did too.

“Hi, Leslie. I’m Debra - Lucien’s sister. You’re so sexy and I just love your tan.”

“Hi, Debra. I’ve seen you out in the yard with your friends, and riding your bike past my house with Lucien in the mornings. You are so beautiful and I love your sexy body.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.