The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Piper, as much as I’d love for us to stay and play on the beach naked, we need to get back and start making some serious plans.”

“I know, and I’m so glad you’ll be getting out of school two weeks early so you can help me. We’ll have everything moved and ready for the others, by the time Deb and the rest of our younger friends get out of school.”

We were walking hand in hand, back toward the gate, when Piper squeezed my fingers and pointed with her right hand. “We have an audience, and I didn’t even see them until now.”

“UH OH! I hope they don’t report us to the police.”

“I don’t think we have anything to worry about – they’re both waving us over.”

Both of them had to be in their seventies, at least. They were wearing loose shirts and knee length shorts. Their arms and legs are pure white, wrinkled and skinny.

We were a few feet from them when Piper said - “Lucien give them a new life, like you gave me.”

“Here goes - but I’ve never done a guy before...”

“Hello folks, I hope you’re not offended by us being naked and making love on the beach.”

“Young Man, we were just sitting here, watching you and your beautiful friend frolic and play naked. When you walked out of the water, Harriet told me she wished you would lay down and let her fuck you, right here in front of us. We used to do the same thing, at least once a day, right here on this very spot, back about fifty years ago.”

Piper told him, “I’m Piper, and this is Lucien. I wish we could have watched you two fucking on the beach back then. We love watching.”

Harriet told her, “If both of us looked like you two, back when we were your age, Harold and I may have killed ourselves, fucking on this beach. It sure brought back some special memories, watching you sit on his cock like that.”

I asked them, “Do you live around here now?”

Harold told me, “If you can call living at the nursing home - living here - yes we do.”

“We just bought this estate and we’ll be moving here soon. Would you and Harriet like to live here, and work for us as caretakers? We’ll hire the work done, all you’ll have to do is oversee the help.”

“HELL YES! Would you really do that?” He said as he raised up to stand on wobbly legs.

Piper asked them, “If you call the nursing home and tell them you have a job and you’ll be living with us, will they go along with you?”

“We checked ourselves in temporarily, until we could buy our own home and hire a nurse to live with us fulltime. We can check out and tell them we have found a place already.”

“Let’s walk up to the house and you can call while we’re here. We have to leave soon, but if you and Harriet can work it out with them, we’d love for you to stay here.”

Piper and I stood on either side of them and took their hands, as they held hands and walked toward the gate. By the time we were inside the gate, they were twenty years younger and they noticed the changes right away.

I was holding Harriet’s hand when she asked, “Lucien, how did you make these changes in our bodies happen? I felt the electrical charges as they spiked from your hand to mine – then – from my hand to Harold’s.”

“You’d never tell, if I made even more changes – would you?”

“HELL NO! You mean, you could actually change us even more than this?”

Piper asked her, “Would you like to have a body like mine, and actually be reverted back to my age?”

“Piper, make it happen and I’ll kiss you all over your naked body ... Uh – But, I don’t want anything Harold can’t have!”

I told him, “Harold, you need to take your young bride in your arms and kiss her like this was you’re wedding night - all over again.”

“I could only wish for a second chance. We were both virgins back then, and we’ve been lovers ever since.”

“Your friends and family members are not going to know you. I hope you’ll never tell anyone who you are and how this happened.”

“OH-MY-GOD! Lucien, I don’t care how you made this happen, and you’ll never have to worry about us telling anyone. Please tell me, are we really young again, or have our bodies just been changed? Either way, we’re happy with what you have given us.”

You’re our age again. Enjoy your second chance at life, and if you want to stay here with us, you’re more than welcome. We’ll have close to seventy to begin with, and I’m sure we’ll add more ... one other thing, most everyone we bring here, and all those we bring later, will love being naked. I hope you’ll join us.”

Piper told them, “We have our attorney and her secretary down here now, handling the paperwork. We’ll tell them you and Harriet will be here too. You’ll get along good with those two, each of them have new bodies and new lives also. We’ll be back in a couple of weeks, and when school is out, we’ll bring the rest of our crowd down here.”

“Piper, we cannot thank you and Lucien enough for giving us this new lease on life. We’ll be here and we’ll help your lawyer friends too,” Harriet told her as they hugged.

Harold told her, “Piper, you best be careful hugging Harriet, now that she has that smokin’ hot body. She always did have an eye for the ladies.”

“Save some for me, Harriet. I love the ladies too.”


Back home, we were sitting at the table when I realized I had left my flute somewhere.

Have you seen my flute? I hope I haven’t left it somewhere and lost it.”

“Here is is. I put it on the refrigerator before we left. I was afraid it would get knocked off the table.”

She stood and reached up to get it, then pulled it down to look at it - as she slowly rolled it over - then back - then back again.

LUCIEN!”

“What wrong? It’s not broken is it?”

NO, BUT LOOK AT THIS!”

She held it up to the light and showed me something I had never noticed before.

‘LUCIEN MICKEL MARCEAU - 1987’ is engraved on the flute in tiny letters.

“In 2001, when we met, he told me his Grandaddy bought him the flute when he was ten!”

“OH WOW! Do you think this may have something to do with my flute music affecting everyone when I play – and my ability to make changes in people?”

“It has to be. There is no other explanation that could come close. I had forgotten that he told me he was an amateur magician - and now I remember laughing at him about it. Then he showed me some of his amazing tricks that proved he really knew what he was doing. But even remembering all of this now - I can hardly believe that you - his son - would be the one to buy his flute in a pawn shop, over a thousand miles south of the Canadian Border – eighteen years later.”

“Just knowing that I have his flute, is enough for me. Whether he put his magic touch on it or not – we have no idea how the flute came to be this far south. I need to drop by the pawnshop before we make our final move, and see if Mr. Glenn knows anything about the history of the flute...

“Before I forget, we have many more girls and women who’ll be going south with us. If not at the same time, they will be there as soon as possible.”

“Do I know them?”

“Marti Wendell is a young grade-school teacher who just moved into her new home over on Millbranch. You’re going to love this one as much as I do. Oh, and I’m not sure if you know Carol Buckner and her younger sister, Kasey Ligon. Then there’s Elaina Fernandez and her daughter Alaina.

“Also, there are the two Barksdale sisters - Amber and Ivory - who are divorced - and each of them have two teen daughters. They coach a soccer team together, and we’ve made plans to meet with the soccer team and do some body work on the girls. I thought we could have you, Deb, Sidney, and the four Barksdale daughters meet with us, to help us give those girls an incentive to play soccer like pros.”

“Hell Yes! I get to try out my new teen body on a whole group of girls my age!”

“I knew you would like that. I’m going to like it too, when I get on your sexy ass and take you from behind while you’re eating all those pussies.”

My phone vibrated and beeped as we talked.

“They have our meeting set up for tomorrow morning at a nearby farm, which one of the soccer player’s Mom inherited from her parents. Seems that the Mom too, is interested in their plans, after she met with the two coaches.”


The next morning early, Piper and I were surprised – yet thrilled to see Janet Jett and Cathy Andrews at the door, dressed in t-shirts and jogging shorts. Piper had never met them, but as soon as I made the introductions, they were friends in less than a minute.

I introduced Piper as my future bride, telling them that no one else but our family knew about us planning to marry as soon as we arrive at our new beach estate.

Deb, Leslie, Patricia and Miranda had left earlier, to help get the entire soccer team out to the farm. Sidney was talking her car, with Ronnie and Connie - Caitlyn and Nevah.

Deb sent me a text - and now - even the youngest girls and - their Mom’s have asked to be included, since I’ll be playing my flute for all of them.

Janet and Cathy followed us in Janet’s new Dodge Challenger SRT. She looks damn good driving that sporty new car.

“Piper, I wish you could have met Janet before her changes. If there ever happened to be two people who were in dire need of a drastic change in their lives, who are now the happiest two people you’ll ever meet – it’s those two.”

“I hope you don’t mind, but I promised them we’d get together later. I absolutely love the outgoing attitudes of those two. I told them that - and Janet told me, before she met you, she preferred young girls my age. I could have gotten a come, if she had kissed me one more time.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I promised Cathy and Janet you and I would tangle with them later - if not at the farm today, then surely as soon as we all get to the beach.”

“When we do, fuck both of them as the three of us make love, then fuck me with both of them on us at the same time.”

“I love you, Piper. You make me so happy, seeing you happy and loving everything life has to offer. Don’t ever change, or I’ll spank that sexy ass and redo your ass while it’s red.”

“I may try to taunt you into spanking my ass, then fucking me while my ass is still red and stinging.”

“You’re going to keep on taunting me with your sexy ass, and you’ll mess around and have my cock inside you - back there.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY?”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Deb and Leslie both told me you fucked their asses and both of them told me it was out of this world, the way you made them feel.”

“I’m going to leave that up to you. You already know how much I love kissing and licking your sexy ass, and you better be damn sure about this, because if I ever get my cock in your ass, I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to stop.”

“I may beg you to fuck me again as soon as you pull your cock out – but I’ll never beg you to stop fucking me. You gave me this sexy body and you even gave an extra dose of estrogen which makes me horny for your sexy ass all the time.”

“I don’t want you to feel like you need to please me. I want you to feel good about us having sex, and I want our sex to be so satisfying, you’ll want me again the next day.”

“You’re a very smart young man, and you’re sexy as hell too. I can look at you and want to sit on your cock no matter if you’re driving, or eating breakfast.”

“Would you believe, Patricia picked me up after school the first day we talked. Before we reached our house, she’d stripped and was sitting on my cock as I drove her truck.”

“I love her like a sister, and I’d love to eat her pussy as you fuck her. She told me she loves eating my pussy with your cock inside me. She and I have a lot in common, don’t you think?”

“I think if we catch her eating some young pussy here today, I’ll fuck her from behind as you get between her legs and eat her pussy...

“Here we are - and would you just look at all those smiling young girls out there?”

“They’re smiling because they know Lucien Mickel Marceau is going to give each of them a body to match the other women and girls. Damn, you have been busy, haven’t you?”

“I do get around.”

“Lucien, I’m not going to tell you what to do, but I’m going to suggest that you give each of the Mom’s a sexy body, just before you give their daughters what they’re here for.”

“I want you with me when I give each of the Mom’s what they want. I’d like to have any of them who would like to make this move - and can make a move at this time - come south with us today. Those who want to come later, we’ll provide transportation.”

“I’ll get Deb, Sidney, and Leslie to entertain the girls until we can get back to them. I’ll get Patricia, Janet, Cathy and Miranda to help me and we’ll be all over the women as you fuck them and change their bodies. If they can, and they’re not committed, we’ll have each of them lined up and ready to leave this place for some fun in the sun - and sex in the surf.”

I saw Deb and Sidney talking to Gabrielle, Danielle and Isabella Garcia. I had no idea she invited them. I had to have a better look at Danielle and Isabella and walked over to greet them.

Deb told me, “Lucien, Gabrielle and Danielle are former members of the soccer team, and I invited them here today to help. Have you ever met Isabella? Come with me, I’m sure she would love to meet you - and I have no doubt, this hot Latina Mom would love for you to come with her too, since they are moving south with us.”

“Hello, Isabella. I’m so glad we get to meet.”

“Hola to you, Lucien. When Deb called and invited us, I told my daughters then, I had to thank the young man who not only changed our bodies, but changed our lives.”

“I see who your two daughters inherited their beauty from. You look like a young teen model dressed in your soccer uniform.”

“This is just one of Danielle’s old uniforms. I love wearing it, now that I have this fabulous body ... Please, don’t let me take up your time. I know you are busy and I can see you have a really big day ahead of you.”

“My bride-to-be, and the others are busy getting everyone signed up before we start. If you’d like to slip away for a few minutes so we can visit in private, we could go out behind the barn.”

“Are you sure? I have always wanted a handsome young young stud to take me out behind the barn, and show me all about the wild rumors I’ve heard.”

“Deb told me that you, Danielle and Gabrielle are planning to move south with us when we leave.”

“Yes, and I want you to know how much we appreciate Deb and you inviting us ... Gabrielle told me you wanted to take some photos of us, now that we each have hot, sexy bodies.”

“Yes, and I can hardly wait.”

“Let’s don’t wait.”

She was stripping as she spoke and though she has the same measurements as Gabrielle, I knew this Hot Soccer-Mom knew exactly what she wants and how to make it happen.

“You gave me this hot, sexy body, now give me what you gave Gabrielle when you gave her a body make-over.”

“Are you safe?”

“No, and right now - I’m glad that I’m not. Fuck me Lucien, so we can get back to the others before they come looking for us.”

“Do I get a kiss first?”

“It has been years since a man kissed me. Give me your best and I’ll give you, all of me.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her up closer. She raised one leg up to my hip and I lifted her so she could wrap both legs around my hips.

“Fuck me, Lucien. Give me all of your magnificent cock, just like you fucked Gabrielle. You can just get ready too, Danielle is going to fuck you, even if I have to help her hold you down until she has her sexy ass sitting on your belly with your cock buried inside her pussy.”

“You won’t have to hold me down. You may have to help her up after we get through with each other.”

“OH DAMN! Fuck your big cock up into my pussy again, just like that. Do it again and again. I could get used to fucking like this. Fuck me, Lucien. I’m getting my come and I want your cum in my pussy. Fuck me, Baby. I’ve needed this fucking for years and I’m so glad you and your family have invited us to live with you at the beach. You’ll love my sister and her daughter. I’ve already told them about you and sent them pics.”

Isabella walked beside me, wearing only her long soccer shirt, carrying her shorts, my boxers, and her panties back to their car. I was wearing my shorts and shoes as I joined the others.

Ivory and Amber waved me over as they stood beside two, tall, slender soccer players. They were smiling and the two girls were grinning as I approached them.

Amber told me, “Lucien, this is Wanda, our Team Captain, and Charlotte, our team Co-Captain...

“Girls, you wanted to meet him, and here he is. Give him a nice welcome-hug, and we’ll get your Mom’s over here so they can join you when we take you into the barn with Lucien.

Ivory told me, “Lucien, during our team meeting, we took a vote, and all the girls elected Wanda and Charlotte, and their Mom’s to meet with you first.”

I reached for Wanda as she held her arms out to me. “Give me a hug, Wanda. I love your smile, and I really, really do love girls with their long hair in ponytails.”

“Lucien, I’ve seen you at school and I’ve heard you play your flute many times. I’ve wanted a hug from you since the first time I saw you. Mom is her way over here and I would love for you to give her a hug too. She’s even more nervous than I am about this ... I mean, about us being naked with you while you give us our sexy bodies to match our two Coaches.”

“Hug me, and let me feel you hard body against me. Don’t be nervous, we’re here to have fun and make sure all the members of your soccer team are tall, sexy, and the best athletes to ever play high school soccer.”

She put her cheek next to my cheek and pulled me close, whispering, “Please make my body look like Coach Amber and Coach Ivory. If you will, please make Mom’s body look identical to theirs too. I’m excited about this - I’m sure you can tell, but I’m even more excited that I get to take your cock in my pussy in front of my coaches and my Mom.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.