The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Ivory suddenly raised her sexy ass and moved away from my sight. I looked up to see Amber smiling down at me, before she leaned forward to kiss me.

“I love you, Lucien. Damn, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy.”

“Your pussy feels damn good stretched over my cock too. Kiss me, Amber. Kiss me, then tell me what your future holds.

When our lips met, she nearly sucked the breath out of me. With both hands cupped over her breasts, I kissed her just as passionate as she was kissing me. I could feel her pussy gripping and pulling my cock as she put her hands behind my neck and pulled me closer. Just as I blasted her pussy full, I knew she was in the throes of a grinding orgasm.

She threw her head back and looked down at me. “MY GOD – MAN! No wonder our daughters were gushing about the way you made them feel.”

“I wanted it to be good for them - and for you - just now. I hope this isn’t our last time to meet and fuck like this.”

“Rumor has it, that you and your family are moving down to the coast soon.”

“We have been planning that move, but we’re not leaving any friends behind, who may want to live with us.”

“Was that an invitation?”

“That was an option - which I want you and Ivory to really consider very seriously. I for one, would love to have both of you with us, and of course, all four of your daughters.”

“Would we get to fuck like this? I mean, in the open - fucking like crazed animals in heat?”

“I’ve never fucked a beautiful woman on the beach in daylight or at night.”

“You are so fucking cool, Lucien. You read my thoughts, didn’t you?”

“Were you really thinking of you and Ivory fucking me naked on a deserted beach?”

“You put it together - and you make it happen. Save us a room, and save a room with two beds, for our daughters. I suppose you know, if you and I keep fucking, like this, I’ll be pregnant with your baby?”

“I was planning on it when I shoved my cock into your pussy. I love you, Amber. Kiss me and help me get my cock in Ivory’s pussy before someone comes – other than us.”

Ivory was hovering her sexy body over me as she smiled down at me. “Thank you, Lucien. I too, know exactly how our daughters feel about you, and now, I get to feel your magnificent cock in my pussy. Before I do, I want to tell you – neither I nor Amber have any commitments here, we are free to go and we would more than likely be left behind in another two years anyway, as soon as our youngest daughters come of age...

“Now, I want you to fill my womb with your cum - and I want your baby. If we wait until we make our move, that’s fine with me, just save me a ride on this magnificent cock one moonlit light on the beach and you’ll never be in doubt about my love for you, or my love for our four daughters. Speaking of which, I hope you’ll let Amber and me be with you, the next time they get naked and ride your sexy ass like I’m about to.”

“Fuck me, Ivory. I’ll make sure all of you know our plans as soon as we have them in place. We’ve hired an attorney to help us find an estate large enough for all of us, and any additions to our family, we’ll bring in later.”

Just as my cock slipped into her tight pussy, she told me. “We have six, eighteen year old soccer players on our team who would make you some fantastic additions - when school is out. If you’re interested, Amber and I will be glad to meet with you - and them.”

“Damn, fuck me, Ivory. You nearly made me come, the way you looked at me and told me about your players. I’m sure there’s not many of them who have a sexy body - like they could have - if they could choose their own measurements like both of you.”

OMIGOD! WOULD YOU?”

“If both of you tell me it’s the right thing to do, I will. I would be glad to give each of them a body like your daughters’ and even give them a super boost in their athletic abilities.”

“Fuck your cock deeper inside my pussy, Lucien. Talking about soccer - while fucking you - are the two most important pastimes I can think of.”

“How many girls are on your team?”

We have a roster of sixteen. There are eleven on a team, and we have five substitutes.”

“What are the ages of those sixteen?”

“I know where you’re going with this - and I can tell you now, there’s not a girl on our team who would turn you down, even if they didn’t get a full body makeover ... To answer your question - there are four who are fifteen, six who are seventeen and six who are eighteen.

“You and Amber need to set up a team meeting ... Someplace private and secluded. You need your daughters there with us, too.”

“Fuck me, Lucien. I just got the biggest fucking come of my life - and I need at least one more.”

Ivory was on her hands and knees, on top of the picnic table, as she leaned over my face, “Lucien, do this for our team, and when those girls see Amber and me, with our newly redesigned bodies - and our daughters with theirs - even the fifteen year old girls will tackle your sexy ass. There’s not a one of them who doesn’t know who you are, and they talk about you and your flute music all the time, as it is. There’s not a one of them either, who wouldn’t climb upon this table in the park and fuck you naked with their teammates watching and cheering them on...

“The divisional rounds of our state tournament starts a week from today - just to make sure you are informed.”

“Set your meeting up, and then call me. I’ll bring Debra and a couple more girls, to help get your team ready for the best team meeting – they – your daughters – and both of you, will ever attend.”


By the time I made it home, it was mid-morning. I was expecting to see a houseful of women and girls, but Piper was sitting alone at the kitchen table, wearing one of my t-shirts, drinking coffee when I walked in.

“And just where has my fiance been hiding out the past night and day?”

She stood and came around the table to meet me. When I pulled her to me, I knew she was naked underneath that loose shirt. The feel of her body and the look on her face was enough to make my cock hard again, even after all the fucking I’ve done.

“Where are Myra and Beth?”

I was expecting them to be here, though I didn’t see Deb or any of her friends, either.

“They left shortly after you did. Myra called earlier today and told me they may have already found the perfect place for all of us.”

“Did she send pics? I’d love to see it.”

“She did send me a couple. Even as small as these pics are, I can tell the mansion is huge. She said there are twenty-seven rooms, besides the kitchen, dining room and living room.”

“Is that the shoreline I see through the front gate?”

“Yes, there are thirty-six acres and the front gate is about fifty yards from the shoreline. She also said in her text - there is forty acres of land for sale - on either side of the property - and I told her to make an offer on all she thought was a bargain...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.