The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Pull my shorts off, Hon. Whatever it takes for me to get it - I want a body as sexy as you and Kasey.”

She stood naked as soon as she snatched her loose shirt over her head, with Alaina pulling her shorts down so she could step out of them.

She’s not skinny - the way Cathy Andrews was. Elaina is tall and thin, with small titties and a slender, tight, boy-butt.

“Hug me now, Elaina. If you’re okay with this, wrap your legs around my waist and we’ll go inside before the neighbors see your sexy, naked ass and your huge titties.”

“OH HELL YES! THANK YOU, LUCIEN! I had given up on looking like anything other than a malnourished orphan. I’ve tried everything to help Alaina look like a healthy young girl. Now, you’ve come into our lives and given my daughter and me the most amazing bodies I have ever seen ... or even dreamed of all my life.”

She was clinging to my neck, and her legs were still locked around my waist when Kasey opened the door to let me walk in with her. Marti and Carol were standing inside the door, naked - and even though I gave them their sexy bodies, I had to admire the their appearances. Though they have huge breasts and sexy bodies, their faces are what has really changed their looks. I have never seen two people change so much, just from the smiles and happy expressions on their faces.

Both of them reached for Elaina, but she clung to me and sobbed as I held her.

“She’s okay. She’s just like all of you were when you changed so drastically. Let me hold her - each of you know how much I love holding beautiful, naked women anyway.”

I sat on the couch with Elaina still wrapped around me. Alaina was sitting on one side and Kasey on the other as they put their hands on her shoulders.

Alaina’s pussy was pressing against my boxers, right over my cock. Though I was trying to keep this from happening, my cock was getting hard. She raised her head and whispered, “Lucien, I feel your dick getting hard, and it feels really huge. I haven’t had sex with a man in over ten years. Would you please take it out of your boxers and let me press my naked pussy against it? I honestly believe I could get a come, if your naked dick touched my naked pussy.”

Kasey heard her, and slid to the floor between my legs to fumble through the hole in my boxers and finally pull my cock around until she had it poking through the hole. Alaina was between my knees too, when they pushed her Mom’s butt up, and raised my cock to press it against her pussy.

They were still in the floor between my legs when Carol and Marti sat on either side me.

Carol patted Elaina’s shoulder and whispered, “Elaina - Marti and I want to love you too, as you take Lucien’s cock in your pussy for the first time. Will you let us? We love you and we want you to sit up straight on his legs and learn to fuck again, as we suck your titties and kiss you.”

She raised her head and smiled at me before turning to Carol.

“Help me do this. I need to be a woman again - I’ve been without a man too long. I feel Lucien’s dick pressing against my pussy and I’m so excited, I could kiss you and Marti both.”

Alaina stood over her Mom, and leaned forward as she pulled her around to face her. “Mom, I want to help you too. Lucien, Kasey, and I fucked in his pickup on the mall parking lot and I got so many comes, I was feeling light-headed. Yet, I still wanted more.”

“You kissed both of them?”

“Yes, and now, I want to kiss you and kiss your titties too, just like Kasey and I kissed each other.”

“Kiss me, Babe. From now on, we’re going to fill our lives with love, and plenty of sexy fun.”

Marti pulled Alaina around to sit on her lap as she and Elaina kissed. This was a passionate first kiss between mother and daughter. My cock was fully erect as Elaina relaxed her pussy to let me enter her. Her pussy is as tight as her daughter’s pussy, but with her riding me back and forth, and the others kissing her lips and breasts, she took my cockhead inside without stopping.

“YES – OH HELL YES! Fuck me, Lucien. I’m getting my come already and I need you to shove your cock deeper inside my pussy. I would love to feel you come inside me.”

“I’ll give you what you want, but we’ll wait and give you time to be sure about this, before we make you pregnant.”

“Thank you, Lucien - for giving my daughter and me our sexy new bodies, and for watching out for us when we get so excited, we want to fuck naked, regardless of the consequences. I hope you’ll remember me, when I come back and ask you to fuck me again, without protection.”

“I want to ask all of you - to seriously consider moving south with my family and me. We’re making plans to live down on the coast, and we want all our friends to go with us. If for some reason, you can’t go now, please tell us you’ll start making plans now - to move south as soon as you can.”

Carol was the first to speak, “Lucien, you can count me in right here - right now. I’m tired of living my life alone, and I need to feel loved and appreciated every day and night, not two or three nights a month.”

Kasey spoke up quickly, “Carol, if you go, I’m going too. I’m old enough to make my own decisions and I want to be with you, Lucien and his family.

Kasey turned to Elaina, “Elaina - I hope you and Alaina go too.”

Elaina made it official, “You can stop hoping, and start planning. As soon as Lucien invited us, I knew Alaina and I were going. We have no ties here, and I’m like Carol. I want to feel loved, now that I have this fabulous body and a reason to hold my head up and live life the way I’ve always dreamed it would be.”

Marti’s bed is a king size, but none of us got very much sleep during the night.


The next morning, I left them in bed asleep, with a note on the kitchen table that I’d see them later.

I was almost home when my phone vibrated and beeped.

I pulled over to the curb to see who the text was from. I didn’t recognize the number and there wasn’t a name on it, so I knew it wasn’t a number I had saved. When I opened it, I had a pic to load. Two pics - I found out when I clicked on it.

The first pic was two women standing side by side, wearing t-shirts, smiling as they took a selfie. I didn’t know them, but from their smiles and small titties under those t-shirts, I had a hunch this was the Barksdale sisters – the Moms of the Gang of Four.

The second pic – they were naked and smiling. I read the text and I had to laugh aloud.

‘We’re headed to the park to run this morning. If you’re not sleeping in, meet us at the entrance in fifteen minutes. We need to talk, Mister Marceau... ‘

‘Be right there, wait for me’

I was a block from the park entrance when I received another text. I stopped at the next intersection to read this one, and laughed aloud again as I drove past the main entrance, onto the back of the parking lot, down a ways from the gate.

I saw them and walked past the rows of vehicles to come up behind them.

I was standing not three feet behind them as they looked toward the parking lot entrance. I noticed their toned and tanned legs - and their tight butts under their skimpy jogging shorts.

I wasn’t trying to frighten them, but they jumped and turned to see me when I said, “Excuse me, I happened to be looking for two very attractive young women. When I saw both of you standing here, I was hoping you would be the Barksdale sisters.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.