The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Kasey, look around at all the girls in this place. There’s not a one of them who even comes close to being as tall, sexy, and beautiful as you. Look over there in the store window at your reflection. You look like some famous movie star. Turn back and face the snack bar, and look at the large mirror on that wall. You can see yourself from the side, and your profile is so damn sexy.”

“OH WOW, Lucien! I never knew I could possibly look like this. Dang, I can see the bottoms of both my titties in that mirror ... And would you look at my ass? You did a fantastic job on my makeover. You should set up shop, you could make millions doing this, and get lots of pussy too.”

“I’d rather do it for free, and make new friends, like you...

“Hey, look over there at that girl getting off the escalator. Now - that’s one I could really have fun working with.”

“OMIGOD! That’s Alaina. Wait for me right here. Since she’s this close, I’d like to bring her over to meet you, before we change her life forever, like you did me.”

“Sure, I’m anxious to meet this sexy girl already.”

Damn, this girl doesn’t have titties as large as Kasey’s were. I hope she’s as appreciative as Kasey, if I get to make her body over. Fuck-it. I’m going to make them twins. Kasey is even darker now, than Alaina.

Here they come and this girl really could be a Cover Girl - with a face and complexion like that. They’re the same height, and both of them are smiling. I need to know what Kasey told her about me to make her smile like that ... Oh, so -that’s- what she told her ... I’ll fix her sexy ass later, after I take care of this beauty coming here.

They were within six feet of me, and already Alaina’s black hair is down to her butt, pulled back in a ponytail.

“Lucien, this is my best friend, Alaina Fernandez...

“Alaina, please say hi to Lucien Marceau. He and I have, just this evening, become good friends and I hope you’ll let him be your friend too.”

“Hi, Alaina. Kasey was telling me about you earlier, and we were hoping you would be here this evening. You and Kasey could easily be twins, you already look so much alike.”

“Hi, Lucien. I’ve seen you at school, and I’ve also heard you play your flute. You are really good, and your music makes me feel so good all over.”

“You really do look good all over, too.”

“Yeah but, Kasey and I were always called The Too-Tall Twins. Now she has huge breasts and a big butt - and my little bitty titties still look like little bitty kitty titties!”

Kasey asked her, “If Lucien and I show you how you can have big titties and a sexy butt too, would you take off all your clothes and hug me, then hug and kiss Lucien?”

“DANG – GIRL! I would do that right here in the mall, if I knew you weren’t joking.”

“I’m not joking, and if you’ll come out to Lucien’s new truck with us, we can prove it to you.”

“Were you in Lucien’s truck, when you got yours?”

“I sure was and I’ll even take my clothes off with you, just to show you how much we want you to have a sexy body like mine.”

“Lucien were you naked too?”

“I wasn’t - but I would take my clothes off with both of you - just to show you how much I too, would love to see you have a really sex-hot body like Kasey.”

“And you swear to me this is not a joke, just to make me take my clothes off and laugh at me?”

“I swear, and you’ll feel so good afterward, you’ll want to take your clothes off and kiss both of us - each time you’re with Kasey and me.”

“Kasey, I trust you as my best friend. I want to look just like you so bad - I’ll try anything. Please, if this doesn’t work for me like it did for you, just put my body in a dumpster and be done with me.”

I told her, “Alaina, come with us, and when when you see your sexy new body, you’ll think you’re looking at Kasey’s naked body.”

On our way to my truck, I whispered to Kasey, “We could have done this inside the mall.”

I know, but I want to be naked with you, and kiss you all over, for doing this for her and me.”

Are you sure?”

As soon as we were in the back seat, and I had the doors locked - they were pulling their clothes off. I reached across the front seat and turned the radio on, so we could hear my flute music on the stereo as we played naked in the back seat.

Alaina said, “Lucien, I love the sound of your flute. It makes me feel so sexy and free. Hurry and make my body as sexy and pretty as Kasey’s.”

“Wait until he’s naked, then hug him and kiss him all over his body.”

“Are you going to hug and kiss him all over his naked body? I will if you will. I already want to, and the sound of his flute makes me want to be naked with both of you.”

“Alaina, you don’t have to do this ... I can give you...”

“Lucien, you don’t understand! I want to be naked with you. I wanted to be naked with you before we came out here. I would get naked with you and kiss you all over your body, even if you weren’t going to try to give me a sexy body like Kasey’s.”

“I just wanted to be sure. There’s no way I can look at either of you without wanting to see you naked, and wanting to kiss both of you all over your bodies.”

I was sitting in the back seat, leaning against the left side with my legs stretched out, when Kasey said, “OH WOW! OH WOW! Lucien, your dick is really big - and already, I love it. Can I kiss your dick? I’ve never even seen one, but I love yours. Did you really fuck Carol and Ms. Marti with your big dick?”

Alaina was sitting sideways on the seat, leaning over like she wanted to kiss me. “Kiss me, Alaina. Kiss me and let me hold your titties in my hands.”

“OH YES! I love your hands on my little titties. You make me feel so good, I can even feel my titties tingling.”

“Look down at them.”

“OH-LUCIEN! OH-WOW! I LOVE MY BIG TITTIES! I would love to rub them all over you.”

“Lean closer and let me kiss them. I would love to suck them, if you’ll let me.”

“YES, suck my titties, I love the way you make me feel. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Oh wow, suck my titties some more, I love this.”

Kasey was sucking my cock and I thought she was about to get it in her mouth, when suddenly, she just stopped. I couldn’t see her, but I felt both her hands holding my cock straight up. Then, I felt her pussy touching my cockhead and I knew she was trying to fuck me.

Alaina was sitting astraddle my belly with both her huge titties covering my face. I could feel Kasey move up to sit astraddle my waist, and I just knew she was going to hurt herself ... Then, my cockhead slipped into her pussy - just a little at first. For at least a half minute, she was sitting still as I tried to twist my body, and get my cock out of her pussy - even as good as it felt slipping deeper and deeper inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.