The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I grabbed my flute, and sent Kasey a text - that I was on my way.

When I arrived, I was out of my truck, about to walk to the front door, when she ran from the door and right up in front of me, with her face inches from my face.

Carol had told me Kasey could be one of my most beautiful models, if I would give her a pair of titties like Marti’s. Now, I know why she told me that.

“Hi, Kasey. I love your long hair.”

“Hi, Lucien. I’m so thrilled that we get to meet. I hope we see some of my friends at the mall. They will be so jealous of me.”

“I hope we see some of my friends, too. They will be really jealous of me. You look hot in that pink miniskirt and white crop-top.”

“Thanks. I wish I had boobs like Carol and Ms. Marti. They showed me their boobs - and wow, they are really huge.”

“If you had boobs like theirs, your crop-top may be too short to cover them.”

“If I had boobs like theirs - I wouldn’t care if I did flash my boobs.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Heck no. I asked Carol how she got her big boobs all of a sudden and she told me that you helped her get them. I sure wish you would help me. Just look at my little bitty titties.” She whipped her short crop-top up over her cute little naked titties and I nearly rear-ended the car in front of us.

“They look really good to me, Kasey.”

“They do look good, but I’m the only girl in my class who doesn’t have to wear a bra. I wear one to school, just to make it look like I have some titties at least.”

“But still, if they were as large as Carol’s or Ms. Marti’s, your crop-top wouldn’t even cover them all the way.”

“OH Lucien - I would love to have titties that large. I saw a girl at the mall last week whose crop-top didn’t cover the bottoms of her titties. Her belly, and what I could see of her titties were so tan and smooth - I had to walk away, before I started drooling.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Heck no I’m not. I saw your sister at school one day this week and she has some of the biggest and best looking titties of any girl - or teacher in our school. I came close to asking her what she used to make them grow so big.”

“Just for the heck of it, tell me what your bra size would be, if you could choose your own bust measurement right this minute?”

Thirty-five! I measured Carol and Ms. Marti too when they were getting out of the shower. That’s what they measured, and Ms. Marti told me that was the exact size you love best on a woman.

...”She also told me - that by listening to your flute my body would mature much faster.”

“I brought my flute with me, but I’ve never heard of anyone’s breasts getting larger when I play. I wonder if it’s possible someone can listen too much - and their breasts get too big?”

I don’t my think breasts could ever get - too big. Not for me anyway. Would you play for me, before we go in the mall? I’m desperate and I’ll try anything.”

“Have you ever kissed a boy, or done anything else with boys?”

“Heck no, I’ve never even dated. The boys in my class act like little kids and spend half their time trying to look up all the girls’ dresses.”

“Could we call this our first Mall-Date?”

“Really? Are you serious? Do we get to hold hands in the mall?”

“Yes, to all of that. But first, as soon as I find a parking space, I’m going to play my flute for you, so we can find out if this actually works, and just how big your titties can grow, before we go inside.”

“I really, really appreciate you trying this, Lucien - but honestly - I doubt she was telling me the truth.”

“Yeah, but just think - if it works, you’ll have big titties and you’ll be even happier on our first Mall-Date.”

“I apologize for sounding so much like a whiny-baby. Carol has told me many times that I’ll have big breasts one day. I sure wish this was the day. I’m with Lucien Marceau and we’re at the mall on our first Mall-Date ... Blow me some really big ones with your Magic Flute, Lucien. Do this for me, and my titties will belong to you forever.”

“If you’re going to give me your titties, I’ll want the rest of you.”

“REALLY? I was serious - but I never thought you would ever tell me that. If you can be satisfied with a tall, gangly girl, two years younger, with long blonde hair and no titties to speak of, you can have me regardless.”

“You better be sure about that. Already, I want you.”

“I want you too, Lucien. Since the first day I saw you playing your flute outside the lunchroom, I wanted you so bad my belly, and my heart hurt. I wouldn’t even let myself think that you’d look at me, and here we are, sitting in your new truck and you’re about to give me a private performance on your flute.”

“I want my date to have big titties so she will be happy and have fun tonight. I’m willing to try anything to please you.”

“If I could make them grow myself, I wouldn’t stop until they were at least thirty-sixes ... or even thirty-eights, if I could make them grow myself”

“I’m not sure about thirty-eights, but you could carry thirty-sixes easily. As tall as you are, they would look great on your chest. You may need to put some some more meat on your butt, if you have titties that big.”

“Maybe your flute music will give me the perfect body, and then, I could really make all the girls jealous tonight.”

“What would you do if your panties didn’t fit your sexy butt?”

“Give them to you so you can keep them for me.”

“Would you really?”

“Lucien, already, I would take my clothes off and love you, if you wanted me.”

“I do want you, Baby. Get ready to have titties so big your crop-top will barely cover the top half of them, and you may as well pull your panties off now, and put them in the seat.”

I started playing the really slow, country song that I like playing best on my flute - when I kick back and relax. I sat twisted around facing her, and I saw it happening even before she realized her titties were growing. She was smiling at me as she raised her long tan legs one at a time and slipped her bikini panties off over her strapped sandals. She was laughing as she hooked her tiny panties over the end of my flute.

Her crop-top was pushing out so far, I could see the bottoms of her titties already. But suddenly, I want her to have those thirty-eights – so I kept right on playing.

“LUCIEN! OMIGOD - I HAVE HUGE TITTIES! JUST LOOK AT MY TITTIES!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.