The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

As soon as I shoved my cock back into her slick pussy, Marti screamed, “FUCK ME!” Then it was really quiet after that, until I heard the unmistakable sounds of my flute. Somewhere nearby, there were two flutes playing and the sounds came to us if there was a Dolby Stereo playing back in the trees.

“Do you hear that? Or is it just me hearing your flute each time you shove your cock deep in my pussy?”

“I hear it too. I have no idea where it’s coming from, but it sure sounds close.”

“Look over there, the other couple is coming this way!”

“I see them. Don’t worry, there won’t be any trouble. You wanted someone to see you naked and fucking outdoors, now you’re going to see them up close. Her name is Carol, and she’s just curious. Spread your feet wider so she can see your pussy taking my cock.”

“OH DAMN - FUCK ME! I’m about to get another come.”

“You like this, don’t you?”

“I love it and now that we’ve fucked outdoors, I’ll never get enough. Uh, she’s bent over looking at my huge titties now ... and her brother has his pants on and he’s running back the way we came.”

“I see that. You need to invite Carol to join us. She may want some pussy too, while her brother has gone to get another condom.”

“Would you mind? What if she wants some of your cock too?”

“Would you mind?”

“FUCK NO – I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU FUCK HER! She really does need something done with her breasts too.”

“Hi, Carol. I hope my friend, Marti and I didn’t cause you and Ralph to stop. We were enjoying the show.”

“Hey, Lucien. I’m just glad it’s you, who saw us.

“Hi, Marti, I’m Carol Buckner, and I just had to come over and get a better look at your body. You must be a model, with a body like yours.”

“Actually, I’m a school teacher, but thanks for the compliments. Uh, I could tell you how you can have a body exactly like mine, but your brother will be back and you wouldn’t have time. It’s sort of wild and crazy and you’d have to let Lucien fuck you from behind like he’s fucking me now.”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?

“LUCIEN? IS IT POSSIBLE?”

“It’s not only possible, but if you have time, we could show you.”

“Ralph had to run to the store - we’re out of condoms. PLEASE! OH FUCKING PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE ... If there’s even a possibility I could have a body like Marti, I would gladly let you fuck me and even come in my pussy. I’m standing here naked, trembling like it’s freezing, just at the thought of having a body like her’s.”

“There is one catch, you’ll have to be sucking her breasts, for your breasts to grow like that.”

“I DON’T CARE. I’ll SUCK HER TITTIES AND I’LL EVEN SUCK HER PUSSY. JUST MAKE ME LOOK LIKE SHE DOES.”

“If you ever tell who gave you your smoking hot body, you’ll revert back to how you look now.”

“They can put me in front of a firing squad, and I’ll still not tell. Lucien - you have got to help me. PLEASE?”

“Bend over and suck Marti’s titties as she sits on the table. Don’t be shy, stoop lower and eat that pussy like you love it.”

“I do love pussy. My sister and I eat pussy each time she comes over. You should meet her, Lucien. She would become one of your most beautiful models. Give that girl a pair of huge titties like Marti’s and she will love you forever. She worships you already, and besides, she needs an older boyfriend to keep the younger wolves at bay.”

“What’s her name? Tell her to come see me. How does she know me?”

“OH FUCK, CAROL! SUCK MY PUSSY, GIRL.”

“Her name is Kasey. She’s in the tenth grade and she’s heard you play your flute in assembly. She’s supposed to spend the night with me tonight.

“Marti, I love your pussy and I hope we can meet again. Tom will be staying in Colorado the next two months with his construction crew, and Ralph leaves tomorrow with his ROTC troop, for camp. I’m free and I love sex ... Though I fuck my brother, and have since he was fifteen, I have never fucked another man but Tom – Well, Lucien too, now that he finally has his giant cock stuffed deep inside my pussy so deep I feel like he has it in my womb...

“OMIGOD! My titties are as large as yours, Marti!”

“That’s not all either, your body is identical to mine and I sure would love to eat your pussy as Lucien fucks me again.”

“Wait, let me text Ralph and tell him I’m going home, and I’ll see him when he gets back from camp.”

I told her, “Put my phone number in your phone, Carol - and be sure to have Kasey text me this weekend sometime.”

Marti raised up and told her, “Carol, if there’s no one at your house, you should go home with me. I love your pussy and I need more lessons, before I’ll ever eat pussy as well as you.”

“Are you sure? I hate staying by myself, but I’ll have to run by get some clothes.”

“You won’t need any. If we go anywhere, we’ll wear some of my sweats until we can get some new clothes that fit. If Kasey was planning to stay with you, tell her to come to my house, too. I live at 1010 Millbranch Street, and I would love to have both of you. Maybe we could invite Lucien over too, while you and Kasey are staying with me.”


I jogged into our yard just before sundown and the first thing I noticed - was the new, white Dodge Rebel pickup parked over to the side, and the Cadillac CTS parked in front of the garage. I had never seen either of them before. I was still looking back at that Dodge Rebel pickup when I opened the door and walked into the kitchen.

Mom was sitting at the kitchen with two women I had never met.

“Lucien, I’m glad you’re here. This is Myra Asner, and her secretary Beth Webster. They’re going to notify the State Lottery Commissioner that we’ve won the lottery and that we want the money in lump sum.”

Ms. Asner told me, “Lucien, your Mom has been telling Beth and me some very interesting stories about you and your flute music. I’m not going to try and bribe you in any way, but I’m prepared to handle all your legal matters during this ordeal with the lottery, and any legal matters you or your family may have in the future, for free, if there’s even a possibility Beth and I could look even half as glamorous as your Mom.”

MOM!

“Lucien, we owe it to Beth and Myra. They’re going to help us find a nice secluded estate down on the coast to purchase, and help me transfer the deed to our house over to Frank, plus set up his Trust with the million dollars.”

“Ms. Asner, if you will, you and Ms. Webster please come up to my room when you’ve finished here. I need to take a shower first, but I’ll be out shortly.”

I kissed Mom lightly on her lips and headed up to my room.

I had already stripped to get in the shower when my phone beeped and vibrated. I had text from Kasey Ligon. I didn’t know that was her last name, but I knew who Kasey was and I’m already anxious to meet her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.