The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was amazed, to put it mildly. I’ve done lots of these body modifications in the few weeks I’ve had this ability. NEVER - and I mean NEVER - have I seen such a change come over any of the girls or women who have been changed.

Marti looked down at her breasts and cried openly as she ran her hands over them tenderly, as if she were afraid they may pop like fragile soap bubbles. She looked up at me and tried to smile, but her lips would not cooperate, as she screwed up her face and started crying openly, holding her arms out to me.

“Marti, I only wanted you to see what you would look like. I never meant to make you cry. If you want me to, I’ll change you back and we’ll never talk about this again.”

“OH NO - OH HELL NO - NO WAY! Don’t you realize? I’m so fucking happy, I can hardly breathe. But it’s like - this cannot be reality. Yet I can see this really is me, and I FUCKING LOVE THE NEW ME. Thank you, Lucien. Thank you for showing me what I would look like and how I would feel. Would you believe, I got a come as soon as I looked down at my beautiful, amazing new breasts.”

She wiped her eyes, then reached back to run her hands across her buttocks. “OH HELL YES! Would you just look at my sexy ass?”

“I am looking at it, and I’m looking you over, just as you are.”

“Tell me what you see, Lucien. I came here today, hoping to meet you here, after I baited those young friends of mine. I wanted to some how - some way, make you like me. Now that I’ve met you, I really do want you to like me - and I want to hold you, and have you hold me. I want you to like the way I look as much as I like the NEW ME...

“Please - tell me what you see.”

“You have to understand, you now have an identical body to my Mom and my step-sister, Debra - and there’s no way I can look at you and not like the way you look. You have to understand too, you didn’t have to let me change you, for me to like you. I love your attitude about life and I love your adventurous personality ... and, I really like your spunk and the way you can talk the talk...

“I’m not going to stand here, looking at your sexy body and try to sway you either way. This is your body and your life we’re talking about. Whatever decision you make now, will need to be the way you want to look the rest of your life.”

“But you said I had all the time I need - to make that decision - did you not?”

“Yes, and though you still do, I’m not going to give you my opinion until you decide for yourself. What I suggest is, since you’ve had your other body for twenty-four years - give your new body a chance. Test it - test yourself - test your sexual appetite, now that you have a whole new menu to choose from.”

“Lucien, you are absolutely brilliant! That’s exactly what I’m going to do. Will you help me? You gave me this new ride, now teach me how to stay in the saddle as I begin my ride of a lifetime.”

“I’ll help you, but you’ll have to hold the reins and choose the most exciting trails you see ahead of you. Go for it. You can’t get hurt. I’ll be right here to watch over you. You’re standing here naked, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life, and now, you’re afraid to use your spurs.”

I’m going to fuck you, Lucien. But first, I’m going to ride you up and down all those wild, wicked trails I’ve always been afraid to take. Since you’re here to protect me and keep me from killing myself with my hot pussy and my smoking hot ass, I’m going to take this long, winding, wild, wicked, fucking, new-life trail I see in front of me. Are you really willing to let me ride like this? Will you aid and abet me in all my wickedly evil adventures?”

“Try me, Babe. I wouldn’t miss the chance to take this ride with you for anything on earth. Don’t hold back - be wild, be wicked, be nasty, be slutty even - because Monday, you’ll have to dress down and become a teacher of young kids again.”

“You love this too, don’t you, Lucien? I see your huge cock stretching out and growing stiff as we talk, and as you look at me. I’m going to fuck you, Lucien - but first I want you to rub your cock all over my body. My legs, my feet, my back, my belly, my underarms, my big titties, my ears, my face ... You get the idea, don’t you?”

“Yes, but you’ll have pre-cum all over you. My cock is already dripping, just at the sight of you.”

“Good, that’s the way I want you. When you have teased and tortured me with your cock, I want you to roll me over and mount me like a mare, then take over my body, my life - and my future.”

“You better be sure this is what you want, because if I mount your sexy ass like that, you’re going to have my baby. Just be forewarned, if you have my baby, you will have to live with me so I can be the baby’s daddy.”

“DO-IT-DAMN-IT! We’ve talked about this enough. I need you and I want you more than ever - now that I know you want me to have your babies. Make room for my babies and me, because we’re coming home real soon ... Oh, I may as well tell you now - when we do start having babies, my Mom will kill me if she cannot come live with us.”

“How old is your Mom?”

“Forty-three. Why did you ask her age?

“Do you think she would like a body like yours?”

“OH FUCK - LUCIEN! Would you actually give Mom a body exactly like mine?

“Only if she tells me she’d like to have a sexy body like yours. I wouldn’t force it on her, just because I love you and you’ve agreed to have my babies.”

“If Mom had a body like mine and just happened to meet you on the street, she would probably ask you if you wanted to fool around ... that’s what she calls flirting and getting into bed with a guy.”

“Does she fool around a lot?”

“I don’t know that she’s ever been with another man, since Dad died years ago.”

“What if she did want a body like yours? Then she decided she did want to take advantage of her looks and her newly acquired sex drive - and fool around?”

“I’d ask you to take Mom and me into a bedroom so you could fuck her with me there.”

“As an observer?”

“Lucien, you always force me to spell out the words that are hard for me to say, don’t you?”

“No, I just want you to be honest with yourself and talk to me like a woman who just told me she was going to fuck me. Don’t be shy with your Mom, and don’t mislead me about her. I’m sure she’s heard all the dirty words before, and if she wants to fool around, she knows she has to take a cock in her pussy to make it work.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.