The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

After fucking The Gang of Four, I stopped by the house to shower and put my good running shoes on, then headed for the jogging trail at the park - once again. I was determined to meet Ms. Marti Wendell and see how serious she is about getting to know The Piper.

I was sort of slouching back against the gatepost at the entrance of Jogging Trail Number One, when I saw her jogging my way. By the time she approached me, she was smiling and I was really smiling.

“Miss Marti Wendell, I presume?”

“The Piper, I assume?”

“Hi, Ms. Marti. Nice to meet you. I hope you weren’t offended by those girls using my phone to text and call you.”

“They love texting me and I never know what to expect. I have to tell you though, today was the best surprise I’ve ever gotten from them.”

“OH REALLY?”

“Yes, I’ve asked Janet about getting you to come over to my sixth-grade class one day and play your flute. She told me she would ask you about it - and she also told me she was certain you would accept. I hope you don’t mind that I tell you what else she told me about you.”

“UH-OH! I hope it wasn’t so bad that you’ll tell me to get lost.”

“Oh, No Way! I can tell, she’s a big fan of yours and your music. Actually, what she told me was, I should ask you to play a game of Hide and Seek, here at the park - with me.”

“You’re kidding! Uh, you’re Not Kidding are you? Would you? I would love to.”

“Could we play by my rules? Actually, the rules Janet advised me to play by.”

“I don’t see why not. Surely I won’t get hurt, and I’ll surely find you before dark. Tell me what rules we’ll play by - and who hides first.”

“I get to hide first. If you find me, you get to ask a BIG favor of me.”

“And if I don’t find you?”

“You’ll have fifteen minutes to find me. If you don’t find me in fifteen minutes, I get to ask two Big favors of you.”

“Okay - now tell me about when it’s my turn to hide.”

“If I don’t find you within fifteen minutes, I have to give you whatever you ask for.”

“WHATEVER?”

“WHATEVER! Do those rules sound like fun, or not?”

“I can see a lot of fun possibilities in this game. If you’re willing - so am I.”

“Cover your eyes and count to fifty. Then come find me. OH, I forgot to tell you, we can only hide on this trail.”

“Hurry, Ms. Marti. Your time is wasting.”

“Call me, Marti – Lucien. Hurry and find me – you and I are going to become good friends.”

I gave her the full count of fifty, and started out to find her. What she doesn’t know - but I’m sure Janet knows - Marti cannot hide from me...

I ran down the trail as fast as I could run. Just for the fun of it, I ran right past her as she hunkered down behind some tall, broadleaf plants. A few steps further, I turned off the trail and circled back to come up behind her.

She was on her hands and knees as she peeked around the plants, down the trail the way I had gone. I stood admiring her slender body for a few seconds. I wasn’t going to scare her, but I wanted to tempt her. I gave her a soft, soothing melody from my flute, and added an image of she and I naked together, right here in this park, in daylight.

I was squatting down right beside her when she pushed back her off knees to squat. She looked around to see me, and at first, I thought I had scared her. Then she laughed and reached out with both arms.

With her arms around my neck, I stood, pulling her up to stand in front of me.

“Janet told me you were full of surprises. I suppose you’re going to really test me now, aren’t you?”

“I don’t want to offend you, but I would like a hug, and if you’re not against an eighteen year old high school boy kissing you, I would love to kiss you.”

“I was hoping you would ask for a hug and a kiss. I love the texts and pics I got from The Gang of Four today. You’re an exceptional young man and I have the pics to back it up. Hug me and kiss me, Lucien. I’m anxious to find you when you hide.”

“For our first hug, you show me how you like for a man to hug you. Then, I’ll know more about our first kiss. -

“I like the way you put that.”

She reached for me with both arms wrapped around my neck. She pulled herself close and I felt her small breasts against my chest.

I put my arms around her - under her arms and pulled her even closer as she looked up at me. When I leaned close to let our lips touch, she opened her mouth and that was exactly what I wanted. I kissed her like I kiss Deb and Leslie. Like I kissed those four Barksdale girls earlier.

She tightened her arms, pulling her body up, mashing her lips against mine until I felt her tongue. That’s what I was waiting for. She’s mine now - whether she knows it or not, and I gave her my tongue in return. She was squirming her body to get closer against me, until her thigh was pressed against my cock. I was stiff as a tree limb, but I didn’t push my cock against her. I let her stay like this as long as she wanted, then she relaxed her arms and looked at me.

“Lucien, your kiss made me weak all over. I wanted more, but I was afraid you would think I was just an easy piece.”

“I knew better. I would never think that of you. I wanted more too, but for our first kiss, that was just super in my book.”

“Thank you. In my book, you were super way before I met you out here today. I want to tell you what Janet told me about you. She told me you wouldn’t push me, but if I ever opened up and let you inside, to take over my thoughts and emotions, I may as well give myself completely to you.”

“Does that scare you?”

“I’m not afraid of you. I’m afraid of myself and how much I’m already willing to give up - when I do give myself to you.”

“Do you want to tell me about it, or play the game some more.”

“You cannot imagine how much I want to tell you about me, but for now, let’s play Hide and Seek. If I find you, I’ll tell you more.”

“And if you don’t?”

“You get me anyway.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’ll chase you down, if I have to.”

“You won’t have to chase me. I’ll be easy for you to catch.”

“I’m trying not to be too easy, but with you, I have to be careful or I’ll want too much.”

There’s no such thing as too much ... You can’t have too much fun, too much sun, too much air - and there’s no way two people who want the same thing, can have too much love - or even too much sex.”

“I’ve never had sex. And already, I want too much.”

“Close your eyes and count to fifty, Marti. Find me and you can have all you want, any way you want it.

“Right here?”

“You name it?”

“REALLY?”

“Go For It.”

“Hurry, Lucien.”

There was no way she could find me - without my help. I wasn’t going to make it easy, I wanted her to hunt for me - before she finds me.

I was standing beside a large tree trunk when she walked past. I shuffled some dry leaves and she whirled around. I stepped behind the tree and she walked right past me before turning to walk back. She looked up to see me, and she was laughing as she took three quick steps and reached for me. I opened my arms, and this time she pressed her body to me from her knees to her breasts. With her arms around my neck, she pulled herself up to look directly into my eyes...

“You know what this means, don’t you?”

“Tell me.”

“It means you’re mine, and you told me I could have all I want – if I could find you.”

Be careful or you may get too much.”

“You told me there was no such thing as too much.”

“Too much what?”

“Too much sex.”

“Tell me how you want me.”

“That’s just it. I’ve never done anything like this. You’re only the second person I’ve kissed, and the first one was a total flop, compared to that first kiss you gave me back there.”

“Have you ever been naked with a boy?”

“Never.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.