The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Kay told me, “Lucien, both our Mom’s are as flat-chested as I am. None of us have anything to lose but our cherry, and each of us would trade a cherry-tree, to have a really, really nice pair of boobs. Besides, one day you will be famous and we’ll still be four of your best friends - who will love fucking you forever.”

“Do me a favor. Each of you take your shirts and bras off. Stand facing your sister. If you like what you see on your sister, kiss her like she’s your lover, then tell me what you think.”

“Will you let all four of us kiss you at the same time, if we like what we see?”

“This is just your first two inches. Strip naked, kiss me and make sure I know how much you want that second inch - today.”

Gina told me, “OH WOW! This is fun, Lucien. Will you fuck all four of us today? We’ll help each other fuck you, if you will.”

They were all naked, they were all laughing as each of them looked at their sister – waiting for something to happen. None of them even noticed that not only had their breasts grown two inches, none of them have pubic hair.

Shit, I love this so much, I may give each of them another two inches today ... if each of them will suck my cock as the others take my cock in their pussies. I may as well make it fun for all of us. From what they’ve told me, we’ll be meeting like this a lot from now on.

Jae - the one with the tiniest titties screamed, “LUCIEN! MY TITTIES ARE BIGGER!”

The others looked down for the first time. “OH SHIT YES! LOOK AT MY TITTIES TOO!” Kay shouted.

“Mine too!” Gina said as she ran her open hands over them and shivered.

“OH YES! LOOK AT MY TITTIES!” Tina yelled.

Kay told her, “Tina, you don’t have any pussy hair!”

You don’t either, Kay.”

Jae looked around at their pussies, then looked at me. “Lucien we’ll trade pussy hair for more inches in our bust any day.”

“How about this trade? Any of you who can take my cockhead in your mouth and suck me for one minute, gets a bonus inch. That’s on top of the inch you get for taking my cockhead in your pussy and another inch for helping each other take my half of my cock in your pussies.”

“THREE MORE INCHES? OH FUCK YES!” Gina yelled.

“So, who’s first?” I asked, dropping my shorts to stand naked in front of them.

“OH WOW! Look at his big beautiful cock. I love your cock, Lucien, and I want to go first,” Gina said.

I pulled an air mattress off the stack at the end of the pool, and placed it near the pool’s edge. As soon as I was on my back, they were all over me. I knew I was going to get some virgin pussy, just as I knew I was going to eat some virgin pussy. I saw real quick, Gina and Jae are no strangers to eating each other’s pussy. Jae had her mouth on her sisters’ pussy before she could sit astraddle my waist. By the time she’d licked Gina’s pussy, I pulled her sexy little ass back and covered my face with her buttocks, then shoved my tongue into her pussy. I knew she couldn’t have a hymen, as I probed her with my tongue, and when she pressed her pussy against my mouth, I made her squeal as I sucked a come out of her.

She turned around to look down at me, then she kissed me. This girl is no stranger to sucking pussy, or kissing - and I could just imagine the four of them tangled together, eating pussy and kissing, each time they get a chance.

I felt Gina’s slippery pussy lips as she pressed them against my cockhead. Her hands were on my chest - and she was looking down at her pussy as she pushed and strained until I felt it slip between her tight pussy lips.

She grinned down at me, almost in a grimace, as she told me, “I’ve got your cock in my pussy, Lucien. Fuck me and give me some big titties.”

“You fuck me, Gina. I’ll give you the prettiest, shapeliest, most perfect pair of breasts you’ve ever seen. Fuck me Girl. You know you want my cock all the way inside your pussy - now - get all of me and let me feel your pussy getting your first come with a cock inside...

“Sit up straight and let me fuck my cock up into your pussy. You’re not a virgin anymore and you need to start fucking me like a woman.”

“OH LUCIEN ... do that again. I love it when you shove your cock really deep up inside my pussy like that. I think I’m about to get ... OH FUCK YES! I just got my first come with your cock buried deep in my pussy. Fuck me hard and fast. I knew I was going to love fucking, and I want to help my sister, Jae, and my cousins, Tina and Kay fuck you.”

“Come over here, Jae. I want to suck your pussy, and you can suck my cock to make it slick so we can fuck like Gina and I did.”

“OH YES! I love the way you suck my pussy, Lucien. Suck me and make me come in your mouth. I love getting my comes when all of us sleep together and suck each other. I’m going to talk to our Mom too. I know she would love to have you suck her pussy and she hasn’t had a date in two years, so I know she would love to have your cock in her pussy too.”

“You’re going to ask your Mom if she wants to fuck me? Are you sure about that?”

Gina told me, “Lucien, when that young school teacher told our Mom’s that she would even fuck you in the middle of the mall, if she could - Mom was asking her all about you, and could she come hear you play your flute.”

“Yeah but, here I am fucking both her daughters, and both her nieces are waiting their turn to ride my cock.”

Tina asked me, “Lucien, would you let me take a pic of your cock standing tall, and slick with Jae’s saliva and Gina’s pussy juice? I won’t get your face, or any of us in the pic, but I sure would love to show your cock to both our Mom’s.”

“They may have me arrested for fucking their daughters!”

“We know better, and we’ll even show the pic of your cock to Ms. Marti Wendell, the young teacher who’s a friend of our Moms and teaches the sixth grade.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.