The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Mom, Miranda, Patricia, and Deb were taking Caitlin and Neva, with all my other girls and women to the mall shopping again, and I knew they would be gone the rest of the day, so I slipped on a pair of my old ragged cut-off jeans and decided to go without a shirt to get some sun. I pulled on my oldest pair of hiking shoes, then headed to the park with my flute. I was curious to see what, if anything, I could stir up over there on a sunny Saturday morning.

I was surprised to see so many vehicles here this morning, then I heard the yelling and looked over to see three different girls’ soccer matches in progress at the soccer complex.

I knew there would be plenty of sexy girls in those matches and headed that way. When I came to the giant-swings, there were two girls swinging and laughing as they tried to see who could swing the highest. Both of them were wearing miniskirts and crop-tops. I could tell by the size of their titties, they were probably a year or so younger than me. They sure have some tan legs, and then, their loose tops fly up - on the down swing and expose those brown bellies.

I looked up to see two more girls headed toward the swings and decided to stick around to see if they too, would show some belly and maybe even a few peeks of panties. I could tell they were a year or two older than the two who are swinging.

There are five swings on the long, tall A-frame swing, and since these girls already have the two swings on the far end covered, I walked over to sit in the swing in the middle. I glanced up just as I sat on the seat, and saw one of the older girls poke the other one and point toward me. I had my flute clipped to my belt loops and pushed off to start swinging. As I looked down at my tan belly, I wished I had been working out on my weights and doing more situps, instead of trying to get so much pussy. I made two swinging arcs and looked down to see that my wish had come true. My washboard abs, my biceps, and my thigh muscles were ripped like a weight lifter.

Since this unknown magical miracle-maker has taken refuge in my being, I realized I had just now made the first wish for myself and transformed my own body.

I’m five foot-eleven and weigh one eighty-five. I’ve been gaining weight lately, and I really needed more muscle mass to make my body size fit my height and my age. Now, I have the body I’ve always wanted. Though I was thrilled, I wasn’t quite as emotional as the women and girls become when they receive body modification. I’ve seen all the sports jocks my age working out and training, and every last one of them will now look like ninety pound weaklings compared to my physique.

“Do you mind if we use these swings next to you?” The tall blonde asked as she and her cousin turned to sit in the two empty swings to my left. I wasn’t sure if they meant to, or it just happened, but both their short skirts flipped up so they could sit on the wooden seat with their bikini panties. Yep, I was watching as they twisted their swing to sit facing me.

“Heck no. I just got here myself.”

“Oh, we thought you were watching over your younger sisters over there.”

“Nawww. Those young cuties were really swinging high when I first got here, so I decided to sit, swing, and play my flute.”

“So, you like looking at that Young Stuff, do you?”

“Well, I love looking at all the girls, to tell the truth. Just look at it this way, those two will look just as tall and sexy as you and your cousin, in two years.”

“How did you know we’re cousins?” The girl on the far side asked as they let their swings slow - almost to a stop.

“Just a wild guess, really ... Naww - I heard you call this cute blonde next to me – Cuz.”

Cute Blonde grinned, then told me, “You’re cute yourself. What’s your name, Piper?

“Not many people call me Piper. How did you know a flute player was called Piper? The name’s Lucien, actually.”

YOU’RE LUCIEN – THE PIPER?”

I looked around when all four of them scuffed their shoes in the dirt as they stopped their swings, and sat with their swing seats twisted toward me, looking at me...

“Well, I’m a guy named Lucien, but I’m not sure I’m - THE Lucien - you’re thinking about.”

I looked at the two oldest, and saw two cute little pussies snuggled inside what I first thought were bikini panties, but now I can plainly see they’re wearing red thongs that barely cover their pussy splits.

I whirled around - twisting my own swing seat, to see two more - cute little pussies snuggled inside red thongs. I looked up to see both girls smiling at me. I gave them a quick nod before twisting back to see the first two pussies were now completely exposed.

I looked up at each of them, and they were smiling, as both of them slowly reached down, hooked a finger in the crotch of their thong to let it snap back and cover their pussy, but not before they gave me a really good look at those cute, furry little kittens.

The girl who asked my name said, “Our neighbor is a school teacher, and she said there was a senior boy by the name of Lucien Mickel Marceau, who could play the flute in a way that mesmerized the whole assembly.”

“What’s your neighbor’s name? I know all the teachers in high school.”

“She teaches ninth grade English, but she was in the senior high assembly to give Ms. Jett some papers when she heard you playing your flute ... You really are the flute player - Lucien - aren’t you? I see your flute clipped to your waistband.”

“If I was lucky enough to be THAT Lucien, what would you four beautiful girls do? You wouldn’t tell anyone else would you?”

“Heck No. But we’d love to hear you play. Mom told us that some of the single teachers swore they were tempted to call you at home and ask you to meet them somewhere ... Did they?”

“If they did - I hate I missed their call.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.