The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Come here, Lucien. I’m going to hug your neck for telling me how special you feel, just from hearing my laughter and seeing my smile. Then, you made my heart skip a beat when you volunteered to help me with my flowers. I’m afraid I wasn’t born with a green-thumb.”

She was talking as she reached up to hug me. I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra, I had already seen her naked breasts. When I looked down, I realized her dress was still unbuttoned to her waist. Her huge breasts were completely exposed again, even her small, pink nipples were visible. I couldn’t look up, until she asked...

“How tall are you, Lucien? I have to stretch up on my toes to hug you, and when I do, I can feel your hard body - I didn’t mean that the way it came out! I mean - I meant that you have a very muscular body and I love the way your body feels against mine, when I hug you.”

“I’m five-eleven barefoot ... I knew what you meant. I love the way your body feels too, when you hug me. Uh, I need to go before your husband comes home and finds me in his kitchen hugging his new bride.”

She walked with me to the front door and put her hand on my wrist just as I turned the knob. “Lucien, may I ask you something personal? I feel like I really have made a special friend today and I have to admit, I need a special friend right now in my life, like you would never believe.”

“Sure, you can ask me anything. If it’s really personal, I may be too embarrassed to answer.”

I was afraid she was going to tell me she felt my erection.

“I don’t think it’s that bad. What I wanted to know ... is that your room upstairs, on the back corner, next to my house?”

“Uh, Yes ... why?”

“I was hoping it was. I workout in that upstairs room directly across from your room. I can hear you playing your flute as I exercise and it soothes my mind and body like you would not believe. I honestly think the sound of your flute has a hypnotic, even euphoric affect on me. I could drift off to dream when I hear you play. I become so relaxed, I have to remember that I’m dressed in a bikini yoga outfit with a barely-there bra covering my titties.”

“WOW! I’ll have to open both windows and pay more attention.”

“I’ve kept the drapes pulled and the blinds closed since we moved in - Until last night. Then, I couldn’t stand it any longer. Your flute music was so soothingly erotic, I wanted to hear the full volume, I wanted you to see me. I could have stripped naked, and danced for you, I was so aroused by your music.”

Leslie?”

“I just wanted you to know, in case you happen to look out your window and see a woman working out with a wedgie in her yoga panties, and her breasts all but naked.”

I was still laughing when I reached the sidewalk. I looked back to wave as I walked over into our yard. She was still laughing, as she stood in the door and waved. Her dress was pulled all the way back - and both her large, tanned breasts were fully exposed.


Though there have been many more incidents that I’ve attributed to this phenomenon, which has somehow insinuated itself into my being - this was the very first time a woman actually exposed herself to me. Then over the next week, my life evolved into a full blown, wild, sex romp with every girl and woman I came in contact with.

That very afternoon, I was in my room with my computer on, studying for a test tomorrow, when my step-sister, Debra walked in and sat on the arm of my desk chair with her arm across my shoulders.

“What’s up with playing your flute, while staring at all the math problems scribbled on your note pad?”

She was eating an Oreo, and when I turned, she forced-fed half a cookie into my mouth.

“I’ve got a physics test tomorrow and I need to brush-up on some of it. Actually my flute has become a form of transcendental meditation.”

“Yeah Right! Like you’ve forgotten about any of that math shit. You eat, breathe, and sleep math - when you’re not blowing your last breath through that flute - and you know it.”

“I do love math and I study hard, because I want to get a scholarship when I graduate.”

She held her Coke bottle over in front of me to take a sip, and I saw cookie crumbs floating in it. “You still can’t sip Coke from a bottle without getting crumbs in it.”

“Take a drink, Lucien. You know you love my cookie – and I have a feeling you’d love to nibble on my crumbs, if you ever got the chance.”

I turned it up to take a big swallow, then reached for another cookie.

She held her handful of cookies out away from her body and told me, “A cookie for a kiss. You kiss all my friends and you never kiss me.”

“You’re my sister. I’m supposed to protect you - not molest you.”

“Kissing isn’t molesting. Besides, I’m your step-sister, and I’d even help you molest me, if you’d do half as much with me as you did with Sid.”

“Sid talks too much.”

“She did go into vivid detail about you, your body and what all you put her through before you let her put her clothes back on.”

“I hope you don’t believe everything your sex-obsessed friend tell you.”

“She told me one thing that you can prove or disprove – right now – real quick.”

“What’s that?”

“She told me your dick has to be at least half as long as your flute. Was she lying about that?”

“Yes.”

“I suppose it’s longer, right?”

“Deb, you’re really pushing this and you know it. You’d run out the door and down the street screaming, if I whipped my dick out to show you.”

“No I wouldn’t either. I want you to teach me how to give a blowjob. I’ll suck your dick right now, if it’s twelve inches or less.”

“And if it’s twelve inches or more?”

“I’ll strip naked and let you suck my titties. There’s no way your dick is that long – is there?

STRIP!”

“You’re bluffing, Lucien. Tell me you’re bluffing and I’ll sit on your lap naked.”

“What’s with you wanting to strip naked with me? You haven’t let some pimply face little nerd-turd get inside your panties already, have you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.