The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning I was up before anyone else in the house. After my shower, I was on the front porch, sipping from a quart bottle of OJ, sitting with my feet propped up on the front porch railing, when I saw a young woman jog past on the sidewalk. I stood to watch her butt as she jogged out of sight. I knew right then, this was another young woman I was going to make an effort to meet. She’s packing a few extra pounds in her belly ... and her boobs look like they have been filled with water, the way they jiggle, bounce and shake with each step. She’s wearing a heavy sweatshirt, but she’s wearing some of the shortest, denim short-shorts I’ve ever seen - which to me, makes her legs, and especially thighs - her best physical assets. This young woman has got some legs I’d love to have wrapped around my waist ... if only I can convince her to let me get the rest of her body back in shape.

I knew she couldn’t be much older than Leslie, if she’s that old. I would guess twenty-four at most. I was still thinking about her, when I saw her coming on another lap. She must live on the other side of our block, and she’s making laps close to home instead of at the park.

My first thought was, she’s a young Mom who has lost her figure having babies, and now she’s trying to get it back. I decided to do this my way, and help get her body in better shape than she’s ever been, while hoping she would never know it was me who changed her.

Before she’d jogged to the corner, I was jogging behind her about a hundred feet. The first thing I did, was tighten that sexy ass up until her’s is identical to Danielle Garcia’s. Now, she has a sexy ass and some of the best looking legs I have ever seen.

When she turned the corner, I started jogging the other way, hoping she would make at least one more lap. I jogged to the other end of the block and didn’t see her. I turned left and jogged to the next corner, to see her walking toward me. Before she looked up to see me, I started walking toward her. I wanted a good look at her face and those huge boobs which looked more like whale blubber, than breasts.

We were about thirty feet apart when she looked up to see me. Though I didn’t recognize her, I had seen her before, but I couldn’t remember where. Just as we met, I said, “Morning. Great day for an early walk, isn’t it?”

“Hi. Yes it is. Actually I was trying to jog, but I can’t even make one block without having to walk.”

“Would you mind if I jog with you? I live on the other side of the block. I’m Lucien Marceau, and I usually run at the park. I love running on the grass and dirt track. I don’t get near the leg fatigue I do on this sidewalk.”

“Nice to meet you, Lucien. I’m Caitlyn Marconi, and I just moved here with my family last week.”

“Nice to meet you, Caitlyn. I hope you don’t think I’m butting into your business, but if you’d ever like to jog at the park, I’d be glad to show you where it is. There are plenty of trees for shade and they have water fountains spaced around the jogging paths.”

“How far is it from here? I’m just about beat this morning already.”

“About two blocks that way.” I pointed and she looked back.

“Are you sure you don’t mind? I do need to find a better place to jog than this sidewalk. I need to stop by the house though, and get something to drink.”

“If you wouldn’t mind taking a drink after me, you’re welcome to some of my energy drink. It’s my own formula and you can see how my legs and body have responded to it in just one month.”

Really? Just a month of drinking this, and you look like an athlete?”

“Sure, take a good drink and let’s walk over to the park. By the time we get there, you’ll feel like running, instead of jogging.”

“Lucien – Are you sure about this?”

“Try it Caitlyn. What have you got to lose?”

“I have about thirty-five pounds - at least, that I need to lose. Hand me that bottle, Lucien. I have to try something – this jogging is NOT WORKING!”

She took two really big gulps, then passed the bottle back to me. I took a sip and put the cap back on it ... before it ran over.

We hadn’t made it to the first intersection, headed toward the park when she told me, “I really believe you have something there. I feel like I’m ten pounds lighter already, and I’m ready to jog the rest of the way, if you are.”

“Sure, you just set a good pace and I’ll jog along with you. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but you sure do have some really toned and muscular legs.”

“Thanks for noticing my legs. I think I have nice legs too, and I hope I don’t sound like I’m bragging about my flabby body. If I could get my body back in shape, I would feel a lot better about myself - and I would really brag then.”

“There’s the park just ahead, we can cut through here and come out on the jogging trail. You may need to take another drink of my energy drink. The jogging trail is quite long.”

“Sure, I love your energy drink - and I do believe, I have more energy now than before I took my first drink.”

“Drink plenty. It won’t hurt you and you’ll feel a lot better by the time we jog back around here to this point again.”

... We were coming to the restrooms on the backside of the jogging path and I told her, “I need to stop here for just a minute.”

“I do too. Wait for me, Lucien. I feel so much better, and I feel like running instead of jogging.”

I knew that now is the best time to really bear down on her physical changes, while she’s in the restroom. I could hardly wait until she comes back.

I was leaning against a tree a few feet from the door when she came out laughing. I knew what had happened, but I never thought she would laugh when her oversize bra became so loose, it would fall off her perfectly shaped breasts. I made sure her belly flab was gone too, and now, her toned and muscular body matches her strong legs, and sexy ass. She’s in better shape than ever before ... and she sure as hell looks it too.

“Are you alright?” I asked when I saw her smiling. Her complexion is as clear and flawless as Deb’s.

“Sorry to take so long, but I had a wardrobe malfunction and I had to make a few adjustments.”

“That’s alright. You sure look different all of a sudden. What I meant by that, you look so much more fit and you’re smiling.”

“Hand me that bottle of yours, Lucien. I need another big drink of that stuff. I swear, you should patent this drink and sell it to everyone who has ever had a weight problem.”

“Here, drink all you want. It’s concentrated and each time I shake the bottle, it regenerates inside the bottle.”

“OH WOW! This is even better than the first drink I took. Lucien! Would you just look at how my titties stand out so erect? They have never looked this good. Would you be embarrassed if I show them to you? I could hardly believe the way they look when I had to take my old bra off and throw it away. NOW, look at how they are filling my sweatshirt and standing so proud.”

“If you’re not embarrassed to show a eighteen year old boy your titties, I would love to see them. I can tell the difference in them already, and please don’t think I go around staring at huge titties on beautiful women all the time. I do love looking, though I have never had my hands on a woman’s titties before.”

“Step over here by these trees and let me show you my titties.”

She pulled her sweatshirt up under her arms, exposing my finest effort on pair of breasts to date. I had to stop myself. I was about to put both my hands on them.

“Lucien, you can touch them it you like. I felt of them in the restroom and I nearly got my come for the first time in my life.”

“Really? I mean, are you sure?”

“PLEASE, PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY TITTIES ... OH DAMN – NO-NO-NO - DON’T STOP NOW! I’M GETTING MY COMES AND IT’S RUNNING DOWN MY LEGS. OH DAMN - LUCIEN YOUR HANDS ARE MAKING ME COME ALL OVER MYSELF! RUB MY NIPPLES AGAIN LIKE THAT. I COULD KISS YOU AND HUG YOUR NECK FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.”

“Really? I mean, well, I would let you.”

“Kiss me and hold me tight. I love you for what you have done. You saved me from myself and now, I can’t get enough of your hands on my titties. Kiss me...

“OH FUCK YES! I just got another big one and I know my shorts are wet with all the cum that’s run out of my pussy. Uh, Lucien, have you ever fucked a girl?”

“Sure, why?”

“Have you ever fucked a twenty-five year old woman who has just had her body restored to better than new?”

“No, but if that twenty-year old woman would like a big cock in her pussy, I would gladly oblige her.”

“Lets go down this other trail so we can hide. I need you and I hope you really do have a huge cock. I’m so happy, I could scream. Look at my naked titties, Lucien!”

“I know and you’re making my cock even harder. Hurry and pull your shorts off, I want to put my cock in your pussy.”

“How can we do this? I don’t want to lie on the ground, as bad as I want to have your cock in my pussy.”

“You can either put your arms around my neck with your legs around my waist, or you can bend over.”

“I want to see you and kiss you as you fuck me. Here I come and I need your cock ... OH-MY-GOD! Your cock is stretching my pussy - and already, I’m getting my come. I wish we had a condom. I would love to feel your cock throbbing as you get your come.”

“Then I better pull out now, because your pussy is so hot and tight, I’m about to get my come already.”

“NO! NO! NO! PLEASE DON’T PULL OUT! FUCK ME! Fuck me now, and we’ll go to my house and fuck some more. Mom and Dad have gone to the horse races for the weekend and we can fuck all over the house if you want to.”

“What about me coming inside your pussy?”

“Fuck me and fill my pussy with cum. I need you and I owe you for giving me this miraculous body ... What in the hell have I done with my shorts?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.