The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Mom wanted to invite two of her closest friends over later to eat and get them to help plan our future. She told me that she wanted them to be with us too.

“Lucien, we may need to give Ellen and Alice a new lease on life, after they see my new body.”

“Tell tell them to sure and not tell anyone, then come back again tomorrow and we’ll make them look as young as you and Deb.”


Deb wanted to go see a movie she’d heard about.

“It must be R rated.”

“It is and there’s supposed to be some really hot love scenes and lots of nudity too.”

“I could show you a porn movie or two on my computer, if all you want to see is a naked sex movie.”

“I want to watch all of those with you too. But this one has all my friends raving about it, and how they almost gave it an X rating, for the hot sex scenes.”

“If I know my sexy younger sister, she’s going to get excited and want to sit on my lap.”

“Would you let me? We could sit in back, or even in the balcony. Lucy told me that she and her boyfriend sat in the balcony and she sat on his dick during this whole movie.”

“What if there are others close by? Would you still pull your panties down and sit on my cock?”

“I’m not wearing panties and this is my shortest skirt. If we do have someone sitting nearby, we can move down.”

“What if it’s a woman?”

“I may ask her if she wants some of my brother’s cock.”

“Yeah Right - and get us thrown out.”

“You could put your hex on her and make her want to sit on your cock - even with her husband sitting beside her.”

I don’t hex people! Though I have met some I’d love to trip up and make them fall face first on the sidewalk.”

“Can you not just look at a woman and make her want you?”

“Yes, but that’s not putting a hex on her, that’s just causing her to notice me, and make her want to fuck.”

“You can do that? For Real?”

“Sure.”

“I would love to see you do that. Possibly a married woman whose husband is ignoring her, or maybe sitting beside her, bored and half asleep. You could give her big titties, a sexy ass, and make her want to fuck you.”

“What about you? Would you want some of her pussy too?”

“You could do that? I mean, make her want to suck my pussy, after she sits on your cock and fucks you?”

“I’m sure I can. I’ve never tried it ... but so far - everything I’ve tried - has come easy.”

I just bet it comes easy. You sure make me come easy - and Leslie goes wild when she gets her come with your cock in her pussy.”

I gave her a little extra incentive.”

“Then give me a lot more extra incentive. I want to come a dozen times while making my pussy suck your cock.”

“I hope you never change, Deb - and I hope you never wander off, after some jerk promises you the moon.”

“You’ll never have to worry about that. I gave my ass to you, remember? You gave me this beautiful body and you make me go wild when we fuck. No one could ever do for me, what you do for me.”

We were in Frank’s pickup, since he leaves it at home when he’s on the road.

“I’ll be so glad when I can get my own truck.”

“We just won the lottery, remember? Now you can get the new truck you’ve always wanted.”

“HECK YEAH!”

At the theater - the parking lot was full. “This place will be packed, from the looks of the vehicles already here.”

“Good, maybe we can find more than one horny wife who wants to give my brother some pussy.”

“What about my sister?”

“I was planning to fuck you, no matter how many women you hook up with. Did you think to bring your flute?”

“I’ve discovered that I don’t need it for events like this where there’s recorded background music. I can insinuate my flute music into a song on the radio, or a TV commercial - or even this movie - as a subliminal background sound-effect during the opening credits and it’s just like I was in front of the audience playing live.”

“You’re kidding?”

“Nope. I discovered that by accident while watching TV, and I’ve tried it twice now. I’m not sure what else there is about this phenomenon - that I have yet to discover.”

“What would you do if every woman here tonight becomes affected by your subliminal music and wants to fuck you?”

“I’ll deputize you and let you take care of as many of them as you can ... until I can get around to them.”

She was still laughing when suddenly she pointed toward two seats in the middle of the back row. There were couples sitting on either side of the empty seats, and we wedged our way past all the men and women, to sit between two women.

The opening credits were playing and I could clearly hear my flute as the soft sounds filled the entire theater.

The woman sitting next to me leaned over to whisper to the man beside her – who I learned was her husband by his remark - “I love that flute music. It’s so sensuous and relaxing – even to the point of being hot and sexy.”

You love anything that makes you feel hot and sexy.”

Albert, please just relax and enjoy this movie. Your sister was the one who told us about it.”

She’s as bad as you are. All either of you think about is sex.”

Maybe if she and I had some real sex at home - just once in a while - we wouldn’t have to think about it so much.”

Deb leaned past me to tap the woman on her wrist and whispered, “I love this flute music too.”

Thank you, Hon. Don’t pay any attention to him. He’ll be asleep, ten minutes into the movie.”

Deb whispered, “You don’t have to worry about us. As soon as they dim the lights, my husband and I will be enjoying each other - and the movie too.”

Are you serious? How long have you been married? You both look so young.”

Deb and the woman were leaning across me from both sides, and the woman’s breasts were pressed against my wrist where I had my hand on the armrest. I could tell by the feel of her breasts, there’s more fat to them than mammary tissue. Her bra felt like it’s made of canvas. Her white, pullover top was stretched to the limit. I knew at one time, she had some fine, fine breasts - but time has taken it’s toll on her breasts - and her body.

Deb whispered to her, “We just got married last month and we’ve been going all over town, making love in public. I get so excited, Lucien has to cover my mouth, I get so many orgasms back to back.”

I don’t blame you, Hon. If I had a body like yours, I’d get naked, find me a hard cock to sit on and fuck in public too.”

Then, I hope your husband does fall asleep soon. You could join Lucien and me.”

“OMIGOD - You crazy girl! But, if I was twenty years younger, I would be tempted. You’d laugh like Albert does, if you saw my body without clothes.”

You remind me of myself, before I met Lucien. Would you believe, I’m not wearing a bra or panties?”

OH-REALLY? Tell me, what happened when you met Lucien?”

He gave me this sexy body, and he and I haven’t stopped fucking in public since.”

He-gave-you-that-sexy-body? How?

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “If you’ll get rid of Albert for about thirty minutes, I’ll show you how it’s done. But, I have to warn you - as soon as I give you a body like Deb’s - you’ll want to sit on my cock with Deb sucking your breasts ... You need to know too, it will be permanent. It cannot be reversed.”

This is some sort of cruel joke, right?”

Deb told her, “No, it’s not a joke. Lucien can give you a body to match mine and you’ll have it forever. You’ll want to fuck so bad, you’ll sit on Lucien’s naked cock and let him come inside your pussy ... Just to prove it - if you’ll let him - he’ll give you long blonde hair down to your waist, right now – to show you what can happen to the rest of your body.”

She looked at me, “DO-IT-DAMN-IT!”

I told her, “Laura, you better be sure. This is for real and it’s forever. It cannot be undone.”

You know my name? Give me the long blonde hair, and you can give me a complete makeover - so I’ll look just like Deb.”

Where is Albert going?” I asked - knowing he was going out to their car to get a beer and smoke a joint.

Don’t worry about him. I’m about to have a heart attack, waiting for my sexy body - and for a chance to sit on your cock.”

Lean forward so I can take that heavy-duty bra off your amazing breasts. You’re going to love those big babies for the rest of your life.”

She leaned forward and I pulled her top up enough to loosen the wide band of her bra. It popped loose and fell in the floor as her huge, perfect breasts sprang free, proud and erect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.