The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Mom was naked, sitting across my legs with her right arm around my neck. My cock was standing up between her thighs, pulled back against her smooth pussy. Deb was sucking her left nipple, as I ran my hand across Deb’s back and down over her sexy ass.

“I came out here to this very spot while y’all were shopping today.”

Mom said, “Let me guess, you were playing your flute and a pretty young girl came along and she was so infatuated by your flute music, she walked over to sit with you.”

“A young mom with a nine month old baby girl - in a baby buggy.”

Deb raised up and kissed me, “You fucked her while she was breastfeeding her baby, didn’t you?”

“Yes, but we fucked for at least thirty minutes before her baby woke up.”

Mom said, “I hope you have that young Mom’s phone number. Deb and I would love to meet her, too. We know you’re planning to meet her here to fuck again.”

“I have her number and she has mine. She has a younger sister our age, who she wants me to meet.”

Deb asked, “What’s her name?”

“Riley Lanier.”

Mom said, “You gave Riley the full body treatment too, didn’t you?”

“Yes, and just wait until you meet her.”

“Is she married?”

“No, but her boyfriend is an over-the-road truck driver - if you can believe that shit.

Mom asked, “Did you come in her pussy?”

“Yes, she wanted me to, and when we finally managed to get my cock inside her pussy the first time, it was so good for both of us, we couldn’t have stopped even if we wanted to.”

Mom told us, “If everything happens the way we have planned it, we need to meet Riley and her sister. I think they would love living on a beach too.”

“Mom - it’s a done deal - just waiting to come true. We need to pick a place and start making plans ... The money is sitting there with your name on it, waiting for them to draw your winning ticket. They’ll have it on the way to our bank before we can make our move to the beach...

...”Uh, I need to make another confession - while we’re still talking about plans.”

“We already know about your two teacher friends, then there’s Connie and Ronnie, now - who else have you fucked, and made their life more fun?” Deb asked.

“Gabrielle Garcia and Ms. Karen McClintock – down the street about three blocks.”

“OH HELL YES! Does Gabrielle now have a body to match Mom and me?”

“Yes, and she wanted me to give Danielle, and their Mom, Isabella the same treatment.”

Deb told us, “We need to invite them to go with us.”

“They have already made plans to go to the beach when school is out. Isabella has a sister and a niece who live in a condo on the beach. Maybe we can find a secluded beach house to buy, close to them.”

Mom told us, “We need to find out where they live, and start calling Real Estate people down there. I’m getting even more excited about this, just talking about it.”

Deb told us, “I know Ms. McClintock, too. I’ve talked to her a few times on my way to school and back. I suppose she has a hot young body too?”

“Yes and she has four, eighteen year old granddaughters who are - NOW - identical to their Grandma’s smoking hot body. AND ... they will be here for the summer as soon as they graduate.”

“We need to invite them too. We don’t need to leave any of the women out, if you have fucked them and-or given them a sexy young body.”

Mom said, “Lucien, what about Miranda and Patricia? Will they go with us? I would love for them to be with us.”

“Yes, they will go with us. I’ve even thought about asking Janet Jett to go with us.”

“OH HELL YES!” Deb yelled.

Mom looked at Deb and asked, “Do you have something you need to confess? You sure did react to her name.”

“I met with her in her office last week. This was after Lucien did his magic on her, and we had a great time. She wants me to bring Lucien next time she and I meet like that.”

I asked her, “What about Cathy Andrews, Janet Jett’s sister and secretary? Have you seen her lately? Janet asked me to give Cathy what I gave her.”

Mom said, “And you did, right?”

“Gladly, and just wait until you meet this tall, sexy woman.”

“Did you do her at her office, like Janet?” Deb asked.

“No, I went to her apartment. She gave me her phone number the day I went to see Janet. I had no idea they were sisters until Janet told me.”

“Please tell me that she looks healthy now. She was so thin - she looked sickly.”

“She looks just like you, except for her face and her height. She’s twenty-nine and she’d never had a dick in her pussy until that evening.”

“If I know my son, she loves his cock and she now loves to fuck any way she can get his cock in her pussy.”

“Boy, does she ever - and she wants to have a baby, now that she’s healthy and has a beautiful body.”

Mom turned and sat on my knees facing me, her knees on either side of my hips. Deb kissed my cock, just before she held it up for Mom to sit on me.

“Debra! You put your finger in my pussy, just before Lucien’s cockhead popped into me! Just wait. When I fuck my son until I can’t take him anymore, he and I are going to hold you down in this seat seat and fuck and suck you until you beg us to stop...

...”OMIGOD, LUCIEN! SHOVE YOUR COCK BACK INTO MY PUSSY REALLY DEEP AGAIN. OH HELL YES JUST LIKE THAT! OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME, BABY! I love the way your cock feels deep inside me. I swear, it feels just like it did when your daddy and I fucked and got me pregnant with you.”

“Mom, are you sure you want me to come in your pussy? You better tell me soon - one way or another.”

“Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me - come in my pussy - and we’ll have our baby when Leslie and your other women have theirs.”

Deb said, “Mom, I wish I wasn’t on the pill now. I’d love to have Lucien’s baby at the same time you and the others have his babies.”

Mom turned to face me, and I kissed her. We kissed until she and I both got so many comes, our cum was running out on the leather seat.

She turned to pull Deb over so they could kiss. I felt Mom’s pussy gripping my cock again as they kissed and I let her have another round of my cum.

Mom looked at me, then Deb. “Hon, with this magic cock of your brothers, it would not surprise me if he could make you pregnant tonight, if he really wanted to.”

“Lucien?” Deb leaned over and pressed her lips to mine.

“You and Mom swap places. You and I are going to have our baby when Mom and all our other women have our babies.”

“Mom, help me get his cock in my pussy. He’s so swollen after fucking you, we may need to wait until his cock goes soft again and start over.”

“You just hold your sexy ass over your brother’s cock, he and I will get him inside you. He just told you, that you and he were going to have your baby at the same time he and I have our baby. YES, BABY – Take your brother’s cock in your sweet little pussy. Now you can start fucking him ... Kiss me, Debra, then kiss Lucien again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.