The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“You’re the sexiest Mom I know.”

“If Frank could make me feel the way you do, he and I might have gotten along better all these years.”

“If I ever meet a girl who makes me feel the way you do, I’ll marry her.”

“If you ever meet that girl, all you’ll have to do is give her what you have given Leslie and Debra. Both of those sexpots would marry you tonight.”

“How did you know I had any thing to do with the way they look?”

“They spent one night in your bed, and both of them came down stairs smiling, with huge titties and sexy asses. I’ll have you know - that-made-me-jealous.”

“Mom, you need to come see Deb and me in my room tonight.”

“Lucien, do you realize what you’re asking?”

“Yes, and I know you and Deb have fun together. She told me about some of it, and she also told me she would love for you to be with us, like Leslie.”

But I’m your Mom!

“I know, and you have always been my fantasy lover.”

“Debra showed me her naked titties. She doesn’t even need a bra. Mine used to be like that, and almost just as large. They were so damn sensitive back when you were born.”

“Will you let me make them that way again?”

“Does it hurt? I don’t like pain.”

“So far, no one has complained about pain. Just extreme pleasure.”

“How long does it take? I would love to shock Debra when she comes back.”

“Will you let me give you a body to match what she has now - that will last forever?”

“Do it, Lucien. I’m tired of my saggy old body. I want my body to look like Leslie’s and Debra’s. I want to feel good about myself and I would love to crave sex again too, if that’s possible.”

“With me?”

“With you only, Hon. FIX ME THE WAY YOU WANT ME LUCIEN, and we’ll spend this whole night together, naked and having fun.”

The first thing that happened, was the buttons on her blouse popped off onto the concrete floor. Then she was laughing, as she wiggled and shook, and her big panties dropped around her ankles. Her hair is just as long as before, but now, it’s shiny black like Deb’s. Her face looks as young and wrinkle free as Deb’s.

“You made my old heavy-duty bra pop the hooks off. Reach inside my blouse and pull that worthless piece of shit out and toss it in the garbage over there. Thank you, Lucien. I have no idea how you do this, but you have given your sister and me a reason to feel good about ourselves, and a reason to tackle your sexy ass together, now.”

I reached into one of the shopping bags and handed her a short skirt and pullover crop-top that I knew had to be Deb’s.

“Strip naked and put this on before she returns. She will know as soon as she sees you, what we have planned...

...”Mom, you are so sexy. I could bend you over right here and take your sexy ass for a ride.”

“Deb suggested today, that the three of us take a ride tonight. I think I’d like that, now that I look just like my daughter. We can even take turns driving.”

“Hurry, Mom here she comes.”

Mom’s body looks as young and sexy as my step-sister Deb - as she rushed into the garage and nearly fell on her face, she stopped so suddenly.

“LUCIEN? WHO ... OH WOW! I love it. Mom - you’re my twin!”

“Yes, and I even feel like I’m your twin. Come feel of my big titties under this little short crop-top. I have titties like yours - and Lucien told me we’d never need bras again.”

“OH WOW...

‘Lucien – this calls for a celebration.”

“Mom and I were just talking about the three of us riding tonight, taking turns driving.”

“OH HELL YES! I feel like I just hit the lottery.”

I looked at Mom. “Mom, have you ever bought a lottery ticket?

“Never ... Do you think tonight is the night I should purchase my first one?”

“Most definitely. The Power Ball is up to something like seven hundred million, last I heard.”

“We heard on the radio today, that it could possibly go over a billion by the time they draw the winning numbers tonight at 9:00 - our time,” Deb told me.

“Mom, you should purchase it in your name and claim the money in lump sum, so the taxes will be paid and we’ll still have over six hundred million, since there are no state taxes in our state.”

“Lucien, you talk as if we’ve already won.”

“We have - you just need buy the winning ticket to make it official. Let me borrow your pen and I’ll write the winning numbers down for you. The quick-pick tickets hardly ever win.”

Deb told her, “Mom, let’s leave now so we can get sandwiches at a drive-thru, then you need to buy that lottery ticket, because we want to be naked with you the rest of the night.”

When we stopped at the Exxon, I told Mom, “If you’ll give me your debit card and leave the keys, I’ll pump the gas while you and Deb go inside. You should buy a scratch-off ticket first. I saw in the news where a man won fifty thousand on a scratch-off - at this very location last week.”

I filled the tank and parked Mom’s SUV in front of the store. They weren’t back, so I went inside to get a Coke. I met Mom and Deb as they walked toward the exit. They were laughing as Deb gave me a large cup of Coke on ice.

“What’s so funny? Did you win with your scratch-off?”

Mom won fifty-five thousand on the scratch-off!”

“HEY, THAT’S GREAT! Did you buy your Power Ball ticket?”

“YES I DID! I picked the numbers exactly as you have them listed. I even checked them again when the girl gave me the ticket.”

“Mom, I’ll drive and we’ll stop to get us a sandwich. You and Deb need to lose the clothes. We’re going to have a fun, sexy ride.”

“Don’t you think the person at the drive-through window will see us naked?”

“I’ll make sure they don’t, if you’re too shy to show off your sexy new bodies.”

“You just keep us from being arrested and I’ll show my new body to anyone who wants to look my way. I love my new – young body...

...”That makes me wonder about this. Am I young again? Or do I just look young again?”

Both were naked, sitting in the passenger seat together. Deb leaned forward to look at Mom. “Mom, I don’t see the stretch marks on your belly.”

“That could have happened when Lucien changed my body. I need to find a way I can be sure. I would love to be the same age as my son and daughter.”

Deb asked her, “Mom, would you let us help you make up for all the good times you’ve missed, by getting pregnant with Lucien at fourteen?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.