The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Come through the gate with me and we’ll sit on the bench and have a look at your laptop. Your Mom may not like you being inside my house alone with me, while Mom and Deb gone.”

“My Mom would love to be in your house herself - alone with you, if she could.

OH-REALLY?”

“Flip past those pics and you’ll see the ones Gabrielle took of Mom. You’ll see where we get our little tits from, but Mom does have a sexy ass, and I wish my ass was more like hers.”

“Are you sure you want me to see naked pics of your Mom? I’ve already seen you and Gabrielle naked.”

“Mom is just like Gabby and me. If she had big tits, she would pose naked for all the world to see.”

“I would love to have my camera handy when all of you wanted your naked photos made next time.”

“You’re just saying that...

Lucien... I see you still trying to enlarge my pics and make them stay enlarged, but you know as well as I do - THAT-SHIT-WILL-NOT-WORK!”

“Well, maybe not - but look at this one of you - and this other one of Gabrielle. Oh, wait, let me enlarge this one of your Mom too, so she’ll have some really big titties, too.”

Lucien that’s not funny and you know it! You’re making fun of Mom, Gabby and me! Let me see what you have done...

“OMIGOD! I WOULD KISS YOUR NAKED ASS IF THESE PICS WERE REAL AND ALL OF US had TITS LIKE THESE!”

“Danielle, I dare you to kiss my naked ass ... Now - pull the neck of your jersey out and look down inside at your titties.”

“OH WOW! OH HELL YES! HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN? Look at my titties, Lucien!”

Boy, did I ever get an eyeful. She had her jersey pulled up to her neck and her small sports bra was ripped apart, hanging loose around her waist.

PERFECTION – was the first word that came to mind as soon as I saw them.

“Danielle, you need to cover those big beautiful breasts before you tempt me too much, and I lose control. I have no idea how that happened, but I hope you’re happy with what you have now.”

“LUCIEN! Look at these pics of Mom and Gabby! They have huge titties just like mine!”

OH HELL. I forgot about that. I need to pay more attention to what I’m doing. I could fuck up the whole damn world like this ... changing pics just to give a girl a sexy ass and big titties.

“LUCIEN – LOOK AT MY ASS!”

I looked up to see her beautiful naked ass, aimed right at me as she bent over in front of me with her shorts and panties down to her ankles.

WHAT AN ASS!

When she pulled her shorts up, her panties were wadded up around the bottom of her butt cheeks. She looked at me and grinned before stripping her shorts and panties off over her shoes, then pulling her shorts up as she faced me. Even as close she is, I could barely see her pussy split and I knew she has to be a virgin.

You gotta be careful here, dumb-ass. You can’t just fuck all the girls and women because they get excited and show their naked ass to you.

I was sitting on the bench in the shade, looking at her laptop when she stepped over to sit beside me. There was no way in hell, I could keep from looking over at her huge fucking titties, about to bust out of her jersey.

“I hope you can fix my laptop, too. I have a lot of pics on there of Gabby and me. I’ll have to enter my password if you get it to come on. I have it locked and...

“OH WOW! How did you get it to come on?”

I knew then - there’s no lock that can’t be unlocked - if Lucien Mickel Marceau is around.

“It must have still been turned-on from the last time you used it.” Shit, I had to make up something.

“You think so? I’ve never seen it do that before. I can’t wait to see these pics. I hope they’re like my other ones...

Lucienlook at this shit! All of these pics are just like the ones on my cellphone. Look at my big naked titties in this one.”

“Danielle you shouldn’t be showing me these. That’s your Mom on the bed naked with you.”

“I know. We had just come back from tanning, and we were using tanning accelerator on each other.”

“You’re not that tan now.”

“Hey, you’re right ... I wonder why my body changed so much but my skin isn’t even dark like its always been?”

“Maybe it just takes time for your tan to come back after the pics enlarged. Were you really dark before?”

“We were all dark, but we want to be really, really dark before we go to the beach next month.”

“What beach are you going to? The nearest beach is a hundred miles from here.”

“I know, and Mom’s sister owns a condo right on the beach and we’re going to stay a week as soon as school is out. I’ve asked Deb to go with us. Uh – would you like to go with us?”

“What would your Mom say about that?”

“Mom would do back-flips naked, if I told her you and Deb both were going. We have plenty of room and guess what?”

“What?”

“You’ll be the only man in a house with six women who love to lie in the sun naked or with as little clothes as the law allows.”

“Sounds like fun, but what about your aunt? Shouldn’t you ask her before you ask me?”

“Will you let me take a pic of you now - without your shirt - and I’ll send it to her. I’ll ask her, and I know when Aunt Rona and our cousin, Angeline sees you, they will be like me and want to see all of your sexy body naked.”

I wasn’t about to let her take a pic of me without a dark tan. Just as I tapped my finger on my thigh to make it happen - she put her hand - on my hand. Now, both of us are as dark as Hawaiians - who live on the beach – naked – year round – using tanning accelerator twice daily.

I didn’t tell her - I was going to let her see for herself how tan she is. Then, I thought of the pics on her phone and laptop. I wonder if tanning works in reverse - as well as it works reversing pics from the past?

I got my answer when she opened her phone. “LUCIEN – This is some really weird shit. Just look at how tan Mom and I are now in these pics we just looked at a minute ago! I mean - the same pics I just showed you.”

“This really is some weird shit. Look how dark I am - and you’re even as dark as me.”

“Pull your jeans off. I know you wear boxers ‘cause Deb wears your boxers, too.”

“So that’s the reason I never have any clean boxers in my drawer.”

I looked up and she was taking her clothes off – again.

“I want you to take my pic too. OH WOW – Look at my tan now, would you? I don’t even have any tan lines on my titties and on the sides of my pussy. Are you brave enough to take a naked selfie with me?”

“I don’t think we need to go there. You don’t need any pics of us naked together - and you know it. Your Mom would kill me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.