The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Can you change just anyone?”

“So far - I’ve been able to.”

“You must be very powerful. You changed me, my two daughters and my four granddaughters all in one swoop.”

“I saw your photos in the hallway, all of which appeared to be taken each year for at least ten years.”

“That’s exactly what they are. Did you actually change the photos? Or just those of us in them.”

“The photos are changed too. Makes me wonder, do your daughters have copies of those photos?”

“Yes they do and I know what you’re thinking. I’ll ask them when I call tomorrow, if their photos changed when they did. Right now, I have a mission on my hands and I’m going to need some help from a very special, very gifted young man...

“Your dick is huge, I suppose you know that by now.”

“Yes, but so far, I’ve been able to get inside all the pussies I’ve tried.”

“I want to sit on your belly and take your cock a little at a time. I just hope I don’t get excited and try to take all of this - this, fucking giant - cock at once.”

“I love it slow that way, and I’d love to kiss and suck your breasts while you take my cock.”

“I like the way that sounds. If there’s a man on earth with a truly beautiful cock, it has to be Lucien Mickel Marceau.”

“How did you know my full name?”

“Your drivers license fell out of your pocket.”

I’ve never had a drivers license!”

“You do now. Look at this.”

“WOW! Now, all I need is a vehicle...

“Karen, lean over here and let me kiss and suck your nipples ... Would you be offended if I told you about a young mother and her baby, who I saw earlier at the park?”

“No – tell me about her. You fucked her, didn’t you? Did you fuck her while she was breastfeeding?”

“Yes - I did all of that.”

“Did you give her the body she has always wished she had?”

“Yes.”

“Lucien, your cock is slipping inside my pussy and I’m about to get my come too soon.”

“Get all of them you can stand. I’ll get mine soon.”

“OH DAMN! THAT WAS SO FUCKING POWERFUL! I have never experienced an orgasm like that. OH WOW – Lucien. I’m getting more and more, and I can’t control them. Fuck your cock even deeper into my pussy. I want to get another big one with your cock all the way inside me.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“I stopped worrying about that last year, when I completely stopped having my periods.”

“But you have this beautiful young body - and now, you’re getting comes by the dozens.”

“Fuck me, Lucien. If I happen to get pregnant, I would love to have your baby. I hope he or she is born with your powers. OH DAMN! I love it when you fuck your cock deep inside me like that.”

“Lean over here again. I want to suck your nipples as we get our come at the same time ... OH WOW - I felt your pussy really getting a bite on my cock when I suck your nipples...

“Tell me, Karen – since you’ve never been naked with a man in the light of day, were you and your partner very adventurous?”

“Lucien, I swear I loved the man - but he was so shy, he would undress in the dark before getting into bed. Why did you ask that? I know by now, you have a motive.”

“I would love for you to get on your hands and knees and let me fuck you from behind.”

“OH-MY-GOD! I read a story once that told about a couple fucking like that outdoors and though the story gave no graphic details, I could just imagine me as the one who was getting fucked from behind.”

“Did you ever take that story and make something happen?”

“Hell no. I was always too damn shy to even talk about it.”

“You have a really sexy ass and now you have some of the finest breasts I have ever seen. I would love to put my cock in your pussy from behind and hold onto your big titties as I fuck you as deep as my cock can reach.”

“OH DAMN! OH FUCK YES! Can we really do that? I would love to have that on video, so I could watch it over and over.”

“Hand me your cellphone and I’ll record it.”

“My cellphone doesn’t have that capability. It’s just a cheap one.”

“Let me see it. I may be able to download an app... Oh, here it is, you already have one on here....

“Spread your knees wide, I’m going to position your phone beneath your body so we can record my cock entering your pussy.”

“Lucien, you’re making me so excited ... I may not be able to let you fuck me like this.”

“Just be patient, if you’ll let this happen, I’d love to come back soon so we could think of more ways to get my cock in your pussy.”

“HELL YES! I would love that. Maybe out in my backyard swing, just about sundown?”

“Now you’re talking. I’d love to have you sitting on my cock as your neighbor talks to you over your backyard fence.”

“YES, YES, YES. OH FUCK YES! - Please do come back so we can fuck like that...

“Lucien, I feel your cock pressing against my pussy and it feels so big with me bent over like this. OH DAMN – that smarts! Can you pull back and do that again? Slower this time.”

“Karen, you have a very pretty pussy and just wait until I get my cock inside you like this. This will soon be your favorite way to take my cock.”

“Hurry, you have me so excited. Now I feel you going deeper and deeper again, and now it feels so good, I may even get ... OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME DEEP – LUCIEN.”

“Now that we have my cock started inside your pussy, I want to cup your breasts and hold them while I fuck you even deeper and deeper.”

“OH MY GOD! MY TITTIES ARE SO SENSITIVE! OH FUCK-FUCK-FUCK – I’m getting another come.”

“Do you love my cock in your pussy?”

“OH HELL YES! I would love for you to fuck me all night.”

“You need to realize, it takes two people to make love and it takes a willing woman to really fuck a man.”

“I’m so fucking willing, I could roll over and ride your cock until you make me stop.”

“You need to fuck your sexy ass back against me, and take more of my cock. Remember, we’re videoing this and you want to make it good.”

“Like this?”

“YES. Fuck me, Baby! Push that sexy ass back and let me have all your pussy. Keep fucking your ass back just like that and tell me when you get your come this time.”

“OH DAMN, LUCIEN!”

“Is it good?”

“OH FUCK YES. I want to see the video of your cock entering my pussy like this.”

“Roll over and I’ll pull you back to sit on my cock with your legs spread. Take your phone and hold it between your legs to get some hot-fucking selfies, as you ride my cock.”

“OMIGOD! Your cock is all the way inside me like this. I’m getting my come again.”

“Keep fucking me and hand me your phone so I can save the video. You can watch it as you fuck me faster and get more comes.

“Here, hold it while I start the video. I’ll show you how - after we fuck and you watch yourself fucking my cock.”

“OH – MY – GOD! I love the way my pussy looks when your cock finally pushes its way inside me. I love this video, Lucien. I’ll probably wear it out, watching it over and over.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.