The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was still about two blocks away from our house, lost in my thoughts - playing my flute as I walked. I was so deep into my own music, I wasn’t paying any attention to anyone - then I heard someone shout very loud...

PIPER! HEY - YOU THERE - PIPER!”

I looked behind me first, then turned all the way around, to see a woman sitting in a white Wicker Love-Seat under a tree in her yard. She was smiling as she waved for me to come over.

I didn’t want to be rude, but I really did need to hurry home and pee.

“Hello, Mr. Piper. You play your flute very well. If you’re in no hurry, please sit with me and let me hear more of your haunting melodies.”

“I really would like to, but I really do need to get home.”

“I wish you weren’t running late, I would love to hear you play more.”

“I’m not late, I just need to go.”

OH - I SEE ... You’re more than welcome to use my bathroom. I promise I won’t molest you,” she was laughing as she stood.

When she walked ahead of me, I could tell she’s a few years older than Mom. She’s still very attractive - though she’s lost every battle she’s ever fought, in The Fat Wars. I mean every damn one of those battles too.

I came close to giving her a second lease on her body - but caught myself - and decided to stop meddling in other people’s life.

Inside her home, she pointed down a hallway, “First door to your right.”

In the hallway, I noticed a lot of pictures on the wall. Many of them were photo collages, put together in frames. They appeared to have been taken over a period of years. I needed to pee bad, but I looked at them as I passed. I knew the two girls had to be her daughters, and they too, were overweight really bad - even back five - ten – fifteen - and twenty years ago - according to the dates on the frames.

I must have pissed a pint, but I finally emptied. As I washed my hands, I thought about those photos. I had to wonder – what if I could actually make changes to old photos - and the changes still take effect in those girls and womens bodies - today - years later? This really was a weird thought - but wouldn’t it be something - if I could actually change an old photo, and make this happen?

Before I made it back to the photos, I tried to imagine each of the women of the family, dropping twenty-five pounds and having perfect measurements of thirty-six, twenty-six, thirty-six. Since I love long hair on a woman, I threw that in for good measure.

The first photo I came to, I nearly stumbled and fell on my face. I stopped to stare until my eyes nearly popped out of my head. OH DAMN ... IT WORKS! Even the photos of the younger girls in the latter pictures, are now much younger – and a hell of a lot slimmer!

The thought hit me, ‘OH HELL ... How am I going to explain this when I see the lady in the living room?’

I decided to act innocent, as if I didn’t even know about the changes. Maybe she really will be attractive now, and be so happy to have a youthful body, she’ll want to get-it-on - with me. I had to laugh, but then, I thought of all the other crazy shit that’s happened, and I had new hope as I walked back into the living room. She’s on the phone and I can tell she’s excited. When I saw her dress and underwear lying on the floor, I got excited too. She’s wearing a shorty, see-through negligee and I can tell she’s naked under that shiny little black wisp of nearly nothing.

“Hold on just a minute. I have company and I need to see him to the door. NO-NO – Nothing like that. He plays the flute like no one I’ve ever heard. WHAT? You heard a flute too? When? OH WOW – Wait – Wait - let me call you back. I need to talk to this young man. Hon ... just go naked - if you and your daughters don’t have any clothes to fit your sexy asses!

“No, I’m not naked, but I am wearing this little piece of funky black sex-outfit, your daughters bought me ten years ago - back when it would fit...

“Bye Dear. All I can say is, enjoy your second chance at a sexy life ... Because you can damn well bet – Your Momma is.”

She turned to me as soon as she put her cellphone down.

“I’m Karen - and I need to know what you did back there - other than pee.”

“Hi, Karen. I’m Lucien, and I love your outfit ... Where’s the lady who let me in so I could use her bathroom?”

Lucien - don’t you dare try playing mind games with me. You know damn well who I am, now don’t you?”

“You just told me your name is Karen - and I saw your sign in the front yard by the flower beds that said - The McClintocks.”

“Lucien, something happened while you were in the bathroom! Something that defies reality. Please, if you know anything about this, tell me before I go crazy. Do you realize, my two daughters and each of their two daughters, have all suddenly dropped twenty-five pounds, and there’s no blood to be seen ... that is - unless you refuse to tell me how you did this and I beat the bloody shit out of you until you do.”

“Please don’t go ballistic on me. Just saying that it really is possible for someone like me - to make such changes, what would your plans be now?”

“The second thing I have in mind - I plan to buy a whole new wardrobe and I plan to dress even sexier than I did back when I just thought I was sexy.”

“What was the first thing you had in mind? Or should I be running for the door?”

“Please don’t run. Just stay with me and tell me - how and why you did this. I know it had to be you. I could hear your flute playing as I felt my body changing, and my daughters told me they heard a flute also.”

“Let me ask you this - Are you happy with what you have?”

“Hell Yes - I’m happy! I’m so happy I want to hug you and kiss you. I’m forty-nine years old and I have a body - like I wished I had when I was nineteen. Well, back then, I was only wishing I had big boobs and a butt to match.”

“What would have been your perfect measurements, if you could have wished them upon your body back then?”

“I wanted it all back then, and all I got was a lot of flabby fat, by the time I was thirty.”

“You still didn’t tell me.”

“Lucien ... Do you actually have the ability to give a woman like me, what she wished for thirty years ago?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.