The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Deb was ready with a warm washcloth, cleaning my cock then sucking me until, I was hard again.

Ronnie was lying beside me, her right hand resting on my chest as she nibbled at my lips.

“Ronnie, I need my new girl to sit on my cock and fuck me like her sister just did. As soon as Connie pointed you out to me - playing third base - I wanted your sexy ass. Now, you’ve helped us fuck your sister and it’s your turn to get some cock for your first time.”

“I am so ready for you, Lucien. This has been a night to remember for me. I hit my first home run, and drove in the winning runs. You gave me these big beautiful breasts, and the sexiest ass I have ever seen on a softball field. I helped get my sister fucked by your huge cock, and now, I get to take your cock in my pussy.”

“How do you want me?”

“Just like Connie took your cock. I want all our friends and my sister, sucking my titties and kissing you and me as we fuck. I’m excited, Lucien. My pussy is leaking, I’m so excited. Let me sit on your belly and kiss you before I slide back and take your cock. Don’t make me stop or slow down, once we get your cock in my pussy, just fuck me and make me one of your women. Already, I love you for so many reasons, but most of all – I love you for getting rid of that slime-ball who has been sticking to me like a leech for nearly a year now. I love the way you did it too. No one will ever know it was you that put them in the dirt and showed the world just how low down and filthy they really are...

“I’m going to fuck you, Lucien. If I wasn’t on the pill, I would fuck you even harder.”

“Fuck me, Ronnie. I love you and I love your sexy - spunky ass. From now on, you’ll be known as - The Home Run Queen.”

“OH FUCK YES – YOU KNOW HOW TO GET MY ASS HOT TO FUCK.”

Connie told her, “Ronnie, you’re going to hurt your pussy!”

“Connie, you don’t understand. I have so much adrenaline rushing through my body - I need to fuck this handsome man’s huge cock and try to settle my ass down.”

Boy, did she ever fuck me. Connie, Deb and the others were recording this on their cellphones as Ronnie fucked me like we were in a wrestling match. I know she must have gotten three comes, and I had already gotten two, when she slowed down enough for me to roll her over and mount her sexy ass.

With her legs spread wide and her ass raised, I shoved my cock into her pussy right up between her sexy butt cheeks, and rode her through two more - hair raising comes.

I was lying on her back with my face beside her face. “Ronnie, I want another ride the next time you hit a home run. I hope your pussy isn’t sore tomorrow night, because I want some more of your sexy ass.”

“You can fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, even fuck my titties if you want to. Just make me feel like this each time we fuck.”

Sidney Wells had driven her own vehicle over to our house after she went home to shower and change out of her uniform. When she stepped into my bedroom wearing a long, oversize t-shirt and shorts, I could see her nipples about to pierce her shirt. I knew then, she was caught in the mass body-modification at the ballpark just as we were leaving. Sidney and I have been friends just about as long as she and Deb. She and I have had some really heated trysts in my room and in her vehicle. Though we have never been naked together, we have done everything but get naked and fuck each other.

Tonight, this is going to change - and as soon as I saw her smile, I knew what was happening. Deb told her, “Sidney, we waited as long as we could, then Lucien got horny and you know what happens when that happens. Take your clothes off and come join us. You know everyone and you know my brother wants your sexy ass naked right here in front of everyone.”

She looked at me and smiled, then looked around at the others, “I hope you don’t mind if I join all of you on Lucien’s bed. He and I have had some heated moments here in his bed - and tonight, I’m here to not only join my friends, I’m here to consummate my friendship with Lucien and Debra.”

With a swift swirl of her long t-shirt, she was naked from her waist up, and damn does Sid have some huge fucking titties ... Deb was standing behind her and pulled her shorts down for Sid to step out of them.

This seventeen year old senior softball player is not only a great athlete, she-is-beautiful. Five foot – eight inches tall with a body to match any woman in this room. Long blonde hair, hanging down past her sexy ass and a smile as bright as Cathy Andrews.

“Lucien, I hope you’re ready for me and I hope all your friends will join us as I give myself to you. I have wanted this for two years - and now - because you have given me this wonderful, sexy body, I’m going to share it with you and everyone here.”

I was sitting on the side of the bed naked when she reached out to push me back. I lay back with her following me as she crawled over me up to sit with her sexy ass right on top of my cock where it lay back against my belly. She was smiling as she put her hands on my wrists and pushed my arms up above my head as she leaned forward until her magnificent breasts pressed against my chest. Her face was inches from mine and she was still smiling.

“I’m going to kiss you, Lucien. Then, Deb is going to raise your cock so I can take you inside my pussy and fuck you.”

“Don’t hurt yourself, Sid. I’ve wanted you since the first day Deb brought you home with her. Be careful with your pussy, I want you just as much as I want the other women in this room, and for just as long.”

“Lucien, you want all the women. Tell me the truth, you don’t really want me – you just want my body – now, don’t you?”

I want you, Sid. But, I want you for more than just tonight.”

“Deb told me at the ballgame that you were going to do this. I didn’t believe her. I came here hoping - and now - you have me wanting you more than ever. I’m going to fuck you, Lucien, unless you throw me off. If I give myself to you, wholly and completely, will you still let me love Deb - and any of your other women who may swing from both sides of the plate?”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way. All I ask is - I get to join all of you - anytime, anywhere.”

“Kiss me like you love me, Lucien. I’m yours and I told Mom tonight, I’m moving in with you and Deb. She told me I was one lucky lady. She was only half-right, I’m no lady and I’m going to fuck my man...

“Deb, raise that big fat cock and aim it at my pussy...

“If any of you see something you want, please jump in and get you some, because Lucien and I are going to fuck all over this bed as soon as I get his cock in my pussy.”

I felt Deb raise my cock, and I just knew Sid was going to hurt herself - and me. I’ve licked her pussy before and she’s as tight as Deb and Leslie were, before we fucked. What I didn’t know was, there were seven women in my room, who were going to take turns sucking my cock, before Sid took it inside her pussy. The only thing that saved me was, none of then tried to suck me off. When Sid lowered her sexy ass down to take me, I was as hard as the bat she used to hit her grand-slam home run in the first inning.

She took her time as she carefully lowered her butt, letting my cock slip deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Though she doesn’t have a hymen, Sidney Wells’ pussy is as tight as any I’ve had my cock inside.

“Sid, are you alright?” I asked, as her face turned red and her smile went away.

“I’m alright. Though my pussy is still stinging and burning, you’re cock actually feels good inside me.”

“Lean forward a little more and let me get my lips on those swollen nipples.”

“You know my nipples have always been sensitive, and now, just that shirt I wore over here was about to drive me crazy. If you suck my titties, you’ll make me come.”

“That’s exactly what I want. Lean close, you know you want me to suck your titties, don’t you?”

“OH FUCK YES! OH DAMN, LUCIEN, YOU’RE MAKING ME COME! OH FUCK YES – SUCK MY TITTIES AND FUCK ME DEEP!”

She rolled over, pulling me over on top of her. I was still sucking her titties when I raised both her legs and shoved my cock all the way inside her. With her legs pushed wide and straight up, I stood on the floor and fucked her as she begged for more.

“YES! OH HELL YES!”

Deb was on the bed, right beside Sidney as I shoved my cock deeper and deeper inside her pussy. I knew this was going to happen, and now we’ll all get to see Debra and Sidney in action.

Sidney told her, “Deb, I need you, Baby. Come give me some pussy as Lucien fucks me. You told me this would happen one day - and today’s the day.”

Deb swung her left knee across Sid’s huge titties, facing me. She backed up to plant her pussy on Sid’s face. “Kiss me, Lucien. You and I have wanted this since we met Sid, now we both get to fuck her. OH FUCK I LOVE HER MOUTH ON MY PUSSY! LICK MY PUSSY AGAIN!”

I looked down at Sid’s fat pussy as my cock slipped in and out. Her pussy lips were stretched tight around my cock, and I could feel her pussy pulling my cock each time I pulled back ... Then, each time I shoved my cock into her again, she raised her ass for more.

Deb pulled her lips off mine and shouted at me, “Lucien, Sid’s not on birth control!”

I looked around Deb, to see Sid smiling. “Sidney?”

“FUCK ME LUCIEN. We’ve both wanted this since the day we met. PLEASE – DON’T STOP NOW!”

“I can make sure we don’t get you pregnant, if that’s what you want ... But, say the word and you’ll be pregnant right this minute, with our first baby.”

“If we wait - will you promise me we’ll have babies?”

“As many as you want. I would rather us wait too ... At least until school is out.”

“FUCK ME – GIVE ME YOUR CUM. Make me come again and again. YES – FUCK ME!”

Deb shouted as Sidney ate her pussy, “Suck my titties, Lucien!”

Before I could bend over and get my lips on one of her nipples, Connie and Ronnie were sucking her breasts like starving babies as she screamed.

Deb slid backwards off Sidney, and she reached for me. You’re one of us now, Sidney. Now everyone here loves you just as much as Deb and me.”

“From the first time I met you, I have wanted to fuck you and Deb at the same time – and now, I’m never going to leave.”


I was up early on Saturday morning. Mom, Deb, Sidney, Connie, and Ronnie were going shopping with Patricia and Miranda - and I wasn’t about to go with them. When I go to the mall again, I plan to go there alone. I know there are dozens of women - and girls my age too - who are just waiting for something exciting to happen in their lives.

I’m that something, and I’m willing to make it exciting for them - no matter what their fantasy is.

Leslie left earlier, to spend Saturday and Sunday with her Mom, so they could get some legal plans finalized.

I decided to walk over to the park, and look for a quiet place to play my flute without a lot of people around. I found the perfect spot near an old campsite that has been closed to camping, since the city took over the campgrounds and annexed it to the city park, doubling the size of the park.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.