The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

We were back in our bleacher seats, with Connie on my left and Ronnie on my right. I reached across Ronnie to take Miranda’s hand. She told Ronnie, “Ronnie, please hold the blanket for me. I’m naked from my waist down. If you and Connie ever want to fuck Lucien, I’ll be glad to help you. I love this young man, and all his friends love him the same way.”

“Thanks, Miranda. I hope you don’t mind if we look under the blanket as you take his dick in your pussy. We’ve never seen anything like this.”

Miranda told her, “I’ve never done anything like this before either, but I would fuck Lucien out there on the pitcher’s mound, if he asked me to. You’ll see what I’m talking about when you get to know him better. Both of you have just met him and he’s given you some fabulous breasts - but there’s so much more to his friendship than him making changes to your body.”

Ronnie asked, “You mean ... he gave you a complete body makeover?”

“Yes, and I’m sure you’re on your way to getting all of his blessings too. Now, one of you guide his cock to my pussy and hold it until I get him started inside me, then get back because my pussy does get slippery wet when when Lucien makes me this excited.”

Connie and Ronnie were both underneath the blanket when Miranda slowly took my cock inside her pussy. I felt fingers on my thighs and fingers on my cock as Miranda pushed her body back against my chest. They were spreading her legs and I felt both of them licking my thighs, then licking my slick cock as Miranda fucked her body up and down on me.

I thought they had stopped until they moved up to kiss and suck her breasts. Miranda was fucking me even faster as she sat on my cock, and they sucked her nipples. I felt her pussy gripping my cock and let her have another load of my cum...

“I hope you were ready for that. You were making me feel so good, I got my come too quick.”

“I was getting my second come and I wanted you to come with me. Patricia and I talked while you were out there meeting Ronnie. I’ve decided I want to have your baby now, at the same time she does. I hope that’s alright with you.”

“As long as both of you stay with us and let me be their daddy - I don’t want my babies growing up without a real daddy like I did.”

“Kiss me, Lucien. Then let me get off your cock so Leslie can fuck you.”

Deb was under the blanket with Leslie, Ronnie and Connie - as Miranda and Patricia helped hold it above them. I had to take a look when I saw one of their cellphone lights come on. Deb was taking pics with her cellphone as Connie shined her light on my cock - and Leslie’s pussy - as she took me deep, after getting my cockhead started inside her.

They were laughing and groping each other under the blanket. Then, I felt two tongues licking my cock and Leslie’s pussy at the same time - as the McCann sisters made it even more fun than Leslie, Deb and I ever did when it was just the three of us.

With her legs straight and straining, Leslie stretched her body up to kiss me, just as both of us got our comes. “I love it when we come together. You make me feel so good, and I’ll never get enough of your cock. I want you to know too, I love our new friends and they’re already making it known they love us. I want to be there when you fuck them the first hundred times.”

Before she could slide off my cock, Deb was under the blanket kissing her. As Leslie slid down, Deb pulled herself up to kiss me. “Lucien, I love my brother more than I ever thought possible. Tonight has been wild, and it has been so special too. I love Connie and Ronnie, and I wish you could marry both of them, so we could all live together.”

“I’m not ready to marry, even though Patricia and Miranda want to have my babies now. Just love me and keep me from hurting anyone, as we bring more friends into our life and our home.”

“You and I need to take Mom out one night ... Just the three of us like we used to do, only we need to show her how much we love her.”

“You and Mom talk it over, and let me know when ... You already know how I feel.”

“You need to give her what you’ve given all our friends.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive. Mom loves you and she loves me. We need to show her how much we love her.”

“Hurry and take my cock in your pussy. You’re making me horny as hell, talking about us taking Mom out for a ride, and fucking her. OH DAMN – DEBRA! I LOVE MY SISTER’S PUSSY!”

Shhhh ... don’t tell everyone at the ballpark about it!

We were on our way to the vehicle, when I turned around and looked back to see some fans leaving, and others staying for the second game. I licked my right forefinger and reached high overhead to twirl it around and around. I could hear the laughter, the screams, the ooohs, and the aaahs ... as I hit the remote to unlock the doors. I thought of the two softball teams out there warming up. I just hope they’re wearing loose jerseys, because all the girls on both teams just got some big boobs and sexy butts ... at the same time all the female fans in the bleachers got theirs.


We had yet to leave the parking lot when the women started stripping. By the time we were on our way home, it was all I could do to concentrate on the road with all the kissing and sucking going on.

Ronnie and Connie were sitting in the passenger-side bucket seat together. They were naked too, and both of them were looking back over the center console at the others loving each other in the backseat.

Connie turned to ask me, “Lucien, will we get our turn riding your cock when we get home?”

I caught that part about her saying - when we get home – and told her, “If both of you are sure about this. I just want to make it clear to both of you - you do not have to fuck me to make us like you and be our friends.”

Ronnie leaned over and kissed my cheek, “That’s not why we want we want your cock, Lucien. We do want to be your friends, but we also want you to not only be our first, but our only man-friend we’ll ever need. There’s no way we can go back to living like we were. Gloria and Joe are more like parents to us, but they live in a two bedroom mobile home with one bath, and there’s hardly any room to be ourselves. We want to live with you and your friends. Leslie told us about your big home and how all of you sleep together in your bed...

“We just want to be a part of that - we don’t want to change anything - or ask for anything the others don’t have.”

“Then you can consider yourselves part of our family. Mom will be home sometime tomorrow and she will accept both of you as if you were her own daughters.”

“Deb told us about your Mom. We’re excited about meeting her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.