The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Connie slid across the wooden bleacher seat - between Deb and me, and I looked down to see her bare legs. She looked at me and smiled as she raised her skirt to show me her neatly groomed pussy with a narrow strip of closely trimmed hair above her split.

“Hi, Lucien. I’m Connie and I told your sister I wanted to join y’all. I saw you fucking your friend, and just knowing you were fucking here in the bleachers, under your blankets, made me so damn horny, I had to take care of myself. I’ve never in my life done anything as bold and brazen as this. I’ve never even used my fingers on myself before today. I was standing behind you when you stood for the National Anthem, and I could feel your body emitting vibes with such energy, I wanted to reach out and hug you. I’m sure you know by now - I’m nervous as heck - but I just had to meet you ... then Deb told me you were her brother and I could have hugged her for helping me meet you.”

“Connie, I’m glad you were sitting behind me, and I’m glad you decided to come sit with us. You don’t have to be nervous around any of us. We’re all friends and we love having fun. Deb told me you’re a senior at U of A. Do you live here, or are you from out of state?”

“I’m from Texas originally. I moved up here with my younger sister, to live with our oldest sister and her husband while we go to college ... Deb told me you were eighteen, but you look so much older ... I mean - well - you look and act so mature and I hope you don’t mind, but I cannot stop looking at you. You’re a beautiful young man, and I mean that as a compliment. You’re just so ... I don’t know – You’re-Just-So-You.”

“I like looking at you too, and I’m trying my best not to stare. You are very beautiful and your smile lights up your face.”

“Lucien, I heard you whispering - and I leaned forward to eavesdrop. The reason I wanted to confess that to you, I overheard you and Patricia whispering about the overweight woman who was sitting down there ... I don’t see her now - but you and she were talking about making her lose all her fat and you were going to give her a sexy ass... Lucien, can you actually do all that?”

“It’s not your fault you overheard us whispering. We were whispering way too loud because of the crowd noise ... lean over here next to me and I’ll point something out to you.”

She put her face against my upper arm, then looked up at me. “OH WOW! You have huge biceps. Are you a gym-rat, or an athlete?”

“Neither - I exercise regularly - though I mostly run ... What I wanted to show you was – that woman you referred to, is still sitting there. She has her red jacket across her knees.”

“OH - WOW - WOW - WOW! You really did change her. Did you give Deb, and all your friends their sexy bodies and big titties?”

“If I told you yes, what would you do?”

“I’d ask you if you could possibly make my little bitty titties as big as Deb’s. I know we just met, and I’m sitting here because I begged my way into your group, but just seeing Deb and your friends, each with what looks like huge, identical breasts, I can tell none of them are wearing bras ... well ... it just makes me wish I was sexy too.

“Do you have a boyfriend here, or back home?”

“No, I’ve been studying too hard, to have that distraction in my life right now. My sister - Ronnie, out there on third base - has a so-called boyfriend who tries to control her life, and he doesn’t even like for her to play softball, because she wears tight short-shorts.”

“I’m going to ask you something personal about you and Ronnie. I hope you’ll be honest with me and I hope you’ll still want to be friends with me and my friends...”

“Ask me, Lucien. I’m just happy to be sitting here beside you and I would love to see you fuck Deb and the rest of your friends before you make me leave.”

“What bra size do you and Ronnie wear?”

“Both of us are barely a thirty-two. Is that what you were worried about asking me?”

“Yes, I didn’t want to offend you. I like you - plus Deb told me you were a keeper.”

“DID SHE REALLY? I could hug her neck for that.”

Do it!

Deb was listening, and when Connie turned toward her, Deb grabbed her. I heard her tell Connie, “He’s younger than you, but you need him - and he needs you. Just stay here with us and you’ll see what I mean.”

“Deb, I’m so happy right now, I want to laugh, but I have tears in my eyes. I want to be so close to Lucien, that he can’t breathe without breathing my air. Do you think he could like me that much?”

“Will you turn just a little, so I can loosen your bra? It’s about to become too tight for you.”

“REALLY? I mean ... OH YES YES YES YES - I have huge titties like yours – DON’T I?”

She whirled to look at me, then from her seat, she leaped at me with her naked breasts exposed.

“Connie, your shirt is up over your beautiful naked breasts.”

“Cover them with your hands, Lucien. I want to hold you and thank you. I was so afraid to ask, but I felt like I had to, if my boobs were ever going to get any bigger than a mouse’s tits. Can you accept me like I am? If you will, I’ll be your friend forever.”

“And if I want more than a friend?”

“Then, I’ll be whatever you ask of me. I want to meet and love all your friends too.”

“You do know, I’m going to fuck Deb, Leslie, and Miranda – right here – tonight, don’t you?”

“Yes and I’ll even help you, if you’ll let me, and let me be your friend.”

“Will you let Ronnie be our friend too?”

“She will love you forever, if she could have breasts like mine.”

“She’ll have to wait until the game is over...

“Would you call your other sister and tell her that you and Ronnie are going home with me?”

“REALLY? You mean, for the night?”

“No - Forever.”

“We’re on the pill ... will you let Ronnie and me love you like all your other friends?”

“You don’t have to.”

“I want to see your body and hold you naked. Now that you have given these big beautiful breasts, I want you to hold me and make love to me. Neither Ronnie or I either one, have ever been with a boy.”

“Could you learn to love all my friends ... and me?”

“I could fall in love with you so easily, if you’ll let me. I’ve never felt like this before and I’ve never been close enough to a boy to talk the way we’re talking. You are so much more mature than anyone I’ve ever met. I hope you’ll help Ronnie get away from that scumbag who is trying to control her and make her love him. She doesn’t care for him, but he just keeps hanging around and he never gives her a chance to do anything with Gloria and me, like we used to.”

“Look – Ronnie’s on deck. She bats next. Is she a good hitter?”

“She only has a .250 batting average. She tries so hard - and at times, I think she tries too hard.”

“She’s looking right at us. Stand and wave. Then yell really loud for her knock it over the fence.”

She’s never hit a home run.”

“Hurry Connie.”

GO RONNIE – KNOCK IT OVER THE FENCE!”

“She heard you and now she’s pointing her bat right at you.”

“She never swings at the first pitch, no matter how they pitch to her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.