The Piper - Cover

The Piper

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lucien purchases a flute in a pawn shop, and immediately begins playing it. There's more to the flute and Lucien, than meets the eye. He's special, and so is his flute music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

PIPER:

From the story - The Pied Piper of Hamelin -

-A charismatic person who attracts followers-

I have no idea where this thing came from. Actually, I’m not positive about when it came to me. The only thing that’s even close to having a connection to all this weird shit - is my flute. I bought it at a pawn shop, for twenty dollars and the old man told me he had a friend put a new, Sterling Silver lip-plate and riser on it, but he was still unable to play it.

Hell, I didn’t know the first thing about playing a flute either, yet the old man laughed and called me - Lucien The Piper - as soon as I played a few notes.

The first time I remember an incident that could possibly be related to my flute’s mysteries, was a week ago Monday when I was asked to play The National Anthem with my flute during morning assembly.

For three weeks, I’ve been playing my flute during the noon hour when everyone would gather outside after we ate. Ms. Janet Jett, our senior high principal, heard me playing and stopped to listen with the others who had gathered around. I saw her smiling, then - she either started singing along or mouthing the words as I played.

The whole time - I was thinking... She has to be at least fifty, but she must have been a very attractive woman in her youth. Even now, she’s not excessively overweight, but she could stand to lose a few pounds and tighten up a few places here and there. Her short hair, that had to be jet-black at one time, is now streaked with silver. Her slender face and her narrow nose fit her dark eyes and facial features perfectly, and I’m not sure, but I do believe she’s smiling at me – and it’s not because of my flute music.

When I stopped playing America The Beautiful, Ms. Jett stepped up so close to me, I could smell her perfume. “Lucien, that was absolutely the best instrumental of America The Beautiful I have ever heard. How long have you been playing? I’ve never seen you in the band.”

“I just bought this second-hand flute last month. I was amazed at how easily I picked up the notes.”

“You play very well. Would you be willing to play before and after assembly tomorrow?”

“I’ve never played before an audience. I’m not even sure I could get up in front of our morning assembly and play.”

“Lucien - look around you. There has to be close to a hundred students and teachers combined, gathered here listening as you play. Before we go inside, would you play The National Anthem?”

“I’ve never played it before, but if you’re sure about this, I’ll give it a try.”

“Play it Lucien. I love your music. Come to my office when you have an hour free period available.”

“Yes, Ma’am, I sure will. Do I need to let you know in advance?”

“No – Just come to my office and tell my secretary that I asked you to come see me.”

With her standing next to me, as if she’s in the military - standing at attention - I played The National Anthem as if I’ve played it a hundred times. I was amazed at how easily, and how surprisingly loud and clear, the notes came out of my flute.

I wasn’t expecting what happened next... Everyone - and there must have been at least that hundred Ms. Jett spoke of - started clapping and cheering.

The next morning, Ms. Jett stood on the stage, next to the microphone and announced to the students and teachers in the assembly room, that I had agreed to play my flute. I saw some of the guys I know, sort of nudging each other with their elbows and holding their hands over their mouths as they laughed.

“Lucien, would you please play America The Beautiful before assembly - and play our National Anthem - to close assembly?”

“Yes Ma’am,” I said - too close to the microphone and it sounded like I was shouting.

While everyone was still laughing - I started playing. As I looked around the large assembly room, not a one of them was laughing. Even the boys were looking at me like I was a stranger.

The girls - well, something weird was happening - I could see five or six that I knew well enough to call them by their names - and I swear, I could hear their thoughts as I looked into each of their eyes - for just a few seconds.

At the end of the assembly program, I came back up and started playing The Star Spangled Banner. Everyone stood instantly and placed their right hand over their heart. When I finished, I turned to walk off the stage and the whole place erupted in applause. I stopped to look out over the crowd, and they were all waving their hands and cheering, and some were even whistling and pumping their fists in the air.

I waved my arm high overhead, and walked off the stage. As soon as assembly was over, and everyone was on their way to their first period class, six senior girls and five junior girls, each slipped me a piece of paper with their name and phone number on it, as they walked past where I stood. On the back of each slip of paper, was the same thing - call me.

That afternoon as I walked home from school, I saw our new neighbor out in her yard.

She was down on her knees, setting out small flowers along the sidewalk in front of their house. I’ll never forget it how weird it all happened.

It’s early April and the wind was gusting enough that my hair was all over my face. When I reached up to brush my hair back, I looked at Ms. Nelson - just as she looked up at me. She waved, and smiled - like she thought I was waving at her.

When she smiled, I did too, and gave her a real wave. That’s when things really started getting weird as hell.

Just as she waved, there was a big gust of wind which blew her dress up over her back, exposing her white bikini panties. She’s wearing a pair of white, gardeners gloves, and when she reached back to pull her dress down, she smeared dirt all over her butt and across her panties. She never took her eyes off me, though her face turned red as a stop-light. She was still holding a small flower pot in her right hand, and she put it down to reach back with both hands, trying to catch hold of her dress-tail and pull it down.

I was embarrassed for her, but I couldn’t stop looking. I was right in front of her, ready to walk on past when she spoke to me.

Until then, I wasn’t aware she even knew my name.

“Lucien, will you please come help me? I’m so embarrassed, but if I turn my dress loose to stand up, the wind will blow it up over my butt again.”

“Yes Ma’am, how can I help?”

“Help me stand so I can get myself covered. I am so damned embarrassed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.