A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

Two hours later...

“Who’s watching Sarah and Mary Beth, by the way?” I asked Annette Swain out of curiosity.

“Mel and Leonard, actually. I persuaded them that all would be forgiven if they agreed to perform little chores like that for us. What do you think of that?” the pastor’s wife asked me as I fucked Missy and Michelle in the ass in turns in front of her, even as Erin played with her own tush.

“Do you trust them?” I wondered now.

“Now I do. They’ve come to their senses. And they’re gay, so ... less of that kind of threat,” Annette pointed out.

“True that,” I smiled as I pumped deeper and harder into Michelle’s bottom for her next turn.

“You have great tits, you know, Mrs. Swain,” Erin told Annette while fondling her bosom now.

“Please ... do what you like with them ... and call me ‘Annette.’ No one feeling me up needs to be so formal!” Annette encouraged Erin with a hearty laugh.

“Damn, your ass is tight as ever!” I told Michelle as I invaded her hot, slippery bum so vigorously.

“All the better to milk you, my dear!” Michelle giggled as she paraphrased the Big Bad Wolf.

“Me, too! Gotta love it ... right in the butt!” Missy moaned with pleasure as I sank my dick back into her booty.

“Holy smokes, yeah! I’ve fallen in love with sodomy! It’s the best!” Michelle exclaimed between kisses to Missy’s sweet lips.

“Buggery rocks!” Missy agreed wholeheartedly, “nothing beats taking it in the cornhole!”

“Nice and tight, no doubt of that!” I repeated myself as I switched back to Michelle’s asshole to pound it some more.

“They really are addicted to anal sex, aren’t they?” Erin commented while sucking Annette’s tits.

“Clearly, they enjoy getting his cock stuffed up their asses, no doubt of that,” Annette answered, adding, “I can’t say that I blame them. He seems to really know his technique at butt sex.”

“I’ve gotten a bit of practice from your daughter and her girlfriend here, among others,” I winked at Mrs. Swain.

“I can ... see that!” Annette gasped as Erin lowered her face to her gash and parted her thighs to begin eating her cunt.

“Your pussy is delicious, Annette,” Erin assured her now.

“Yes ... don’t stop ... don’t stop ... right there ... fucking eat me ... just like that!” Annette creamed herself repeatedly on Erin’s mouth, “you don’t mind the bush?”

“I love it!” Erin promised her as she darted her tongue in and out of the older woman’s furry folds, “it’s such a swampy bush ... I love that about it!”

“Lawton, will you please come over here and reward Erin by fucking her sweet snatch?” Annette urged her hubby to join them ... straight from getting dicked himself by Uncle Curtis.

“Yes, dear!” the pastor emeritus rushed to slide in behind Erin and hump her while I slapped him on the butt to encourage him.

“That’s the style, Lawton ... fuck my fair cousin while my uncle’s spunk leaks from your ass!” I laughed as I continued buggering his daughter and her lesbian lover.

“He knows how to butt-fuck me, no doubt of that!” Lawton chuckled, “I really enjoy taking it in the bunghole from him! That’s a nice, big, long, fat, prick, too!”

“Do I get some dick next?” Robin Johannsson pleaded with me, fresh after nibbling Lisa’s buttocks playfully.

“Maybe, if you don’t mind my riding your husband!” Lisa teased her before pushing Pastor Mike to the floor and climbing his cock.

“He was just in my twat seconds ago ... that’s my cunt juices that you’re feeling from him!” Deanna warned Lisa as she sucked Uncle Curtis’s cock.

“So, what’s the problem?” Lisa retorted as she bounced up and down on Mike’s pole.

“And mine! We’re a team, after all!” Summer pointed out while putting my uncle’s balls in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.