My Sister, Her Best Friend, and I - Cover

My Sister, Her Best Friend, and I

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hooking up with my 14 year old sister and her best friend in Germany.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Pregnancy  

It was my sophomore year at UCLA. I was way more into partying than classes. Although my father had a substantial income, he had placed me on an allowance that I was quickly going through. My father’s company had transferred him to Germany over a year ago and my mom and sister had gone with him, leaving me on my own in my parents’ house. I seemed to have the luck of the Irish when it came to women and gambling. Unfortunately, that didn’t seem to help with studying and financial planning. Of course the luck with the women was undoubtedly enhanced by my family’s Malibu beach house and the 48’ Hatteras that Dad kept at Marina Del Rey.

The luck with gambling paid off when I had the only lottery ticket matching all numbers for a little over $30 million. This was in the days where there wasn’t a cash option and it was paid out over 20 years. Still, this amounted to $1.5 million per year with a little over $800,000 after taxes. In the late 70’s, this was a shit load of money to me. At this point I said to hell with school, especially since they were about to kick me out anyway.

I decided to go to Europe, buy a sailboat, and spend a year or so in the Mediterranean. France sounded like a good place to start, besides it would be fairly close to visit my family in Stuttgart. Through some of my Dad’s contacts I was able to purchase a 58’ sloop for $65,000. I’m sure it needed work, but I had time and money. Besides, it was on the coast in the south of France and I was sure I could find some little hot thing to keep me company. Before I left, some “geek” friends of mine convinced me to put up $500,000 start up money for some computer operating system. The money had been easy to come by, so why not. This must have been more like gambling than investing, since that OS is now the largest in the world.

My boat was now in dry dock having some repairs made to the hull and bottom re-painted. Sure enough I was able to latch onto a little blonde French chick to keep me company. I wasn’t accustomed to the topless, and sometimes nude, sunbathing on public beaches but I wasn’t about to complain about it. Naomi had just turned 16, the age of consent in France at the time, had deep blue eyes, 36 C cup, 5’-9” and weighed about 125 lbs. I’m sure she spent many hours in the sun, but there wasn’t a tan line anywhere. Thankfully she had little else to do but fuck me silly.

After two months of being cuddled up next too Naomi with my dick balls deep in her hairless snatch, and everybody told me French women don’t shave, I decided it was time for a trip to visit my family in Germany. I headed to Stuttgart in my slightly used 250 SL (I couldn’t believe how inexpensive Mercedes were in this part of the world) without Naomi in tow. About twelve hours later I pulled up in front of the place my parents had leased. I headed towards the entrance when my 14 year old sister, Pam, came bouncing down the pathway to meet me. And bouncing was an understatement as she had developed quite well and was wearing no means of support. I shouldn’t have been having this reaction to my own sister (especially since she was only 14), but my dick was harder than it has ever been.

Pam leaped into my arms and kissed me like a long, lost lover. This did nothing to relieve my situation as her legs were wrapped tightly around my ass and her tits were bursting out of her nearly see thru top. I was trying to control myself, but the next thing I knew her tongue was reaching for my tonsils. The only thing that saved me was my mom and dad coming down the pathway and yelling for Pam to behave herself.

After Pam pried herself from my body, leaving a noticeable wet spot on the front of my pants, I greeted my mother and father. After all the hugs and kisses, we wandered up the walk and back inside. Throughout all the small talk and how are things, my parents got around to asking what my plans were. I told them about the boat I had and my plans to sail around the Mediterranean for a year or so. I didn’t tell them about Naomi, as I felt they would not approve of me being hooked up with a 16 year old.

“You certainly can’t undertake something like that alone” my mother piped in. “You should have someone with you”.

“Mom, I have this under control. Even though it is 58’ long, it can be handled by one person. Having dad’s boat in LA has made me a very accomplished sailor.”

The evening went on with wine flowing and my mother voicing her concerns. Meanwhile every time my mom left the room Pam slid in closer to me, licking her lips sticking her tongue in my ear pressing her chest into me. “Pam, we can’t be doing this. You’re my sister and underage to boot.”

“James, I’m not underage in Germany. Besides almost all the girls my age are either mothers, pregnant or having sex on a regular basis. The only virgins I know my age are me and my best friend Michelle, who will be over tomorrow. And I don’t care if you are my brother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.