Fuck It - Cover

Fuck It

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2019 by Krosis of the Collective

Incest Sex Story: This game show is for the whole family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   First   Pregnancy   Caution   .

This game show is for the whole family.

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.

“Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Fuck It, the game show where our contestant has nothing to lose! Let’s meet this unfortunate soul!”

A young man with brown hair is pushed out onto the stage, shielding his eyes from the dazzling lights. TV screens at the front of the stage show a close-up of his rather plain features.

The unseen announcer continues, his voice echoing through the auditorium. “Meet Harold! Harold is a betting man, but hit a patch of bad luck and now owes one of our suppliers ten thousand dollars! Rather than ‘taking it out of his hide,’ our patron has magnanimously given Harold the chance to clear his ledger today!”

Harold lowers his hand, squinting at the studio audience. The auditorium isn’t large but there are dozens of people in the theater seats looking at him through ornate masks. He is visibly uncomfortable, especially when he sees the people pointing TV cameras at him.

Unbeknownst to Harold, the announcer is now speaking to the audience in the headphones in their masks, and also through their computers and mobile devices at home: “Hey everyone! For folks in the seats, please be sure not to give Harold any clues, and we’ll all have a grand time!

“Okay, Harold, it’s time to play Fuck It!”

The curtain behind Harold rises to show a line of four naked female asses bent over benches. The women’s heads are hidden within locked boxes. Harold’s eyes bug out at the sight.

“Harold comes from a god-fearing family back in Pennsylvania, so this might be the first time he’s ever seen naked women, folks!”

The audience laughs.

Harold looks around, offended. “Yes I have!” he shouts to the crowd.

This causes a fresh round of laughter.

“Harold! Your task is to fuck one of these women and cum inside her ... we’ll be checking! It’s your choice which one, and you can fuck them all if you want, but you need to be careful which one you choose to finish with, as they may be ... a member of your family!”

The audience gasps.

Unheard by Harold, the announcer speaks directly to the audience, “Actually, folks, they’re all his family!“ The audience gasps again.

Harold screams into the crowd, and so doesn’t catch the double gasp. “My family?! You bastards! What did you do?”

“You’re hardly in a position to complain, Harold!” A large, beefy man steps out from offstage and loudly cracks his knuckles.

Harold, mollified, looks at the naked women and then back out at the audience and cameras. “But ... you want me to ... in front of everyone... ?”

“That’s right, Harold! You know what the alternative is!” The beefy man smiles and then steps back offstage.

Daunted, Harold moves to look carefully at the slimmest female’s body. This could be his sister Petra, maybe, he thinks, but her skin is too tanned. In fact, as he moves to the next one he notices that they are all similarly tanned. His family wears conservative clothing, so this all-over tan doesn’t make sense to him.

Harold’s gonna be a bit confused by the effect of the tanning chemicals applied by the fine folks at our partner site Tanscam(tm), “ the announcer secretly explains to the audience. “Harold’s been holed up here in the studio with no communication with his family for the past week. His mother and three sisters were kidnapped a few days ago, drugged up, and we did some work on them. No easy choice for Harold, folks ... not that there’s a right choice!

Harold can’t tell much about the second woman, either ... she’s in good shape, not as slim as the first ... maybe his sister Anne? Her skin is also too dark, though ... he moves on...

The third woman is definitely older than the others. Possibly his mother? Her behind is bigger than the others, but still nicely round. Again, tanned.

Finally, he moves to the last female. He notices her large breasts, squished onto the bench. This could be his sister Carolina, but she had such pale skin ... how could this be her?

“Let’s start the timer!”

Harold jumps at that announcement and a countdown is projected onto the back wall of the stage. 75 seconds!

“Better get your dick wet quick, Harold!”

Harold hesitates only a moment before removing his shirt, shoes, and pants. He stands there in his underwear and socks, looking ridiculous. The audience chuckles.

“Having trouble, Harold? Why not sniff some coochie to get inspired?”

Harold gets an idea from this and bends down behind his sister Carolina to have a close look at her pubes. He finds none at all! His sister would never shave all of her pubic hair off!

He checks each woman in turn, finding bare muffs all around. 45 seconds left...

He looks closer at the bodies of the women. He figures there must be a way to tell which one is his mother or sister! The boxes holding their heads completely hide their faces and hair. They always covered up their bodies ... he’d never seen any of them in the nude before!

“Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck...” Harold says, uncertain.

“Fuck indeed, Harold! 20 seconds!”

Finally after a bit more deliberation, Harold stops behind the second woman, the fit one, his middle sister Anne. He glances at the timer, counting down 10... 9 ... He pulls his underwear down and lines up his semi-hard dick with her slit. As he adjusts the angle for penetration, the cameras zoom in and the audience leans forward in anticipation.

Half of the TV screens facing away from Harold change view to show the close-up of a young woman’s face illuminated by a small light. The box the girl’s head is in has its own internal camera! The curly strawberry blonde’s eyes are half-lidded ... she’s obviously drugged but awake.

At 3 seconds Harold gets the right angle and pushes forward. The woman’s pussy is surprisingly wet, and so with a couple of thrusts he buries himself deep inside her.

On screen, the girl grimaces. Over the secret audio channel the audience hears her grunt at her brother’s phallic intrusion.

Harold pauses, feeling the heat of his middle sister’s vagina on his cock as he hardens to full length. Surprisingly, he is still thinking well enough to realize that he encountered no hymen! He realizes that this couldn’t be any of his virginal sisters!

Over the air and in the ears of the audience, the announcer continues, “By now Harold has probably noticed that he didn’t break his sister’s cherry. She was indeed a virgin, but our amazing team of cosmetic surgeons took care of that little obstruction a few days ago!“ The audience murmurs their approval.

Emboldened by his “discovery”, Harold starts to thrust. Within a few seconds he’s practically forgotten about the cameras and audience, all of his focus now on the amazing feeling of unprotected sex. He wasn’t lying when he said he’d seen naked women before ... while he wasn’t a virgin himself, the few times he had done it had been with a condom. The difference was like night and day! So pleasurable!

Mm! Nn!“ Anne grunts over the secret audio channel. Her eyes roll around as she is pushed forward and back by her brother’s thrusts.

Harold’s middle sister Anne is 17 years old. She’s kissed two boys but has never done anything beyond that. How cute is that, folks! After school, Anne would like to get married and raise a family. Well, depending on how this turns out, she may start that second part sooner than she thinks!

“Uh oh, Harold! The audience has decided that you need to switch partners! You have 15 seconds!”

Harold stops, his dick buried deep inside his middle sister. He’s slow to respond, as some of the blood that would be used for his brain has been re-routed to another, lower extremity. “Uh?”

“10 seconds, Harold!”

Harold quickly extracts his hard cock. On screen, Anne gasps and a trail of drool drops from her mouth as her body relaxes.

“5 seconds!”

Harold quickly rushes to the next bench and jams his cock into the pussy of the woman there, not realizing it’s his mother. The TV screens change to show the face of a fortysomething lady with light brown hair, her half-lidded eyes widening at the sudden penetration. Over the secret audio channel the audience is rewarded by the sound of her surprised grunt.

Instantly Harold regrets his choice. If he had picked another of the younger women he could have confirmed that they were one of his sisters by the presence of a maidenhead, but of course his mother wasn’t a virgin! He had been rushed and now his cock could be inside his own mother’s twat! He paused.

“The name of the game is ‘Fuck It’, Harold ... so start fucking!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.