The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Stella Harris

I decided to take Angel’s advice and try to get my head into this dog fucking event rather than resist it. Yes I was nervous and I had a lot of anxiety. I mean who wouldn’t be uneasy going out naked or nearly naked to be the focal point of over fifty people to have sex with a man much less a dog.

Most people would have stage fright standing in front of that many people just to speak. I don’t know how, but I was able to nap for an hour after lunch. Then I focused on making myself as ready for what was to come as I could. I gave myself a pedicure and did my fingernails as well. I didn’t paint them with color I figured if they wanted that they would do it themselves.

I plucked my eye brows and while in the shower I shaved my body from the neck down. When I got out I did my best to make a dog paw on top of my mound with eye liner and the little growth of hair that happened since Mary ordered me to have Steve shave my pussy completely. I thought they might get a kick out of that even though I figured that most of them would be too far away to see what it was. I actually thought it looked cute although I felt quite depraved doing it.

George stopped by at six and brought me a glass of Green tea. At least that’s what he said it was. He waited while I drank it. George is a smallish man in height. He reminded me of the Planters Peanut guy without the monocle and the top hat. I lay back on the bed after he left and I must have dozed because a knock at the door startled me.

I got up and opened the door. There were three of them two females and a male. The male was obviously gay by his dress and his manner. He kept up a running banter with himself the minute he enter the bedroom. The females hardly said a word other than ‘move here’ or put your leg like this.

As soon as gay man saw me he said. “Oh my, this one’s really pretty.” He went about opening a case about the size of a briefcase and twice as thick that had what I took to be makeup. Which is what it was, but it was more than that. It was theatrical make up. He had a second case that was smaller and more like a ladies overnight case.

Neither of them bothered to introduce themselves and I saw no need to tell them my name unless they asked. They didn’t. The females were slim and similar in height. The main difference between them was one had pink hair the other purple. Pink girl was slightly plumper than purple girl and I thought of her as Miss Piggy. I mentally tagged the girl with purple hair Lady Barney, like the purple dinosaur Barney

While the homosexual man was setting up at the vanity the two young females stripped me of my robe. They laughed when the paw print on my mound and they quickly pointed it out to gay boy.

He gave me a snarky smile and said. “Leave the decorations to me honey.”

Pink girl went into the bathroom with a small canvas bag, while Lady Barney checked me over and sniffed my arm pits and crotch. I guess to see if I showered or not. She gave me no indication if she was pleased or displeased with whatever odor she did or didn’t find.

Gay boy was humming some show tune that I thought I recognized as ‘Hello Dolly’, but I wasn’t sure because he was stylizing it so much.

Miss. Piggy hollered from the bathroom. “Ready.” And purple pulled me behind her into shower with her. Purple stuck a knee in my stomach, not hard, but just enough to let me know that she wanted me to bend over when she pulled on my shoulders at the same time. I bent.

Pink stuck a lubricated finger up my ass as purple held me from standing back up by sticking my head between her legs. My reaction to having a finger shoved up my ass was to almost lift Lady Barney off of her feet.

Then I saw the enema bag hanging from the towel bar at the back of the shower stall. Pink shoved the nozzle up my butt and released the clip. The water was warm but not hot and I could feel it flow quickly up into my bowel.

Barney girl let me stand and Miss Piggy shoved a finger up my cunt and said. “Squeeze”

I flexed my Kegel muscles and she commented to purple. “Hmmm. This one is tight. She might be hung up for quite a while.”

That brought to mind Buster’s knot, and how long I had to wait before he shrunk enough to release me and it also had me remembering how many times I came on that huge knot each time he moved.

The water flowing into me was becoming uncomfortable and a cramp hit me and I bent over and groaned. I assume Miss. Pink stopped the flow until the pressure eased inside of me then reopened the flow of water until the bag was empty. Pink Piggy snatched the nozzle out of me and told me. “Don’t let that shit out till I tell you too.”

I clenched my ass cheeks together and stood there with a small amount of water running down my legs. Lady Purple led me out of the shower and turned my ass toward to the commode. I started to sit when purple yelled sharply at me. “Don’t you dare sit bitch!”

I froze bent slightly at the waist. Slowly I stood back erect and waited. When I thought I could hold it no longer and I was about to explode she shoved me down and the water shot out of my ass like a fire hose. More than water came out and I was embarrassed as the smell of shit filled the little room. Purple flushed and told me to wipe my ass. I did.

Purple helped me up and back in the shower. Pink had refilled the bag and had re-plugged my ass with the nozzle and the water started flowing again. Four times they repeated the procedure until only water emerged.

When they were satisfied they washed my legs and lower extremities off and dried me. Purple pulled a plastic bag from the canvas sack and withdrew a foul smelling scrap of cloth out of the bag, resealed it and dropped the bag back into the canvas container. Then she proceeded to stuff the smelly scrap of cloth up my cunt. They told me to put on a pair of panties and to sit for Reggie.

Reggie, I assumed correctly was the gay boy. I sat on the vanity bench and Reggie looked me over. He lifted my hair and acted like it was a disaster. “Oh my, my, what ever shall I do with this stuff?” he asked himself. As he ran a brush through my hair till it glided through the strands like silk. He separated sections and pins some up with bobby pins and the rest he brushed through so that it hung down past my shoulder.

He then reached over and picked up a set of hair clippers like you see in a barber shop and turned them on. The buzz worried me. I ask. “What are you going to do with those?”

He looked at me like I’m an imbecile and says. “I’m going to cut this fucking mop off. Am I going to have a problem, or do I need to call for help.”

I shake my head no and say with a shaky voice. “No, I won’t be a problem. I was just wondering.”

His look softens. “Look you probably aren’t going to like what I’m going to do, but if you hold still and let me do what I have to do I assure you it will look quite Avant guard. If you jump around and I fuck it up it’s going to look like shit and I will be in trouble and they will probably beat your ass for resisting. Understood?”

I croak, “Yes.” My eyes are crying, but my body is stock still.

He took the clippers and ran them along the side of my head and my locks fall away like long dark rain. I am doing all I can not to sob. By the time he finished he had shorn both sides of my head almost like a wide Mohawk only the top was still long and hung down my back. Then he sectioned that top part off and braided it like a French braid so that it ended at the nape of my neck with the remainder hanging free. It looked weird to me, but in another way it was almost elegant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.