The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Stella Harris

We stopped just outside of the garage and I saw the tennis courts, with their tall chain link fence draped with green screening material. The courts were brightly lit and people dressed in eveningwear were milling about.

There were comfortable looking folding chairs placed in an oval approximately thirty foot wide and forty foot long on the court nearest us, some people were seated some were still finding their places. There were two gaps in the chairs. One was directly in front of us about ten feet from our gate and the other was to our right at the top of the oval of chairs.

Keeping to the shadows Alice lead us to a gate entrance to the tennis court closest to us and we waited. The nets and posts had been removed on the courts. The court with the chairs on it was covered with a deep plush red carpet. In the center of the Oval was an ornately carved bench slash table. As I looked closer and saw carvings on the ... whatever it was. I realized the figures engraved in the wood were of dogs and human females mating in various positions.

The ones I found most erotic were the ones where the animal’s penis was in the woman’s mouth.

George was scurrying about, urging everyone to take their seats as the event was about to start.

My knees were shaking and I was scared out of my mind. I tried to count the people to take my mind off what was about to happen, but with them moving around I kept loosing track. Then it hit me, just count the chairs. There were sixty eight chairs.

Then I saw Del and Angel walk into the oval and choose seats directly across from the opening in front of me. It was clear that was front row center of the oval. As soon as Del was seated everyone else terminated their conversations and scrambled for their chairs. Some music rose from the speakers around the court. It was similar to the song Pomp and Circumstance, but slightly more melodic.

The gate to my right opened and entered and older woman and two magnificent Great Danes who’s markings looked identical only mirror imaged. My first thought was that must have taken a great feat of genetic engineering, then I realized like my spots, some of their markings must have been manually altered. Still to have a pair that close that they could do that to had to be a very rare occurrence.

They made a circuit around the oval. Rotated and completed another circuit in the opposite direction ending up by the device in the center with the carvings on it.

The old woman stepped forward rotated a half turn now facing the dogs. She gave them a command and they sat as if they were connected together. Once they were seated she stepped aside and waved her arm as if she were presenting the dogs to the crowd and an appreciative applause erupted from the seated guests.

For such an old woman her posture was perfect and her movements clipped and precise.

Once the applause died she whirled sharply to her right and marched toward me and the gate behind which I stood.

Pink snatched off the gold cape, ordered me to kick off the flip flops and assume the trot position.

I had so much energy built up the flip flops went flying on opposite directions and I quickly bent at the waist and was on my hands and feet. Head high. The gate opened. Pink handed the woman my leash and she tugged it I leapt by her side and we dashed into the arena and we were off around the oval.

My mind focused only on one thing to be the best bitch they ever saw in their lives. I stayed in perfect step with the old woman as we raced around the ring of chairs I even anticipated the turn and whirled with her and dashed off in the opposite direction.

I was panting with the effort of showing myself when we stopped before Del and Angel. Del reached out and ran his hand over my back and down my leg. He was grinning with his entire body. “I knew you were going to be a special bitch. You were fantastic.” He looked up at the woman. “Have her stand Ezra.”

The old woman named Ezra pulled up on my leash and I stood. Del laughed aloud when he saw my paw print. I was grinning with him. I wanted to please him and not just him, but all of them. Although it was Del I had an overwhelming desire to delight.

He reached down and cupped my sex. I was wet. His smile grew even bigger and mine did too. “Ezra.” He commanded. “Show them how beautiful she is.”

Ezra tugged the leash and I followed as she took me to each chair and let the guests touch and admire me. As we walked she praised me. “No bitch has ever presented as well as you did tonight. Even the ones who have years of experience could not have matched your performance. You are indeed special. I didn’t believe Del when he told me of an exceptional woman who was going to ... in his words. ‘Blow my mind’.

I just looked at her and smiled. I had no words to tell her how special her comments to me were, besides dogs don’t talk.

“The circuit was one thing,” Ezra said. “but now we will see how well you service my boys. That will be the ultimate test. I was told that your friend’s pet took you, but have you ever given a dog a blow job.”

I shook my head negative.

“Well there are several things you need to know.” She said as she took me to the next person who squeezed my breasts. “Their cocks are very sensitive and you can hurt them if you let your teeth scrape them, so be careful.”

I nodded. We moved to the next chair in line.

Ezra continued. “That knot at the base of their cock is very important to having them ejaculate. When a bitch’s cunt closes over it that is his signal that he is locked inside of her and since your lips could never reach over that knot you have to simulate that feeling with your fingers by wrapping them around the base and squeezing lightly. That’s when he will give you your reward. Be ready, it will come fast and last a long time at first. Then over the next several minutes he will squirt more in you till he is drained. When you feel his knot begin to deflate you can release him. I will let you know when to grab him around his knot by simply saying “NOW”. Do you understand?

I nodded yes.

We moved on.

“For show, you might let some of his cum dribble down your chin or you could even pull away and let them see him squirt into your mouth, but you are required to do neither and for a novice I recommend you just swallow as fast as you can and forget the showmanship.”

We were almost back to Del. The lady I was standing in front of had her finger in my twat.

When we had made a complete circuit of the oval I was led over to the device in the center and she had me sit down with my back to it and I was able to lean back against it. Picked up the leash of one of the dogs and walked it around the table and stopped between my legs where she let the dog sniff my crotch.

That’s when I noticed the leather moccasin type booties on the dog’s paws. There was a ‘G’ emblazoned on each boot.

The more he sniffed the more his dick grew until it was a very impressive length and girth. When she decided he was sufficiently hard she said. “Up Goliath.”

Goliath’s front paws lifted and landed on the table above me and his massive cock waved in my face. She moved him closer and his prick bumped my lips and I opened and accepted him into me.

He felt like he had a fever. No one had told me that a dog’s body temperature is warmer than humans by several degrees. Then I remembered Buster had felt hot inside me and I made a mental note to ask about this.

Then Goliath began fucking my mouth at an insane speed. My first instinct was to place my hand up so that he couldn’t drive too deep and choke me, but then I realized that if I did that my audience would not be able to see his cock driving in and out of my mouth. So I began running my hands on Goliath’s body as if he were a human lover. I tickled his balls and even ran my finger over his ass hole though not daring to go inside. As he fucked my face I gagged and slobbered all over it and spittle ran down my chin and dripped onto my chest.

I moaned at the depravity of sucking a dog’s cock and I heard it echo in my ears. That’s when I realized that the bench was wired for sound and every noise I made was broadcast through the speakers surrounding the courts.

When I realized this I began making the most lude sucking noises I could think of at one point it almost sounded as if I were slurping hot soup from a bowl and the crowd loved it.

Then I heard Ezra say. “NOW.”

I reached up and wrapped my hand around the base of his huge knot. It was so big it felt like I was holding a baseball in my hand. I concentrated on encircling the portion closest to his body, he stopped moving and just stood there shaking. Then it happened. My mouth filled with dog sperm and I swallowed and swallowed. I pushed Goliath back so that there was a separation between the end of his dick and my lips and I felt him squirt shot after shot into my mouth and I swallowed most if it, but I let some dribble out and down onto my tits.

The crowd cheered.

People were a buzz all around me. The guests who had been at the ends of the oval had risen and moved to stand behind the people who were seated on the sides, so they could get a better view of the action and to get closer to the nasty bitch and her mate.

He slowed a bit and I took him back inside and kept swallowing making sure to be as noisy at it as I could. The exaggerated gulps gurgled over the speakers. This was a show and Goliath and I were the stars.

By now things had slowed considerably and I was having a hard time making it seem like it was more to it than it was. So I just relaxed and let the dog finish in a leisurely fashion. People slowly drifted back to their seats. I felt Goliath’s knot often slightly and I let him go and he backed up and off of the bench.

When he dropped down I took his massive head in my hands and kissed him as he licked my open mouth. The crowd cheered and I smiled with dog tongue half way down my throat.

They cheered again.

Ezra took Goliath back to where his brother was patiently sitting and sat next to him. The old lady came back over to me and lifted me with my leash and I stood. She turned me and faced me toward the bench. She pushed on my back and since my feet were at the bench I bent over and lay atop of the carved table. My hands bumped something protruding from the bench. They were hand holds. I grabbed one in each hand. Ezra spread my legs and placed my knees in slots made to keep my legs apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.