The Witch's Offering - Cover

The Witch's Offering

Copyright© 2019 by BluDraygn

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ren is a total tecno-geek with a penchant for striking out with the ladies. Despite being a fairly handsome man, this leaves him 22 years old and still holding his V-card. A witch he meets at a nightclub thinks he has exactly what she needs.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Fiction   Fairy Tale   School   Furry   Were animal   Demons   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

Ren took a couple of deep breaths as he tried to regain his composure, “What the fuck was that I just saw?”

“Jones is a werewolf,” she replied. Ren guessed that the British accent must be her natural way of speaking. “I made it quite plain that I dress this way because I’m a witch, an eromancer to be precise, and showed you some of my magic. I’m not understanding why you are so surprised werewolves exist.”

“Showed me your magic? When?”

“The noise, dear. It didn’t come back until we were leaving,” she said, waving back toward the door they had just come out of. “Unfortunately, the debacle in there is my fault as well. But no matter. In a few hours, people will start recovering from my scent. Once everyone gets their clothes back on, Jones will push the button and wipe their memories along with any consequences like STD’s.”

“Pregnancy?” he asked.

“No one can get pregnant in or around the club.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because it’s calming you down. By the way, my driver looks a bit unusual as well, do try to not spaz out the way you did about Jones.”

A limo exited the parking garage across the street and pulled up in front of them. The vehicle looked more like a European supercar someone stretched and made into a limousine. Trying to be a gentleman, Ren stepped forward to open the door for the woman, only to discover there was no handle. A moment later the car door shifted out slightly and rotated upwards revealing four seats, two on each side facing inward. He helped the woman climb in, getting a smile and a flash of her pantyless pussy for his trouble.

Before climbing in himself, he stopped.

He’d just seen magic here in the real world. There was a werewolf doing god-knows-what to the people inside the club. And this woman needs his virginity for some reason. Somehow he knew that this was his last chance to back out. He could run right now and might even get away. Peeking inside the car at the woman patiently waiting for him to get in, he knew that wasn’t going to happen. She’d already bunched up her skirt and was partially turned toward him, casually running her fingers up and down her sex. Smiling he ducked into the car and took the seat across from her so he could enjoy the view.

As the doors came down so did the divider between them and the driver, “Where to Mistress Lethe?” came a feminine voice from the front of the car.

Ren turned and about fell out of his seat. The woman’s face was jet black with a large, alabaster white spot centered roughly on her cheekbone that took up most of one side. He had seen a number of mixed-race people before but never anything like this.

“Mrr?” she said giving him a confused look as both of the ears on top of her head twitched toward him.

Ren finally found his tongue, “Neko?”

The confusion turned into a hate-filled glare as she rounded on the witch. “Mistress, please don’t tell me you brought another one of those otaku fuckers.”

The human held up his hands defensively. “No, no, no! I enjoy anime but I’m far from an otaku! No figurines, no waifu pillows, I swear!”

Her eyes narrowed, “I’m disturbed that you know what those things are.”

“Those guys get plenty of harassment online. If you are even remotely familiar with the anime culture you will at least have heard of them.”

The cat girl’s expression went from suspicious to appraising, “I suppose I could accept that.”

“Ahem.”

Ren and the driver both turned back toward Lethe, who still had a hand between her legs.

“Take us to the house, Katherine, I don’t believe he is ready for the estate just yet.”

“Got it, boss. By the way, human,” the cat girl’s hand turned into a feline paw with all of the claws extended. “Call me ‘Toonces’ and I’ll fucking cut a bitch. Got it?” Ren nodded hastily until the divider hid Katherine from view.

“You are certainly a distractible man aren’t you?” asked the witch as he turned back towards her. She touched the brooch on her cloak and her bodice and skirt seemed to melt like plastic under a heat gun before drawing up into the pin on the purple cape. Scooting to the edge of her seat and spreading her legs, she beckoned him over, “Come, drink me.”

Ren laughed nervously, “I’m not going to shrink am I?” He was only partially joking after what he had witnessed so far. As he stared at her glistening pussy, apprehension from inexperience kept him rooted in place.

“No shrinking, in fact, quite the opposite.” Lethe studied his face for a moment. “You’re afraid you won’t be able to please me.”

Ren gasped like he had been punched in the gut, this woman was far too observant.

“You needn’t worry,” she continued, “part of preparing you for the woman who will take your virginity is turning you into a fantastic lover. I am quite easy to please, the intense way you studied my body back at the club was enough to make me happy. She will be a bit more difficult. Come, drink from me, I will guide you.”

Swallowing hard, Ren slid off the seat and leaned forward. Her scent was heavenly, part of him wanted to just lay his head against her leg and breath it in for the rest of his life. The pussy in front of him was the most beautiful, precious thing he had ever seen. Her fluids glistening on her lower lips like dew in the sunlight. Above him, the witch was panting hard with excitement from the look of adoration he was giving her sex.

“Open up,” she said, and he obeyed automatically. Ren hardly noticed her hand on the back of his head pulling him forward. When he finally tasted her he nearly came in his pants just from the joy of the experience.

A splash of something faintly sweet hit his tongue, soon followed by a steady stream which he swallowed down happily.

The fog in his mind suddenly cleared. What the fuck?! She was pissing in his mouth! Ren tried to jerk away but she held him firmly against her cunt, he felt her tighten a muscle and the flow stopped.

“Good, you’re coming around. This will lessen the effects of my scent on you so you can think clearly, at least until you have gotten used to it. If you wish to do this to me in return later then you are more than welcome. My magic changes the flavor to make it a pleasant experience for both of us.”

Ren looked up at her as she spoke, his lips still pressed against her pussy. She was right, instead of the pungent, acrid taste of urine, the flavor was more like water infused with some kind of melon or berry. Shrugging he opened his mouth again, this time teasing the folds of her sex in between swallows.

When she was finished she took his head in her hands and pushed him down slightly. “Now keep your tongue moving and tease me gently as you make your way up toward my clit, but don’t touch it yet. Dip your tongue inside me if things start to feel rough or dry, or if you just want to, I won’t mind.”

Over the course of the next half hour, Ren learned every nook and cranny of Lethe’s sex. By the time they slowed down and pulled into a driveway his jaw hurt and the tip of his tongue was numb. He wasn’t about to complain though, even in that small amount of time he felt like he gained a ton of knowledge on how to please a woman with his mouth.

“Time to finish me off, dear. If you are going to be fucking the girl and this is just foreplay then don’t put your fingers in her cunt unless asked. Most women, or at least the majority of the ones I have ever known, prefer it when a cock is the first thing to penetrate them. If you’re waking her up with your face between her legs or perhaps only doing oral that night, by all means, finger-bang away.

“I prefer the feel of a finger or two sliding in and out of my bottom when I cum from being eaten, lube one up and slowly slip it in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.