Teach Me, Uncle George - Cover

Teach Me, Uncle George

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young friend of the family feels strangely drawn to an old, retired man after he loses his wife of many years to cancer. The girl starts out just wanting to make sure the old man has a good dinner every night and someone to talk with. However, her feelings grow and change over time. The widower can't fight the feelings the girl gives him. Suddenly, they both know they are in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

My head was about to explode from suddenly being able to do all the things I dreamed of doing to Jemma to make her feel sexy and good. I kissed her from the depths of my soul. She kissed back. I kissed her neck gently. She shivered and purred. I kissed down to her breasts and after I covered both delicious mounds with kisses, I began kissing and licking her light tan nipples. Jemma was lighter skinned than most Filipinas and her face was narrower and more delicate. Her nose was taller, the bridge thinner, and the nostrils didn’t flare out. Her nipples were light tan, pea size bumps. Right now, they were hard as pebbles. My new wife showed me her approval by putting her hands behind my head and pressing my lips tightly against her breasts.

“I love you George, and I can tell that I’m going to love making love with my husband!” Jemma whispered.

I sucked her little nipples into my mouth and nursed on each one in turn. Jemma whimpered and her hips squirmed on the bed. I kissed down her tummy to her mons. She was completely shaved and her mound was so soft and smooth it was as if she had never had a pubic hair grow there. My pervy mind appreciated the “smooth as a baby’s bottom” skin and how puffy her labia were. I would have given a picture of Jemma’s pussy a 10 on a “Rate Me” page.

I covered Jemma’s labia with kisses. I spread her thighs wide and slipped between her slim legs. I kissed the swollen pussy lips and drew my tongue in a long lick, from just above her brown pucker to the top of her slit. She wiggled and purred. I used my hands to pry her labia apart and expose her slit to my hungry gaze. I stuck the tip of my tongue in her hole. I tongue fucked her. I moved up higher and began teasing her with my tongue around the edges of her clitoris.

Jemma squirmed to bring her clit into contact with my tongue and pressed harder against the back of my head to make it firm contact. I licked my wife’s clitoris for the first time. Jemma whimpered, “Eat my pussy daddy. Lick me and make me cum. I’m so horny daddy! I need you to eat my pussy and make me cum. Do me daddy. Make your little girl cum for you!” Jemma chanted.

She kept begging me to eat her pussy, lick her clit, and make her cum until suddenly my bride’s voice went up two octaves in pitch and loudly announced, “I’m cumming daddy! Your daughter is cumming for the very first time on her daddy’s tongue.

I didn’t stop licking and Jemma whined, “I’m cumming again daddy! You eat me so good daddy. Never stop licking my clit daddy!”

After nearly a half hour of multiple clitoral orgasms Jemma moaned, “It’s too much daddy. I can’t take any more. Please let me rest.” I guess I must have a little bit of a sadistic streak because I kept making Jemma cum. When she groaned, “Please stop daddy. It hurts inside when you make me cum.” I made her cum one more time before I stopped licking my young wife’s clit.

I could tell Jemma’s body was made to be fucked. Her pussy lubricated all by itself as soon as I started stimulating her. Her lubrication was copious, but very silky and slippery. It was not watery, so her girl cream stayed where it would do the most good, thickly coating the opening of her hole. She tasted fresh and sweet. I didn’t mind devouring her for however long it took for my teenage bride to get her cookies.

I wished I had a hard cock, just a little bigger than she expected, to ram into Jemma’s pussy at that moment. I wanted to be on top of her and fuck her into the bed. I wanted to make her know she was mine. That sounds stupid coming from a guy who has worked for equal rights for women, but in my long life I’ve observed some very incongruous things. Women may not enjoy being bossed around, but on a subconscious level, almost all heterosexual women crave the safe feeling a man gives her when he shows he could protect her from the lions and tigers and bears and fight off the wolf pack at the cave entrance. She doesn’t want the man throwing it up to her constantly or beating her over the head with it, she just likes the little warm ball of security in the back of her mind that tells her the man she has chosen COULD protect her if he ever had to and more importantly, that he is brave and selfless and WOULD protect her and her offspring if he ever needed to.

One-way women seem to instinctively make this evaluation of a man is through how he makes her feel when their passion takes their lovemaking into the realm of fucking. If her man fucks her into the bed, wears her out, makes her cum until she passes out, and fills her spasming, orgasming pussy with a big load of hot, sticky, creamy, sperm filled, baby making semen, then sleeps wrapped around her so his body is covering and protecting hers, she will be “his woman” in the morning, and for as long as he makes her know he can and will protect her.

This is one reason women don’t deal well with a man losing interest in sex with her because to the primitive parts of her brain it indicates he might not be fully committed to a fight to protect her. So, called “cheating” is destructive to monogamous relationships because it feels to the woman that “her man” might give his protection to another woman and leave her to the wolves. Polygamous and polyamorous relationships are a whole different thing, because there is a negotiated agreement saying who the man will protect.

I was disappointed that I couldn’t finish claiming my wife and making her feel that safe feeling that would also make her feel like she belonged to me. I had known this moment would come and I had been willing to risk it. There is a phenomenon I don’t understand where just being a great lover isn’t enough. Casanova didn’t inspire loyalty in his numerous female lovers. Helen knew on some level that Paris couldn’t protect her from the terrors of the night or Menelaus. Even though her husband was a pig as a lover, he was the guy who could fight off the monsters, and Helen kicked herself more than once for falling for Paris’ sweet talk. Even before he convinced her to run away with him, Helen knew it would have been better for her to just have Paris fuck her senseless, then hide in the safety of Menelaus’ palace.

My mind does tend to wander when I’ve taken a girl as far into the realms of bliss as she can go and we are catching our breath, both of us wondering if she is up to “Round Two.”

Jemma stirred and moved on the bed so she could see and touch my cock. She gently stroked me, and nothing happened. “Teach me, Uncle George,” Jemma whispered.

I showed her how I stroked myself to masturbate. Again, nothing happened.

Jemma kissed the head of my dick and began to lick around and around the head with her tongue. I showed her the most sensitive places to lick, and my new wife did her best to lick some life into my cock. Then she took the whole limp worm into her mouth and gently sucked on it while she kept licking the under-side. I felt something stirring, and so did my teenage bride. She licked and sucked me until I was about half hard enough for successful intercourse. Following some kind of instinct, Jemma put me on my back and straddled me. She laid my cock back against my body, spread her slit open, and rubbed her clit against my almost hard pecker. We kept it up until both of us came. We grinned at each other like new lovers almost always do, cleaned each other up, and went to sleep in each other’s arms.

We flew to Hawaii the next day. Jemma was a little intimidated by all the typical U.S. hype and bullshit, but our hotel on the beach was the perfect place to make love until we were too sore to do it to each other one more time.

One of my favorite sailing writers was visiting for an Around the Islands race series. I entered a drawing for crew spots on his boat and honeymoon luck was with me. I won two slots and got to introduce Jemma to sailing on a fifty-foot cruising sailboat. My wife is smart and athletic, so we were able to contribute and we got a second-place finish for that day’s leg.

We went back to the hotel, ate, and slept. Jemma woke me up in the middle of the night.

“Go pee, the come back to bed and fuck my brains out, George. It’s been entirely too long since we made each other cum,” My wife said.

I follow directions well. I was glad and so was she when we went to sleep again after two hours of intense lovemaking.

Our honeymoon came to an end and we flew back to the Philippines and our real world. Somehow Jemma knew how important lovemaking is to building a new marriage, and she made sure I always knew she was ready, willing, and able to make love any time of the day or night. A few times I got almost hard enough to penetrate her still virgin pussy, but the shaft of my dick wasn’t quite rigid enough to get more than my cockhead inside the vestibule of her vagina. The damage done by the prostate cancer treatment didn’t let me ejaculate. I had an orgasm, but didn’t squirt. I knew that bothered Jemma because it also meant I couldn’t get her pregnant.

I made reservations for dinner and a live theatre show in Manila for our first anniversary. Jemma smiled and said, “Honey, we need to stay home and sit in front of the fireplace and talk about a few things.”

I cancelled the reservations and prepared to hear something terrible from my wife.

I was surprised when Jemma said, “George, I had no idea I’d like sex so much or need to do it so often. I don’t know why women recognize a man is intelligent, then promptly assume he knows nothing. You told me I’d feel this way, and I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you. I need your cock to get hard so you can shove it in my pussy and fuck me into the bed. I also need you to squirt inside me and be able to get me pregnant.

“I don’t care what we have to give up in order to get the things that are broken fixed. I love you, and I need you to fuck me. You deserve to enjoy sinking your cock into my very tight little pussy. You deserve to feel your hot cream boiling up out of your balls and gushing deep inside me. Let’s figure out what we have to do to make that happen so I can be the very best wife you could possibly have.”

I grinned at Jemma and said, “Yes ma’am.”

“You really agree with me then and aren’t just going along with me to keep the peace?” Jemma asked.

“Sex is complicated and mysterious in some ways. If things don’t feel quite right, there is no way to just enjoy what you have. That nagging feeling ruins it all. It’s harder for a woman to be content in our situation because you have hormones pouring into your brain every day telling you that your ‘meant for bearing babies body’ is wasting away and not being used for the purpose intended.

“Hopefully we can get my broken pieces fixed so your body can happily go about its job of being so sexy you are getting your womb filled with baby making sperm as often as possible so you have the best chance of getting fertile sperm and a fertile egg together in the right place in your Fallopian Tubes at the right time,” I said.

“Do you really want to make babies with me, Georgie?” Jemma asked.

“Of course, I do dear. When I courted you, I knew I had to be prepared to make commitments to you to go beyond my comfort level and give you the things a young woman needs. Besides, I never was a successful parent before, and I think that with you I have the best chance to be the parent I’d like to be for our children,” I said.

“So, you knew you loved me enough to make some sacrifices for me before you did more than flirt with me, didn’t you?” Jemma asked.

“Of course, dear. I wasn’t looking for just a few fun nights with you. I wanted and still want everything you have to give me, just the way you want everything I have to give you,” I said.

We researched where people were doing the most successful medical treatments, then started sending emails and writing letters. Eventually we had narrowed down the doctors and hospitals we were considering.

I tried to get Jemma to let me work on her G-Spot, but she wouldn’t let me put my fingers in her pussy.

“You deserve to pop my cherry with your hard dick. Until we find that’s totally impossible, you are only doing oral on me or having me rub your dick outside my pussy, because I’m saving my virginity for my husband!” Jemma said.

We both laughed until our sides hurt.

We chose a clinic in South Korea that specializes in surgical treatment of ED. The senior doctor offered either an implant that was always the same hardness and an inflatable implant. The “malleable” implant surgery was about $5,000 U.S., while the inflatable implant was about $15,000. The clinic asks you to stay in Korea for four days after the surgery. They will provide a package that includes three night’s accommodations in a hotel across the street from the clinic for an additional $1,000. The comprehensive package including ground transportation and five night’s hotel stay is $2,000.

One of the most difficult things for me to deal with is that the procedure is performed under local anesthesia. Given my health, that’s the safest way to do the procedure, but I am a big chicken.

We went to Korea and met the senior doctor. We asked for his recommendation about which implant to choose so Jemma would feel filled, fucked, and satisfied.

The doctor recommended the inflatable implant. I think there are times when being cheap is a really bad idea. As an over seventy-year-old man, married to, and vitally interested in satisfying an eighteen-year-old wife, I wanted all the technological help I could get. I wouldn’t use vibrators because that takes a man out of the equation for a woman and lets her think the machine, not the man is responsible for her orgasms. I wanted Jemma to know I was the man making her cum and giving her all the pleasure, she could stand.

I had the implant done under local anesthesia. The surgery was scary for me, but it was over much more quickly than I expected. I recovered for a few hours, then we went to the hotel. After three days I had a checkup at the clinic. I was told everything was healing well. I was given complete care instructions and a list of dangerous symptoms. We took another two days in Korea, just resting and cuddling at the hotel. After five days, I was comfortable enough for the flight back to Manila. My disability pension let me afford the surgery. It also let me afford for us to fly Business Class on Philippine Airlines.

One of the biggest differences between being married to Mae and being Jemma’s husband was that my teenage bride trusted me with our money. If I said we could afford something, she didn’t argue with me about it. She had been around me enough to know I didn’t waste money, so if I thought we needed the bigger, more comfortable seats in business class, she didn’t contradict me.

Once we got back to Manila, the hardest thing for us was waiting to try out our new toy. I didn’t want to risk disrupting the healing process though, so I did everything I could with my lips and tongue to keep my bride happy. Jemma was such a sweet girl it was hard to convince her I didn’t mind getting her off when I wasn’t allowed to have sex. We got through the waiting period somehow and went to see a Urologist at St. Luke’s Hospital in Global City to make sure everything had healed completely. When we got the green light from the doctor, I thought Jemma was going to jump up and down with excitement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.