Making the Rent - Cover

Making the Rent

by OldBillyBob

Copyright© 2019 by OldBillyBob

Incest Sex Story: My sister needed three hundred bucks to make the rent. I had the cash...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

“I really hate to ask you for a favor like this,” Laurie stammered, “but my rent’s a little short this month. Can you loan me three hundred dollars?”

“Dammit sis,” I growled. “Do you think I’m a fuckin’ ATM?”

“You don’t have to be a jerk about it,” she sniffed. “I just didn’t know who else to ask. Mom and Dad already told me they’re too broke to help me. It’s just this one time, Gary. I promise I’ll pay you back as soon as I can.”

“I think I can come up with it, but it’s going be tight,” I told her. I actually had the money, but Laurie was always pulling shit like this. I could just bet she’d been shopping for shoes and forgot she had bills to pay. “So, if I’m going to do you such a big favor, you’ll have to do something for me? You know I don’t just give out money for free.”

“I don’t have anything I could give you...” she muttered.

“Well, how about you show me your tits?” I said. I wanted to make her think twice about borrowing money from me again. Embarrassing her like that would probably do it.

“Why in hell would you want to see your sister’s tits?” she gasped.

“Why the hell not?” I shot back. “You seem to be proud of them. I’ve seen the way you dress.”

She seemed to waver for a minute with that one. Good. Maybe she’s learning a lesson here.

Finally, she spoke up. “As long as you don’t tell anyone.”

“Why would I tell anyone,” I shrugged. “And who’d believe me anyway?”

“Well, I guess,” she grumbled. “I mean...”

“Come on, let me see.”

Laurie turned to face me and lifted up her tank top and the sports bra under it, letting a pair of perfect B-sized cones drop free. They were so firm they only bounced twice. She covered them up within five seconds.

“Oh god, I can’t believe I just did that,” she whispered.

“And you think that was worth three hundred bucks?” I laughed.

“Don’t you?”

“Sis, I saw more of them when you wore your first bikini to the pool and lost your top when you dived in,” I told her. “They’re bigger now, but still.”

“Jesus, Gary,” she huffed. “What do I have to do? Blow you?”

“Depends on how bad you want your three hundred bucks, I guess.” It was mean of me, but by this point I wanted to see how far she’d go.

“So, it’s either suck your dick or go homeless?” she sighed.

“That’s up to you,” I shrugged. Put up or shut up, sis.

“Fine!” she snapped, sliding to the floor between my knees and tugging my belt open. I helped her get my jeans and underwear off and slid my butt to the edge of the seat. I was only about half hard at this point, but Laurie’s talented tongue and the weirdness of the situation had me the rest of the way in no time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.