No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003 - Cover

No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Ten years after the last book, Joe has lost some of his mojo and a couple of his wives, but finds it and them again. Eddie has lost much of his audience but gains things sexually. All in all, if it was a contest between Joe and Eddie, it had come out a tie, as the two become best friends again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Joe, Celia and Jane finally arrived at Rhonda’s house. The one she shared with Theresa, and Lynn, the transsexual, and eventually Bob, who’d share the basement with Lynn. The house was full of people. Theresa had made delicious canapes for everyone. People sipped red or white wine, also nice. Except Eddie and Rachel, who drank bottled water.

“Okay, we’re all here,” Bob said nervously, glancing at his mother. He walked in front of Theresa and knelt, a small jewel box in his hand. He opened it and showed her a ring with a very small diamond. “Will you marry me, Theresa and have my baby?”

Theresa laughed at the ceremony of it. “Of course, silly. That’s the plan.” She took the ring from him and slid it on her left ring finger. “Now stand.”

“Yes Terry,” Bob blushed and did as commanded.

“What the fuck!” Maria shouted.

“Maria,” Joe murmured.

“Let me, Dad,” Rhonda offered. Joe nodded. Rhonda stood in front of the formidable woman and took her hands. “Mrs Floros. Maria. You know I love Terry. And you know I love your son. And I don’t want you to think it’s just a calculated thing, because Terry needs to be married. To allow her to stay in America with me. Because it’s more than that. Because of the love we share. And Terry and Bob have grown quite fond of each other. And it turns out, despite all expectations and experiences, that Bob has discovered he can willingly impregnate Terry. And Terry wants a baby. His baby. Our baby. To whom all of us will love and cherish. Including you I imagine.

“I know you think he’s young, but you also know how mature he’s become. He wants to be a father to the child, however much he can as he continues his schooling and moves on to his profession. But no matter what, there will always be someone to raise the child. Maybe mostly Terry and I in the beginning, but Bob definitely doesn’t want to be left out.”

“I won’t be an absentee father,” Bob insisted, looking at Jonas.

“Was I that bad?” Jonas muttered.

“Yes!” both Bob and Maria said.

“I had to do my art. My work that put a roof over your heads.”

“But you didn’t have to be distracted by your latest conquest,” Rhonda said. “Maybe come home or at least call home instead of bedding your star or whomever. There’s more to be a husband and father than money.”

“I know,” Jonas sagged.

“So what do you think, Jonny?” Maria asked.

“Does it matter?”

“Of course it does. He’s our son! And it seems you were invited here.”

“To be...” he started to bluster, but stopped himself. “Never mind.” He looked at his son. “Are you sure this is what you want? You’re awfully young to marry.”

“As sure as I can be,” Bob said. “Not really knowing what to expect. All I can say is I had a model for what not to do.”

“Yes of course,” Jonas bowed his head.

“But that’s not the point, really. I do plan to be the best father I can. But it’s for Terry, isn’t it? To make her legal here. And for Rhonda to have her remain with her. And for me, too, to be honest, because I do love them both. Rhonda’s been my best friend for a long time. And Terry’s getting to be right up there. I’m really happier than I have ever been. Having Rhonda here. Eventually living with them. And Lynn of course,” he grinned, pulling the sort of Marilyn Monroe look-a-like against him.

“I’m glad you remembered me,” Lynn chuckled.

“You are very memorable,” he grinned and kissed her.

“Maria?” Joe asked.

“I can understand why you kept it a secret and why Bob was so nervous,” Maria said softly. Then she chuckled and shook her head. “I don’t know if I’m ready to be a grandmother quite yet.”

“Sorry,” said Theresa.

“Don’t be. I can’t imagine a more charming daughter-in-law. But how do you feel about this Lynn?”

“Thanks for asking, Maria,” Lynn smiled slightly. “Honestly, I’m a little jealous.”

“Really?” said Bob.

“Who isn’t when your lover has a best friend? Competing affection and all that. And of course there’s more to it. His relationship with them is a little stronger than affection. But that doesn’t bother me as much as the baby. I’m mostly okay with the sex, because Bob isn’t any less loving of me. It feels like he’s mine just like I’m his, and I sort of lend him out. And I have enjoyed getting to know my competitors. They’re both remarkable people. And Rhonda providing me with a place I can be on my own when I need it. It’s a really lovely house. And of course, I get to eat Theresa’s incredible cooking,” she laughed with everyone else.

“But the baby thing. I just can’t imagine myself being the maternal type. I guess my struggles growing up and becoming who I am has made me a bit selfish. Part of the reason it took so long to admit my feelings for Bob, because I didn’t know if I would be good for him, being so self-centered. But I found out I have a lot more room in my heart than I thought.” She smiled affectionately at her lover. “But a baby? The thing is, I think I’ll be okay about that. Mostly because of Rhonda. Along with Theresa, she’ll be enough of a mother. Being the oldest of several children, she knows how to take care of the little tykes.

“And Bob? I don’t think he needs to worry about being a good father. He’s a good man, even if he’s officially not a man yet. I just can’t imagine him not being a great dad. Compared to him and my dad is like night and day. Cold hearted compared to warm. So yeah, I’m okay with it. Sorry it took so long to explain it.”

“No,” said Bob. “I needed to hear it. You needed to be okay with it.”

“Did I?”

“Yes.”

“I’d never be that selfish. But I am okay with it.”

“Jonny?” Maria asked.

“Does it matter?” Jonas muttered despondently.

“For fuck sake, Jonny, of course it matters.”

“It’s just that I’m being nailed as the worst dad imaginable. I was never a bad father.”

“You mean when you tried to fuck me?” Rhonda exclaimed. “Your son’s best friend.”

“I didn’t know you were a lesbian.”

“And that matters? You really are a piece of work. You probably still think you did nothing wrong. Except maybe cheating on your wife. Again.”

“Whatever. But if I have a say, I think you’re all too young. Look at you. Barely eighteen. Are you ready to give up your life for a baby? Take that responsibility? That time? No. You’ll leave the child with Maria, and I think she’s done enough raising of kids.”

“First,” Joe said, restraining his anger, “I think Bob is already more mature than you will ever be.”

“Fuck you, Joe. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be still married.”

“Jesus Dad,” said Bob. “You know Joe was her lover for years. Because you weren’t. You’d rather play with your starlets than be a proper husband. Maria needed Joe, and you know it. You just stuck it out, supposedly for us. For Janis and I. But trying to fuck Rhonda was the last straw. I didn’t want you to be my father any more, and Mom agreed. That’s why she finally fucking divorced you.

“To tell you the truth, Dad, you’re only here because you happen to be in town. I appreciate you helping me out with my project, and I’m glad we’re not completely estranged, but I don’t really like you. Hate is too strong a word, but seeing Ronnie cringe when you were flirting with Terry got me close. Just keep it in your pants at least when you’re around me. I don’t need reminding what a philandering father you were. But no, I don’t care about your opinion.”

“I’m just trying to be reasonable. No one else seems to be.”

“Because everyone else here knows my daughter and your son,” Joe said. “You don’t know either. Especially not Bob, and how he’s blossomed into a mature young man. But Rhonda’s an independent soul. I trust her to be on her own, because she’s shown she deserves it. When I doubted her relationship with Theresa, she made it abundantly clear that it was as sound a decision as any she’s made. That she may have been completely in love, but she still had her eyes open. And getting to know Theresa, I couldn’t be happier with her choice.

“I don’t know how much Rhonda helped, or it was just in Bob’s nature, but he’s becoming a fine man, or is one already. I’m not in the least worried that the baby will be cared for.

“Part of it comes from my own experience, marrying Cheryl when I wasn’t any older than my daughter. And Rhonda came not all that long after. And if I can say it, we raised a remarkable child just fine.”

“A lesbian,” Jonas smirked.

“Get out!” Bob shouted.

“I’m just saying.”

“Just get the fuck out, you fat asshole. What do you think of having a faggot for a son? Ashamed? Jesus. You may be a fucking genius, but you’re not much of a man are you.”

“I’m going,” Jonas muttered and everyone waited silently until the man left.

“I hope you got what you wanted from him,” Joe said.

“Yeah,” said Rhonda. “Not that he was supportive of Bob’s idea.”

“Condescending?”

“To say the least,” said Bob.

“You okay?” Lynn asked him.

“Yeah,” Bob said. “Just glad he’s gone. Mom?”

“I’m okay with your decision, son. Maybe a little shocked, but I’ll recover.”

“Thanks,” he smiled and went to her for a hug.

“So when’s the wedding?” she asked.

“We’re thinking February,” Rachel said. “On the terrace at Eddie’s studio here. And Eddie’s getting married too. A double wedding.”

“To you?”

“To me,” Celia smiled. “For the same reason as Theresa, without the baby.”

“We could change that,” Eddie smirked.

“Not up to you, Toad,” Celia growled.

“Sorry Mistress,” Eddie shrank.

“Wow,” said Maria.

“Yeah,” Joe agreed.

“Could we smoke now?” Theresa pleaded.

Everyone shifted their attention to Maria, the eldest member of the group.

“What?” she laughed. “You don’t know that I’m aware that you’re a bunch of drug addled miscreants?”

“You smoke pot?” Bob asked her.

“Not for quite some time. Enough to know how to detect it.”

“Oh.”

“I figured out when you were stoned or drunk. Fortunately I could also tell it wasn’t all that often. Weekends mostly. Right?”

“Yeah,” he admitted.

“As long as it wasn’t chronic and you did well in school, which you did, and hopefully still do.”

“I will, Mom. I know what’s important.”

“I know you do.”

“So you want some?” Eddie asked, leaking smoke from his mouth.

“No thanks,” Maria chuckled. “Maybe some more wine?”

“On it,” said Joe.

People settled back and relaxed. A star struck Jane managed to sidle up to Eddie. Rachel asked her, “You into girls?”

“Not really, no,” Jane replied timidly.

“Too bad,” and she left the fan with her man, going, of course, to Joe. “So how long are you here?” she asked him.

Joe chuckled. “A couple weeks.”

“Then I expect a visit.”

“With Celia?”

“That’s fine,” she smiled.

“How’s the video?” he asked her.

“Good. Hank’s really great.”

“Even with you leaning over him?”

“Eddie told you about that?” she chuckled. “I’m not sure if I bother him because I’m distracting or annoying.”

“You provide for him?”

“Of course. For breaks and after. He can’t complain. But maybe it is because I’m annoying him. But I’m interested. And my ideas are valid, even if it’s taking him some time to accept that. I think he’s used to working by himself. And maybe it’s a girl thing. A macho thing. But I think he’s become more accustomed to my presence.”

“Do you trust him?”

“I do. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need my advice.”

“It’s just that Eddie plans to head to New York.”

“For Trevor,” she nodded. “It’s not like he’ll need me there. But then again, you’ll be there.”

“Yes I will.”

“I’ll think about it. You want to record some more talking heads?”

“Of course. It’s actually something I figured you’d want since I’m here.”

“Besides fucking the bitch out of me?” she whispered into his ear. “Yeah,” she said a moment later, fuller voiced, “I’m thinking of just having you and Eddie chatting in his studio.”

“Sounds good.”

“Who’s the girl with the hot body and the plain face?”

Jane had decided to show off her body when they left her apartment. And for the future, to tease Lech. And Joe.

“Jane,” Joe told her. “She’s an amazing drummer that Rhonda’s engineer found for her.”

“She’s definitely not into girls?”

“We’re working on it.”

“I don’t think she’d mind fucking Eddie.”

“Probably,” Joe chuckled. “I invited her to stay at Eddie’s studio.”

“Ooh. Then maybe I can work on her.”

“Be gentle.”

“Of course.”

They both laughed.

“But it would probably work better with me and Celia,” Joe amended.

“Because I won’t go down on her. You’re probably right. When do you think that might happen?”

“Tomorrow night after Rhonda’s session?”

“Maybe Eddie and I can join you guys later.”

“We’ll see.”

“How about if she jams with you and Eddie. You said she’s a good drummer.”

“Really good actually.”

“That ought to get her juices flowing.”

“Probably,” Joe chuckled.

“She looks like she might be fun.”

“She is.”

“So you tapped her?”

“Tapped her?”

“You made love to her?” she smirked.

“We definitely enjoyed each other.”

“Of course, stud boy.”

While they talked, discretely from others, Joe saw that Maria and Celia were chatting, which made him happy. Both were charming women, and despite being his lovers, and could even be said to be competing at the moment for his time, they were also two of the women he loved, and those women tended to set jealousy and cattiness aside to, in this case, get to know each other. That they hardly glanced at him suggested they were discussing who they were and not comparing notes.

Joe and Rachel moved on from each other, and as parties are wont to do, went to other people to chat. “Do you want to see the basement?” Lynn asked when Joe arrived in front of her and Bob. “We did the tour earlier, before you guys arrived.”

“Sure,” he said, glancing at Celia, still immersed in her conversation with Maria.

“Did you want to bring your girlfriend?” Lynn asked.

“My wife actually,” Joe smiled.

“I thought Cheryl was your wife.”

“He has several,” Bob chuckled.

“I think she’s fine where she is,” Joe decided. He looked back at Lynn who seemed to study him.

“You’re not going to explain?” she said, half smiling.

“I guess you never discussed Rhonda’s family,” Joe said to Bob.

Bob shrugged. “I guess it never came up.”

“My relationship with your mother?”

“I don’t remember how I explained it.”

“Something about open relationships,” Lynn said.

“And Cheryl being there and being Rhonda’s mother,” Joe nodded.

“Cheryl didn’t seem like she’d conceive a whole brood,” Lynn contemplated. “Rhonda’s the oldest, right?”

“Yeah. She’s got a full brother, Nate. My sort of second wife has two as well, and I’ve helped raise the four children of a longtime girlfriend, though only two are of my seed.”

“So that was the brood who Ronnie looked after.”

“She took her job seriously,” said Joe, “Looking after the kids when the adults weren’t around.”

“She seems a serious girl.”

“She is.”

“I’ve probably seen her relaxed and funny side more than anyone,” Bob said. “And she’s really let her hair down since she met Terry.”

“Theresa’s been good for her,” said Joe.

“They’ve been for each other,” Bob added.

“No doubt,” Joe smiled.

The basement was mostly finished. New walls had been constructed and mostly painted. Some paint fumes remained, but barely lingering. The one completed room was Lynn’s. The smaller of two bedrooms, but fairly large. A soft pink pervaded, but was somehow muted. The twin sized bed took up less room than a larger one would, of course, but a large desk, with a vanity beside it, with a full mirror lined with lights, and two sets of drawers and full bookcase against one wall, managed to fill most of the space.

Lynn opened a door between the desk and a chest of drawers and showed them her walk in closet. “Isn’t it great?” she gushed.

“So the bed,” Joe said.

Lynn and Bob laughed. “Let me show you my room,” Bob said.

“Okay,” Joe chuckled, when they arrived, seeing the king size bed and not much else. A small chest of drawers and a small desk. An old padded office chair in front of it.

“Mom’s buying me a desk and chair and a bigger chest of drawers,” Bob explained. “But hasn’t quite gotten to that.”

“Understandable,” Joe nodded. He saw a large painting hanging over the head of the bed. “Janis?” he asked. It was a dark portrait of Bob and Rhonda. Dark but warm somehow. Expressive. Of love. Of profound connectedness.

“It arrived just a few days ago,” Bob explained. “A house warming gift she said. I guess she’s been working with it all summer. She had Mom send her the picture, from when Ronnie was staying with us last year.”

“Amazing isn’t it?” Lynn said.

“Truly remarkable,” Joe murmured. “What it expresses...”

“Bob told me about her problems with him and Ronnie.”

“We had a long talk last spring,” Bob said. “After your visit.”

Joe nodded. “I wasn’t sure how welcoming she would be. We ended up having a wonderful time.”

“She said,” Bob responded. “It was actually perfect timing. Dad had been in Minneapolis a little while before. Some retrospective of his films at the Walker. He managed to bed some pretty blonde grad student who was interning with the film curator or something. Got a bit distracted charming the young woman, who didn’t help the situation because she happened to be quite intelligent and of course quite knowledgeable about film, especially his. The father whom Janis adores, practically worships, essentially ignores her. Again. It was the last straw, more weighted when he tells her if she was bored, she should have brought a date. Janis, who hasn’t had anything like a lasting relationship, should have brought a date. And that was it for his visit. Taking her to dinner. Never coming by her place or her school to see her work.

“Then you call. She invites you over. She has a wonderful time with you. You want to see her work. You buy her work. She claimed you did it to be nice.”

“I know,” Joe said.

“Don’t believe it. She knew you’d like her work, because you’re the one who inspired her. Except maybe she wouldn’t be as good as her inspiration.”

“I remember when we went to the German Expressionist show at MOMA when you guys visited,” Joe murmured. “She actually begged me to go back to it, just her and me. That way we could just sit and gaze and talk. It’s obvious she was inspired. Just willing to work in those darker colors and darker places. She’s definitely defined her own path. Maybe as a beginning, but as a young painter of extraordinary talent, it’s just the place she can mature and express her own voice. What’s it called?”

“Best of Friends. Perfect, hunh?”

“It is.”

“She was jealous. Of me with Ronnie. Of my mom with you.”

“Jealous in what way?”

“In the way it sounds. She loves Ronnie. She loves you. But neither of you chose her.”

“I never knew.”

“Neither did Ronnie. But Janis figured it out. She realized she’d been unlovable. That she had created her own despair. That it was a vicious circle. This is her apology. For Ronnie and for you. For mom and me too.”

“Is she okay?”

“She still won’t come here. We had this long conversation on the phone, both of us crying several times, and I begged her to come visit. To talk it out in person. To have Mom there. But she feels like she needs to be away from us for now. Like she’s not enough of a better person yet.”

“What would it look like, this better person?”

“Someone who doesn’t blame everyone else for her own situation? She’s made friends. Close friends.”

“I heard she had friends with her when she visited the townhouse.”

“A couple of girls, both from the Twin Cities. Both at MCAD. One’s studying architecture, the intellectual Janis calls her. The other, the impetuous one, works in clay, dances, and does these performance pieces, like street theater. The intellectual is this willowy blonde. The bouncy one is this petite redhead. And Janis, full figured, Mediterranean. She says they’re three of the same person. Mind, heart and soul. Different but together. Each part helping the other. Like the blonde is a health nut, so they eat healthy. The redhead works out, so they work out. I think Janis basically grounds them.”

“Janis did look really good.”

“Like I said, I haven’t seen her, but she said she feels a lot better about her body. She always thought she was fat, and she did have some weight on her.”

“I know. But she did seem a lot fitter.”

“Were you attracted?”

“If she wasn’t Janis, I would be. She’s always been a beautiful girl, like her mother.”

“But you’re with her mother.”

“Yes. And she was a bit unlovable.”

“A bit? And she always had these horrid friends. Mean, arrogant little bitches. It wasn’t much fun being around her. And she knows that now. But she’s always had a crush on you. Just like she always wished it would have been her instead of me that had become best friends with Ronnie. Nothing she could do about it, and she just made it worse. But you should tell her how attractive she is.”

“I did tell her she looked great.”

“Maybe more specific?”

“That sounds an awful lot like seduction. I don’t know if either of us would be comfortable with it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.