No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003 - Cover

No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Ten years after the last book, Joe has lost some of his mojo and a couple of his wives, but finds it and them again. Eddie has lost much of his audience but gains things sexually. All in all, if it was a contest between Joe and Eddie, it had come out a tie, as the two become best friends again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Soon after Joe and Celia arrived on the ship, Victoria put them to work. Joe knew what to do. Junior showed Celia the ropes, literally. Within an hour, they raised anchor and let the wind take them out of New York harbor. Slickers were donned when the rain hit. Even Essie wore hers despite remaining in the wheelhouse with Victoria most of the time. She did walk the deck, getting wet, when she brought sandwiches for her and Victoria.

A few hours later, she asked Victoria, “Captain, may I let Joe know you give him permission to be relieved?”

Victoria chuckled. “I think you waited enough, you horny bitch.”

“Thank you captain,” Essie grinned and rushed out. She found Joe working on the foresails. Just completing the task, as she knew he would be, having had months of experience.

“Captain said you may be relieved,” she announced.

“Of course she did, little vixen,” he chuckled, “Come on.”

“Celia?”

“Later, Esther. Let her continue her training.”

“Yes, second mate Solomon,” she giggled.

As soon as they escaped the rain in the big captain’s cabin, Essie stripped naked while Joe set aside his slicker. She knelt and freed his cock, pulling off all the lower clothing he wore. He felt his glans embedded in her throat not long after. “Oh fuck,” he reacted. “Let me sit, little vixen.”

She withdrew her mouth from his cock just long enough for him to rest his butt on the edge of the bed, then sent it back deep. Joe removed the rest of his clothes, watching his shaft disappear into her mouth and reappear. Three times he watched it, with Essie fisting him between deep entrances, when he announced, “Cumming,” and she withdrew it until the glans only remained in her mouth, where it spurted his semen and she swallowed it down.

He urged her up to standing and kissed her deeply. When he lay back, she straddled his mouth. Hers returned to his penis, coaxing it hard again, pausing when he made her cum. Pausing twice for it. Straddling his cock after the second one and letting it sink into her still quivering cunt. They kissed while she slowly raised and lowered herself, his hands grabbing her ass helping her movement. When her movement quickened, he shifted so that her breasts, fuller than ever, became available for his mouth to pluck at her nipples. His hands continued their grip, with fingers of each around and in her two available orifices.

Her bounces became more emphatic when she reached the edge of orgasm, ending with her pressing down on him and shivering. Even with her pressure, he was able to continue to move inside her depths, subtly but enough to add stimulation.

The powerful orgasm finally abated, and she eased off his erection, remaining in the same downward direction, though her ass raised and her head lowered. Joe got the clue and moved behind her.

“Fuck me Joe,” she purred.

Meaning she wanted it hard and fast, so he gave that to her. Working her to a couple more orgasms until he reached his own. “Cumming,” he announced.

“Rub me,” she moaned.

He held back and rubbed her clit. Not needing long before he came into her orgasmic vagina.

“Fuck Yeah!” she approved.

“Gotta piss, damn-it,” she announced moments later.

Joe couldn’t help chuckling.

“Fuck you,” she muttered, waddling off to the adjoining head. She stayed long enough to shower. Joe would have joined her, but two could barely fit, and one being pregnant made it nearly impossible. So he pissed and waited for her to be done, drying her and kissing her when she emerged. “You’re forgiven,” she smiled. He took her place in the shower.

After the shower, he found her at the desk typing on her laptop wearing a terry cloth robe. “You’re going to work?” he asked, giving her a kiss at the top of her head before dressing

“Yeah,” she said. “Thanks Joe.”

“You’re always welcome,” he chuckled. “I’ll go and check if the captain needs me.”

“Could you ask Anna when dinner’s ready?” she asked. “Lily needs to be fed.”

“Of course,” he grinned, finished dressing, giving her another head kiss before he left.

It was only then, when he exited the cabin, that he felt the rocking of the ship. And the rain had increased its abundance. Wind containing it pressed against his body.

“I’m here!” he yelled. “What do you need!”

Junior’s voice yelled direction, and of course Joe followed them.

A couple hours later, things calmed. Rain continued, but it was like before. The sea had become much gentler. “Full sails?” Joe asked Junior.

“Captain says no,” he replied. “She’ll steer towards shore and we’ll anchor her.”

They anchored just south of Cape Hatteras, its lighthouse close enough for the light to pass across the starboard side of the ship. Everyone gathered in the large room that served as a sort of living room, dining room, and had a posh comfort about it. Like some exclusive London clubroom. Anna and Luella, Junior’s wife, brought out bowls of spicy stew and biscuits. Celia and Joe drank steins of stout while Essie drank a sparling guava juice. They sat together on the leather sofa, the table, well attached to the floor like all the furniture, higher than a coffee table so that they could eat from it.

“How did it go?” Joe asked the ladies.

“I think the hard work distracted me,” Celia said. “Queasiness was there, but not overpowering.”

“I think Lily is destined for the sea,” Essie giggled. “She seemed quite happy to be rocking in my belly.”

“I did worry about that,” Joe said.

“It’s all good.”

Victoria, sitting to Essie’s left in an armchair that had a tray table cleverly installed in its armrest, said, “We could explore Cape Hatteras early tomorrow morning.”

“The weather?” Essie asked.

“Supposed to be cool but nice.”

“I’d like to sit on the beach if you guys want to explore,” Essie offered.

“I can stay with you,” Joe said.

“No Joe. I don’t mind being on my own.”

“We’ll join you later,” Victoria told her.

“Sounds good.”

After dinner, they decided to play poker on the large round table which served as the main dining table usually and was placed closest to the galley because of it.

“Stakes?” Junior asked.

“Nickels, quarters and dollars?” Joe suggested.

“White, red and black, respectively?” Junior offered, meaning the chips.

“Sure,” Joe said. “I’ll stake the ladies, since they don’t have their purses.”

The table was full. Sailors who joined the trip, which included the couple who had been briefly Victoria’s lovers, another heterosexual couple and a gay male couple, all former students of Victoria. Abandoning sex for long voyages aboard the Mary Jane was never an issue. Except for Victoria mostly, but she was fine with that. Her libido seemed to surface only around those she loved. Joe. Liang. Essie. Charlie, though they hadn’t been together for a while. Those moments of flaring lust she salved by the ubiquitous, for Joe’s lovers, Joe sized dildo, with a vibrator as assistant.

Everyone cashed in twenty dollars for their array of chips. Anna served as bank. Five card draw. Jokers wild, making the games a little sillier.

It didn’t surprise Joe that Essie ended up with most of the chips by the time they called quits to the game. With a smirk she paid back Joe forty dollars, covering her stake and Celia’s, who had been one of the earliest to lose her stake, preferring to read nearby instead of getting more chips from Joe which some had done, with their own money of course. Everyone decided forty would be the max.

“Can we go to bed now?” Victoria muttered.

“You’re the captain,” said Essie.

“And you’re a poor winner.”

They exchanged sticking out tongues at each other, bringing laughter to the table.

As soon as Essie closed the door to the captain’s room, Victoria stripped and laid out on her back. Joe stripped off his shirt, letting his pants wait, before zeroing in on Victoria’s juicy pussy with his mouth.

“Toys?” Celia asked.

“I’ll show you,” Essie giggled, and opened the chest at the bottom of the bed. Beneath extra blankets and pillows was a harness, the Joe sized dildo and a couple vibrators. And a tube of KY. Celia grabbed the harness, the dildo and lube, but went to her bag for a slimmer dildo.

“Very nice,” Essie giggled. “But Victoria wouldn’t mind a taste of you.”

At the same moment, Victoria gasped. And begged. But Joe continued teasing.

“Maybe later,” Celia smirked.

“Lie down then,” Essie smiled.

They both stripped. Celia laid out like Victoria, but for what Essie wanted, the belly seemed to get in the way. “Hmm,” she contemplated.

Celia noticed. “You lie back, Esther.”

“But ... I’m fine and...”

“Lie back, beautiful.”

“Yes ma’am,” Essie sighed.

Celia moved the larger dildo and the KY to Essie’s reach before straddling her mouth and settling her pussy onto it. Her mouth wetted the vibrator. She switched it on and worked it around Essie’s clit.

“Oh shit,” Essie moaned, muffled by Celia’s cunt. Despite the distraction, she focused on it, always great at multi-tasking. Soon, Celia was the loudest moaner. Essie teased her, pausing once for her own orgasm, and when she pushed the dildo in, coated in KY, only a couple strokes later, Celia came powerfully.

Meanwhile the bed was being rocked by Joe’s hard thrusts into Victoria, who seemed to be in a place of constant climaxes. Moans and expletives and Joe’s name, silenced when she hit peaks, of which there were several, before Joe grunted and pushed deep and undulated with his own intense orgasm.

The foursome laid back. A couple giggles and a couple chuckles came out.

“Joe?”

“Yes Esther?”

“I’d like to get you hard again, but I’m having problems with comfortable positions.”

“You seemed okay facing down.”

“But ... Okay,” she said and turned over. Joe moved up the bed to supply her his penis. The other women moved behind her. Sharing pleasuring her pussy. “It shouldn’t... , “ she complained.

“Just take care of Joe,” Victoria insisted.

Essie’s reply was to take in Joe’s hardening cock and suck.

Celia handed Victoria the vibrator. Victoria noticed the slimmer dildo. “Anal?” she asked.

Celia nodded. “If you want.”

“I want,” Victoria blushed.

Celia put on the harness, attaching the large dildo still damp from her own quim, and added KY to the natural lubricant before replacing Victoria behind Essie.

“Ungh,” Essie responded when Celia pushed in.

Victoria lay beside the threesome, adding lips and fingers wherever she could.

Essie’s powerful orgasm ended the configuration. She left Joe with a stone hard erection, aided by a couple entrances into her throat. Joe made his cock available by sliding down the bed on his back. Victoria was the appreciative beneficiary.

Celia changed dildos, slicking up the narrower one before pushing KY into Victoria’s slowly moving anus. Victoria may have moved slowly, but in a way that Joe’s cock carved against the upper portion of her pussy. Even letting it escape to rub against her clit before returning it. She knew how to give herself the most pleasure from Joe’s familiar organ.

When she stopped moving, relaxing, with Joe fully embedded, Celia got the clue and pushed the dildo in.

“Fuck,” Victoria moaned. “Keep going!”

Celia did, inching deeper. Victoria helped, beginning to move. Soon Celia’s pelvis smacked against Victoria’s firm ass. Barely a ripple resulted. “God you have an incredible ass,” Celia murmured.

“Captain Hard Ass,” Victoria laughed. Then groaned. Feeling being filled even more as a result of the laugh. She began moving in earnest, getting filled one at a time in both places, and sometimes getting doubly filled, because Celia fucked her slower than she fucked Joe. Celia’s thrusts speeded up with Victoria’s ever faster ride, partly due to Victoria’s speed taking more control of the anal thrusts, and partly Celia’s own pounding into her. The phalange effecting her, putting her in a similar place, if not nearly intense, as Victoria, being overwhelmed with pleasure.

Joe too was feeling the effects of a faster fuck. And feeling the slim dildo rubbing against his cock. He added his own upward thrusts, causing even more impact. Even though he came last of the three of them, it wasn’t all that much after, and the throbs he felt surrounding his throbs accentuated the pleasure.

It became, literally, the climactic end of the first night of the voyage.

“Good one,” Essie giggled.

The next morning, at first light, Captain and most of the crew headed into Cape Hatteras. Just Junior and his wife remained.

Despite the coolness of the morning, everyone wore swimming outfits beneath their clothing. Everyone but Essie and Anna enjoyed the museum and the lighthouse, finding out about the place being a pirate’s lair, Blackbeard being the most infamous, because of the treacherous waters. Hence the lighthouse. They gathered at a nearby Inn for breakfast, Joe getting his and Celia’s to go, and getting meals for Essie and Anna as well. Everyone enjoyed sitting on the beach, hearing and seeing the waves lap at the shore. All but Anna braved the cool air to swim, only regretting it when their playful encounter with the ocean ended. Anna actually moved towards them with towels, for which they were grateful, removing the dampness that cooled the skin as much as they could before grabbing covering clothes and heading to a public changing room. One for Joe and one for the ladies. After a quick cold shower washing off the salt, they all dressed commando, rolling their suits in the damp towels.

The rest of the group joined them by then. “Ready?” Victoria asked.

“You don’t want to enjoy the beach?” Joe asked.

“We walked it. We’re good. We should head out.”

“Okay,” Joe smiled.

It was slower going for a while than it had been the day before. Essie found a steady breeze further out to sea, so the ship picked up its pace. The maneuvering kept the crew busy most of the day.

By the time Victoria had the ship anchored near the easternmost island of the Bahamas, twilight had transformed into a sky full of stars. At the late dinner, she announced, “We should arrive at Barbados mid-day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.