No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003 - Cover

No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Ten years after the last book, Joe has lost some of his mojo and a couple of his wives, but finds it and them again. Eddie has lost much of his audience but gains things sexually. All in all, if it was a contest between Joe and Eddie, it had come out a tie, as the two become best friends again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The caravan of truck and limos arrived late in Lisbon. The truck parked at the Arena where the concert would take place, while the limos dropped off its cargo at a nearby hotel. Once Joe brought his luggage to his room, he showered and changed and took a limo to the airport. Essie’s plane would arrive even later.

Joe met her past the customs gate, greeting her with an elongated hug and kiss that lifted her off her feet.

“No one else?” she grinned tiredly in his arms.

“I’ve got you to myself tonight.”

“I’m tired Joe,” she pouted while he let her onto her feet.

“Me too, but I’ll have you tomorrow too, at least most of it.”

“Sounds good!”

They ended up making love slowly. Not the hurried quickie one might expect with absence. Part of it might have been their tiredness. But mostly they wanted to cherish their reunion. What was quick was getting right to fucking. They stripped in front of each other, gazed at their favorite bodies and faces, and crawled onto the bed, Essie on her back. She guided him into her damp hot center and they began the quiet dance of lovers literally connecting. Never shifting position except for Essie’s legs moving ever up, from clasping his thighs to framing her torso once things became energetic. Despite the slowness, at least through most of it, Essie came several times and even Joe came twice, letting his cock harden again inside her before recommencing making love. Kisses with tongues connecting, and the nonphysical but equally expressive connection of eyes meeting eyes added significantly to the lovemaking.

After the finale, with Joe fucking swiftly through Essie’s last orgasm before going still and feeling all of his orgasm, he pulled her over him, she settling to his side when his penis slipped out, and they slept immediately.

They slept in, Joe letting Essie sleep even longer, watching her. Finally he got up and showered and called room service for a brunch of mushrooms, cheese and tomato omelets and coffee. When Joe opened the door for the cute, petite and pretty dark haired young woman who pushed in the cart, Essie finally awoke. The woman with the polite smile smiled brighter when Joe tipped her generously.

As soon as the woman left, Essie tittered. “She was cute.”

“I noticed,” Joe chuckled. “Hungry?”

“Starved.”

They ate and talked. Joe about Paris and Essie about wives and kids. They hardly talked at all the night before, Essie even nodding off against Joe’s shoulder on the limo trip to the hotel.

During Joe’s narrative concerning Paris, Essie asked him, “So have you talked to Rhonda about this Theresa?”

“Yes I did,” Joe shook his head. “This coming from Cheryl?”

“My assignment,” Essie admitted. “But I’m curious too, and concerned. She’s like my favorite little sister after all.”

“Not Ella?”

“Ella’s a wonderful half-sister, but Rhonda and I ... communicate really well.”

“Even though Rhonda is quiet?”

“The quiet ones have the most to say.”

“True,” Joe chuckled. “But Rhonda’s opened up more than I’ve ever known. She’s genuinely happy.”

“And... ?”

“We talked. During a rest on our trip here, I took her aside. She immediately knew why, of course.”

“Of course. Was she defensive?”

“She laughed.”

“Really?”

“She told me Theresa had talked to her mother, who confessed that she’d told me about Theresa’s ... shortcomings? Her flightiness and tendency to babble. Turns out that had been covered. The two promised to work on whatever shortcomings might come up. And Rhonda told Theresa she found her chattiness cute.”

“I assume the flightiness would be the problem.”

“Rhonda told me it wouldn’t be. That, much like her inability to become close with others, except Bobby of course, the fact that they were close already, as close as they’d been with anyone, especially adding the lover factor, those concerns had been resolved. Theresa wouldn’t feel the need to leave, and Rhonda isn’t closed off. And yes, I told her about the vicissitudes of any relationship, because the concern is she’s so new to this. But what I saw, not so much what she reminded me of in words, but what I saw in my daughter, was her remarkable maturity. She told me they had promised to be honest with each other, including when things aren’t so smooth and loving, and they would work things out. Even telling me that if things become unsalvageable that they’d end their relationship. Mere words from someone who hasn’t quite been there, but I believed the truth of it.”

Essie nodded. “Remind you of someone?”

“Your precocious maturity and hers have always been different. Because you are such different people. Her quiet intensity and your lively expressiveness. Both brilliant of course.”

“In one way we’re the same. Our determinedness.”

“True,” Joe grinned.

“I’m looking forward to meeting this Theresa.”

“I think you’ll find her charming. And Celia?”

“I usually like who you like. Tell me about her.”

Joe did. When he told her about her mistress relationship with Eddie, she chuckled. “About time.”

“I know.”

“She sounds interesting.”

“She wants you to find her...”

“Delicious?” Essie giggled.

“Exactly.”

“We’ll see. But let’s wait until later.”

“Let’s.”

When they set aside their empty plates, Essie asked, “So what’s the plan?”

“Sightseeing?”

“There’s one sight I wish to see first,” she smirked, standing and removing her robe. He removed his. “That’s the one. Let me shower first.”

After a quick embrace and kiss, Joe watched the fabulous view of her backside as she headed to the bathroom.

Her shower warmed her body wonderfully, though it would get warmer. It also brought Joe a fresh clean pussy to taste, which he enjoyed thoroughly. Essie would wait to taste his cock after being flavored by that pussy coated with her plentiful juices. She rode him and then he fucked her from behind before her mouth was needed to revive his penis and gain those flavors. Soon enough his erection filled her throat, the one thing that could trigger a second orgasm fastest. And it did. And they kissed after as Joe always insisted they do. Then their first sixty-nine got him hard again. Ending with another slow and lengthy lovemaking like they had the night before. Joe fucking her hard at the end. But not quite cumming. More deep throat took care of that. And the inevitable kiss after.

“I think I’m ready to see other sights,” she murmured.

“Shower first?”

“Of course.”

A sensual one shared. Joe’s penis barely hardened though, which was fine for both of them. They felt entirely sated.

Joe noticed the red light flashing when they emerged from the bathroom. He called down for the message. Ginny’s voice. “Meet us at the pool,” she said. Ambiguous.

“Did you bring your swimsuit?” Joe asked Essie.

“Of course.”

They dressed in their swimsuits, Essie’s a fairly modest blue bikini, but her body couldn’t help looking eye catching, despite the bulge of her pregnancy and Joe in his trunks despite Essie pleading for him to wear his Speedos. She borrowed one of his white dress shirts and Joe wore one of his old aloha shirts.

It turned out everyone was there, some swimming in the kidney shaped pool. Others relaxing in the dug in whirlpool. A plentiful amount of pale flesh on display. Joe hoped a generous amount of protectant was involved. Belle, in a black one piece, resolved that question, handing him a tube of SP 40. People watched husband and wife apply it on each other. They mostly watched Essie. Especially a Eurasian beauty in the whirlpool. Sitting with Ginny and Eddie. “Come on,” said Joe to Essie, taking her hand.

“She’s hot,” Essie whispered.

Ginny and Celia separated, making room for Essie. Joe sat on the other side of Ginny.

“You’re ... stunning,” Celia murmured to Essie.

“You too,” Essie chuckled, which made Celia blush.

“How’s my kid,” Eddie asked.

“Making itself known gradually,” Essie told him. “Morning sickness has eased, and my mom helped make it easier.”

“She would know.”

“Yes she would. So Celia. Tell me about yourself.”

“Joe told you some things I imagine.”

“Mostly meeting you. And your ... difficulties.” Lightening up, she added, “And your relationship with Eddie.”

“Nothing discreet with us,” Eddie shook his head.

“Nope,” said Joe.

“I think it’s great,” said Essie. “And you getting along with these two studs. And with Ginny.”

“It is,” said Joe.

Eddie just nodded before saying, “I’m going to meet with Ronnie and Terry. Join us when you’re ready. Room 111. A conference room. Just Joe. Terry’s a bit shy I understand.”

“Theresa’s willing to sing her songs for you?” Joe asked. “I thought...”

Eddie interrupted. “She sang a couple last night for Ronnie.”

“So Rhonda approved?”

Eddie shrugged.

“But if I come later... ?” Joe started.

“Ronnie said she has a sweet voice. I thought I’d work on some harmonies before she plays her songs.”

“Maybe I should be her audience then,” said Ginny.

“Good idea,” Eddie smiled.

Ginny kissed Joe lightly but warmly before climbing out of the whirlpool with Eddie.

“I think I’m going to swim some laps,” said Joe. “If that’s okay.”

“Uhm...” Celia started.

“We’re okay,” Essie grinned. And proceeded to interrogate Celia. In a way only Essie could have mastered, that didn’t intimidate. In fact provoking excitement.

For instance when Celia mentioned zoology as an interest, Essie’s eclectic mind probed Celia’s understanding of the subject.

“Ever thought about marine biology?” Essie asked.

“Not specifically, but like I suppose most humans, I find mammalian sea life fascinating.

“Dolphins are cute, and whales awe inspiring,” Essie agreed. “The reason I’m asking is a really good friend of mine and Joe’s happens to live on a schooner. She teaches sailing, both scientifically and practically, as well as shipbuilding. But I always thought it would make an ideal ocean laboratory. She’s sailed all over. Mostly the Atlantic and surrounding seas. Maybe she could build one of those diving bells.”

“She,” Celia noticed.

“Another girlfriend,” Essie chuckled. “I think she’d like you. You’re smart and toughminded. Like her.”

“Do you ... like me?”

“Yes,” Essie grinned and kissed her. “That worked,” Essie laughed while Celia smiled, more relaxed. “We’ll see about the other test.”

“Other test?”

“You know we’re pretty honest about sexual things.”

“No shit,” Celia laughed.

“What I meant,” Essie whispered into her ear, nibbling on it as well, which made Celia sigh and shift. Essie’s hand slipped slowly between Celia’s slim, lithe thighs, gently touching her pussy through the swimsuit. Celia reacted by letting out a quiet moan and bringing her hand atop Essie’s. “ ... is I have a rather discriminating palate as far as women and their juices. Nothing against the women. Just sometimes it doesn’t work for me.”

“I hope mine does,” Celia purred.

“Me too,” said Essie, kissing her again.

“Hey,” Joe smiled kneeling behind the two women.

“Oh,” said Celia, startled.

“Sorry,” said Joe. “Probably couldn’t help that.”

“It’s okay,” Celia grinned.

“Things going well?” Joe asked.

“Things are great,” Essie grinned.

“Good. I’m heading up to Theresa’s ... audition.”

“Kiss first?” Essie asked, and Joe obliged, kissing Celia as well.

“You two have fun,” Joe said.

“We will,” Essie returned with certainty. “When are you headed to the arena?”

“In an hour or so I think.”

“We’ll see you later then.”

Joe nodded and left.

The ladies watched him leave.

“He’s got a great ass, doesn’t he?” said Essie.

“Yes he does,” Celia giggled. “Now are you going to tell me about yourself, since it seems I passed the audition.”

“You got that did you?”

“Yep.”

“Clever girl. But you know you already passed it. With flying colors. Crept right into Joe’s heart. And Eddie’s. And Ginny’s.”

“I didn’t...”

“Of course you did. Whether it was predatory or protectionary, I don’t care. You’re a clever girl. I like clever girls as does those two studs.”

“You liking me was important too,” Celia nodded.

“Why?”

“Because you’re Joe’s wife.”

“You can do better than that.”

“Because you’re gorgeous.”

“There you go,” Essie chuckled. “And I think you’re hot, which made it an easy seduction. But ... just be honest, okay?”

“I think I have been.”

“Joe has a pretty strong ego, though not as strong as he used to, but getting better. He does know he’s a great writer.”

“Like you know you’re a genius and gorgeous.”

“Yes Celia. Joe actually helped me a lot embracing that.”

“Why would that be a problem?”

“First because we always see the worst in ourselves.”

“True.”

“Joe showed me looking for the best is better. Confidence is essential. Secondly, growing up, both my beauty and brains could be disruptive. Beauty and brains make people defensive, like I’m one upping them or something. And beauty also has the opposite problem.”

“Unwanted attention.”

“Yes. Joe showed me how to make it work. Adjust to the attention. Be more inclusive. And defend myself.”

“How?”

“Martial arts. Krav Maga to be specific.”

“I’ve heard of that. The Israelis created it.”

“Yep. If you’re going to be part of us, we’ll train you.”

“Cool.”

“Joe told me you’re reading his books. His novels and poetry.”

“I am.”

“He says you really like them.”

“I really do, Esther.”

“You can call me Essie. Most people do, and to tell you the truth I prefer it. Except Joe and a couple other women I love, including our second wife.”

“Liang.”

“One of my favorite people.”

“One of?”

“Joe has a scale. I do too. Perhaps someone might feel that’s demeaning. But it’s really just levels of intensity. Of love. Joe and I happen to agree on the first. Or the first woman for me, since Joe will always come first. Cheryl. We separate after that. Moe, Joe calls her Moira like he calls me Esther, is next for me. Used to be for Joe too, but I think he favors Chandi, her lover. Though I’m pretty sure I’m second, with Liang, whose my fourth, a step above Chandi for Joe. Then Moe for him. I’m more fond of Vic, Victoria, the woman who lives on the ship, then Chandi. I’d say she’d be next for Joe, or maybe after Shawna, Joe’s brilliant mulatto lover.”

“What about your mother?”

Essie chuckled. “She’s obviously a whole other category for me. Maybe why I didn’t place her amongst Joe’s loves. She’s up there in his pantheon. Probably around where I am in his heart.”

“Really high then.”

“She was his earliest among his current lovers. They have a lot of history.”

“Was it difficult?”

“Having my mother and I as his lovers? Yes. Very. But I was determined. Like you, but I think you’re subtler about it. It could have gone either way. But I did all I could to make it happen as it did. Although I didn’t anticipate Cheryl divorcing him and me actually being his official wife, but...”

“Cheryl divorced Joe? I thought...”

“I know. Me too. Cheryl went through this ... brain fart, to be indelicate. Thinking she needed to be monogamous all of a sudden. Marrying some asshole who ended up cheating on her. Something Joe would never have done. Do you understand the difference?”

“I think I do. Joe being honest with his women.”

“Joe’s women tend to be their women, our women as well, but yes. We’re always honest with each other. And speaking of honest...”

“Hey,” said Stuart. Looking particularly nerdy in his soft though slender pale flesh and glasses. “I thought you’d...”

“Come join us Stuart,” Essie muttered.

“I...”

“Please?”

“Okay.”

He settled next to Essie. “Celia,” he said.

“Stuart,” Celia nodded. Then watched Essie kiss Stuart. “Oh.”

Essie broke the kiss with a chuckle. “Stuart’s my boyfriend.”

“I get it,” Celia smiled.

“Am I?” Stuart said.

“Stuart,” Essie muttered.

“It’s just that...”

“That I spent the night and morning with my husband. And I’m spending time with his new girlfriend who’s becoming my girlfriend as well. Both Joe and Celia wanted me to get to know her. So that’s what I’m doing.”

“But...”

“Priorities, Stuart.”

“I understand Essie. But ... you looked so radiant. And ... practically ignored me.”

“You’re right Stuart. And I apologize. I saw this hot woman and was mesmerized. And I’m still getting to know her.”

“We can talk later,” Celia offered.

“Please stay, if it’s okay.”

Celia nodded.

“You can stay too, Stuart, if you want. But I will be focusing on my new friend.”

“I’d like to be with you, here,” he replied unsteadily.

“Just be patient. I understand why you’re not. I miss you too.” She kissed him and he smiled his peculiar half smile.

“Where were we?” Essie asked.

“Proving your point actually,” Celia chuckled.

“Stuart. I suppose it does. I had boyfriends while I awaited my time to be allowed to be Joe’s wife. Cheryl’s unfortunate divorce finally ended that bit of distraction. But Stuart’s really my first male lover, in the truest sense of the word, except for Joe of course. Although, as you’ve seen demonstrated, he can be a bit impatient.”

“Understandably,” Celia said, winking at Stuart who reacted with bafflement.

“Stuart’s a bit autistic,” Essie explained. “He doesn’t quite get facial expressions, subtle or obvious, like the rest of us. It confuses him.”

“Right,” said Celia. “I meant I don’t blame you for wanting to be with Essie as much as possible.”

“I have Sandy and Charlie.”

“Yes. I noticed.”

“But Essie and I. We enjoy each other.”

“Yes we do, Stuart,” Essie said and kissed him again. “Where were we? Again?”

“Maybe Cheryl? Her divorce?”

“Hmm. Oh yes. Joe’s ego. It suffered a bit from that, and from Moe leaving him soon after. Though those things might have been exacerbated by his ego deflating before that. You see, he stopped writing novels after his huge success with the Caribbean trilogy.”

“It’s where I heard of him.”

Essie nodded. “He was quite a successful novelist before that. Best seller and award winning. But that really put him over the top. Probably the movies more than anything.”

“Yes,” said Celia.

“I guess it was hard to top that. So he didn’t try. Went back to writing plays and poetry. Producing and directing his plays. But they were dark reflecting his dark mood. Brilliant I think, but not all that successful. Which probably didn’t help, but he probably expected it. He wasn’t writing musicals after all. Or he did and they weren’t all sunshine and cats. Point is his confidence suffered. Not destroyed, because he wouldn’t have kept writing if it had been. But greatly lessened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.