Helping Josh

by GinaB33

Copyright© 2019 by GinaB33

Erotica Sex Story: Younger sister helps her older brother with premature ejaculation problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

My brother and I were always close. He was a good brother, a year older than me, and because he was somewhat of a nerd, he always helped me with homework and such.

Josh had never had much luck with girls. He couldn’t string three words together when talking to a girl. Of course, his looks didn’t help. He was bone skinny, red headed, and covered with freckles. Needless to say, at the time he entered his first semester of college, he was still a virgin.

I wasn’t exactly a cheerleader. At five-six and one hundred and forty pounds, I was just an “ordinary” girl. My hips and shoulders were too wide and my face was too plain. Still, my DD cup tits got plenty of attention.

I didn’t have any experience with sex (other than with the vibe my mom had given me) until I began dating Brad during my senior year of high school. After dating him for about six months, I began giving him hand jobs and later blowjobs. I even started letting him play with and kiss my bare tits, and even finger my pussy. After a while, that wasn’t enough for him, and my unwillingness to let him fuck me finally drove us apart.

Josh and I weren’t shy about talking about things like that. Of course, he thought Brad was a fucking idiot. I had to agree with him, but I knew plenty of girls in school who put out, even long before their senior year. I wasn’t opposed to having sex. I just hadn’t found the right boy. Josh expressed that he’d be satisfied with wherever a girl wanted to draw the line. He’d only French kissed one girl, and she’d refused to go out with him again.

That summer though, after my graduation from high school and prior to my starting my first semester at the junior college near our home, Josh came to me with a huge problem.

I knew he’d been on a few dates with Julia, a girl his age. She wasn’t pretty or ‘hot’, but he liked her. On their third date, after going to a movie, they went parking at the lake just outside of town.

Julia let him feel up her tits and then agreed to give him a blowjob. As you can imagine, Josh was all in for that. While relating it to me, his face and neck got really, really red, so I prodded him, “What happened, Josh?”

“She undid my belt and unzipped my pants, but when she reached into my underwear and her fingers touched me, I blew my load. God! I was soooooo embarrassed. How can I ever ask her out again?”

Wow! I didn’t know what to say. Nothing like that had ever happened with Brad. In fact, sometimes I’d get irritated when it took me too long to get him off. Of course, I wasn’t about to tell Josh that. I told him simply, “I’m going to do some research on it. I’ll let you know what I find out.”


Our parents were at work the next day when I found Josh sulking in the den. “I spent all evening researching your ‘problem’.”

“Yeah, so did I.” He said in a defeated tone. And then he got up and walked over to Dad’s wet bar.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m fixing myself a drink. I have a feeling I’m going to need it for this conversation.”

“You don’t drink.” I scolded him, “But if you’re going to start now, fix me one too.”

I shuddered when I took my first sip of the whiskey and Coke mixture he’d prepared. “That tastes terrible.”

“Yeah, well, it’s not the taste I care about. So go ahead, tell me what you found out.”

“First, that it’s normal for some teenage boys to cum too quickly. Starting soon after puberty, they start masturbating. But, for fear of getting caught, they try to cum as fast as they can. Over a few years of that, they train their bodies to cum quickly. Some do it over a dozen times a day, but the average is closer to two or three times a day. That’s a lot of training. How often do you do it?”

Josh shrugged and stared at the floor in front of him, “On average, three times a day.”

“Then you’re right there in the mainstream of boys your age. There is a technique--”

He interrupted me, “Yeah, I know, the squeeze technique, but there’s a problem with it.”

I took another tentative sip of my drink, shuddered again and said, “I know. It’s more difficult for you to do yourself. It’s better if someone else helps.”

His tone turned hateful, “Yeah, there’s already a line forming at the door.”

Without thinking, I shot back, “I’ll help you.”

He shot his head around and showed me a pitiful look, “Yeah, right!”

I was too far in to back out, “I’m serious. I love you and I want to help you.”

“You’d really do that?” He asked when he realized I was serious.

“You can just close your eyes and pretend I’m someone else—one of the girls you think about when you’re doing it.”

“And who will you pretend I am?”

“The boy I love very much and want to help.”


I got up and went into the kitchen. I was back a few seconds later with a roll of paper towels. And then I sat on the sofa and beckoned for him to join me.

“NOW?” He said in a panic.

I forced a giggle, “Do you need another drink first?”

“Hell yes.” And he got up and headed to the wet bar.

I hadn’t finished half of my drink, so I downed the rest of it. After my gagging, coughing and shuddering subsided, I held out my empty glass, “I’ll have another one too.” I did like the way it was making my body tingle.

I had Josh sit on my left, “It’ll be the same as in a car with you in the driver’s seat.” And then my brother shocked me by putting his arm around me and leaning in to kiss my neck.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about the kissing, but he was getting into it, so I didn’t resist, even when he kissed me on the lips. When he pulled back a little, I purred, “This is our third date, so it’s okay if you want to feel me up.”

Josh tentatively reached up and cupped one of my big tits. And then he purred into my ear, “Ummm, I’ve always wanted to do this.”

His admission shocked me, “What? I’ve never even seen you staring at me.”

“Oh, I do, trust me. I’ve always tried to imagine what you look like naked, especially your awesome tits. I think about them all the time when I’m ... you know.”

I was blown away, “Really? You think about my tits when you’re jacking off?”

“Hell yes.”

I let that soak in for a few seconds before saying, “Then maybe you should see them.”

After a lot of fumbling around, I was sitting naked from the waist up beside my brother. After he’d been fondling my tits for a few minutes, I told him, “You can kiss them.”

His whole body stiffened, “Really?”

“Yes, I’m here for you.” In truth, I was getting a little horny, and the thought of having a mouth on my tits was exciting, even if that mouth did belong to my brother.

While Josh was kissing and licking my nipples, I cooed in his ear, “I’m going to reach over and feel you. Don’t worry if you cum. It’s okay. We have hours before Mom and Dad get home.”

While feeling of my brother’s hard cock through his pants, I was impressed. It felt nice. I tugged at his belt and then unsnapped and unzipped his pants. I was prepared for the fact that he might cum when I wrapped my fingers around his hot cock, but he didn’t. That didn’t happen until I said to him, “Ummm, I love your cock. I’m going to really enjoy sucking it.”

He blurted out, “Oh god!” And his body began convulsing. I tried to use my thumb and two fingers to squeeze it just under its bulbous head, but it was too late, so I settled for simply stroking him off.

My brother was very embarrassed, as one might expect, but I did my best to make him feel better, “It’s okay. It’s our first time, so don’t beat yourself up over it. We’ll do better next time. Now, get out of your clothes. I’ll put them in the washer. They’ll have time to dry before Mom and Dad get home. You can go put on your robe if you want.”

When I got back to the den, Josh was sitting on the sofa in his robe. He had what looked like a fresh drink in his hand. I was still naked from the waist up, “You’d better slow down on that. You don’t want to be drunk when Mom and Dad get home.”

“This is useless.” He said in a somber tone.

I scolded him, “No, it’s not useless. It was our first try. We’ll get better, I promise. You just have to give me a little warning so I can do the squeeze thing.”

He finally let out a little chuckle, “If you’re going to stay like that, we won’t have to wait long.”

Wanting to keep the fragile mood light, I cupped my tits and bounced them up and down, “Oh, you think seeing these babies is going to get you ready sooner?”

“No doubt about it.” He said with a naughty grin.


After only ten minutes or so, Josh slurred his words when telling me, “We can try again now, if you still want to.”

I giggled, “That was fast.”

He shrugged and stood up. His robe was tented in the front. “How do you want to do it this time?”

I thought about it for a moment and then told him, “Lie down on the couch and let me do all the work. But you know what you’ve got to do this time, right?”

He nodded, “Yes, give you a warning when I feel it happening.”

“No!” I scolded him with my tone. “You have to warn me before you feel it happening, got it?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

When my brother was in position on the sofa, I didn’t rush. I began stroking his already hard cock very slowly. Actually, I was really enjoying myself. I’d never seen a hard cock so close in broad daylight, and I’d never had the opportunity to just take my time and play with one.

Every now and then, Josh would let out a low moan, but not so much that it made me panic.

And then the worst thing happened that a girl wants when she’s giving a guy a handjob: He passed out cold. “Oh great! That’s just perfect!” I said out loud.

I got up and went to sit in the stuffed chair and sipped what was left of my drink. It wasn’t making me shudder anymore, and it had every nerve in my body tingling ... and I was fucking horny.

Finally, I got up and went to the laundry room. I moved his clothes to the dryer, and then I returned to the den. I immediately went to the wet bar and mixed myself another drink.

I sat sipping my drink and looking at my naked and sleeping brother. I had to giggle when I saw that his cock was still hard and twitching. “Hell, why not?” I got up and kneeled down beside the sofa. While sipping my drink with one hand, I reached out and slid my fingers around his throbbing cock. His body reacted noticeably.

Not wanting to take a chance on him cumming, I practiced the squeeze technique. With him passed out, I didn’t have to worry about hurting him as I squeezed his cock just under the swollen head. It took longer than I thought, but his hips finally relaxed.

Over the next thirty minutes, I stroked his cock slowly until I’d feel his hips tense and rise up. I’d apply the squeeze until he relaxed again, and then I’d go right back to stroking him.

Half way through my drink, my pussy was flowing generously. I couldn’t resist any longer. I got up and ran to my room, returning a minute later with my vibe. It slid into my drenched pussy easily, and when I turned it on, I’m sure my eyes rolled back.

I could hold it in place with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. After I’d cum two times, I turned it off and went back to stroking my brother’s cock.

I couldn’t help myself. I moved up and began licking and sucking Josh’s nice hot cock. This was something else I’d never had the opportunity to do—give a blowjob at my own pace. Blowjobs with Brad had always been too rushed with no time to play. I was really enjoying myself. Of course, I did have to apply the squeeze to his cock several times.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.