The Best Birthday Present Ever - Cover

The Best Birthday Present Ever

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wayne Murphy is about to get the best birthday gift ever from his twin sister and favorite lover, Wendy. What's the gift? His ex-wife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Revenge  

“Damn, pussy boi, you are TIGHT! Even after getting pegged by my sister, no less!” I told Jordan as I buggered him at last, “now, if you had just given up the booty back then instead of trying to entrap me, well, we could have had some real fun, couldn’t we? And your sorry ass wouldn’t be stuck in indefinite chastity as well as bondage!”

I slapped Jordan’s buns as I rammed him deeper in front of my sister and ex-wife. Tamara Marvin was now divorced from both of us, of course, since bondage automatically dissolved marriages according to Arizona Revised Statutes. Unlike some other states, Arizona law forbade anyone to be bound to servitude who was under the age of eighteen, of course. Thankfully, both Jordan and Tamara were well above the requisite age of consent.

Jordan was gagged with a ball gag, so he couldn’t reply, but his hips worked with me involuntarily, due to obvious pleasure in spite of the pain. He was stuck in a passive role, but he was a bit more active than one might expect. Then again, Tamara did the same for Wendy as she got her backfield plowed by my sister. Luckily for her, my cum served as a rather nice coating of lube for her already gaping asshole as my sister sodomized her with glee.

Of course, Tamara wasn’t gagged and her cries of ecstasy left no question that she enjoyed every last second of getting her bottom used by Wendy. Her resistance to slavery seemed to crumble a lot faster, though her smoldering resentment remained to a large extent. Knowing that she would get to bugger her ex helped mollify her more than a little, though it added to his misery and anger. Their attitudes were as different as night and day, at least partly thanks to their increasingly divergent experiences of bondage just today.

“Oh ... yes ... fuck ... my ... ass!” Tamara begged Wendy for more dildo up her tush, clearly enjoying sodomy than one might have guessed.

She might not enjoy the rest of her enslavement, I thought to myself. I could think of various ways to make her pay for her past mistreatment of me. Even so, knowing that my own slut ex-wife enjoyed getting butt-fucked was a very handy piece of information indeed. She could be rather useful to me that way, among many others, and this could be used as leverage, along with other things.

“Yeah, this guy is really torn about this whole ... anal business, ain’t he? Tight, tight, tight ... push back harder, bitch boi! Take it as deep as you can! I can go for a good while, since I already came up Tamara’s tushy! Her ass looks nicer, but yours ain’t half-bad. Very tight, very hot!” I declared as I rammed Jordan as roughly as I could.

Jordan tried to scream through his ball gag, but he was muffled, of course. His sweet little booty certainly engulfed me and seemed to enjoy the action even if he didn’t. I pushed further into his colon and he screamed even louder now through his ball gag. His wrists chafed against his handcuffs as I screwed his already sore backdoor. He winced as I drove further up his violated bunghole, proving that he would limp around for days, if he was lucky.

Finally, the sight and sounds of my ex-wife creaming herself from my sister sodomizing her ruthlessly, combined with the tightness and heat to make me spill my moneyshot and flood Jordan’s bowels. I pulled out of him and I heard the pop as my prick left that gape where his sphincter tried to close on itself in vain. My spunk oozed out of Jordan’s butthole down his thighs, leaving a trail of proof that he was now our bitch, as was Tamara.

“Want to let Tamara bugger him now?” I suggested to Wendy, wanting to make Jordan really suffer now.

Besides, he was well-lubricated, wasn’t he, especially with my jizz leaking from his asshole like that.

“Brother, you have the best ideas. Alright, slut. Here’s your chance. Ravage his ass! Make him scream through that gag again! I want his bum to gape wide enough that you could fit a softball back there! If I have my way, he’ll never fully close up again. Since he’ll be in chastity for the foreseeable future, he might as well get used to taking his pleasure as a suppository. I do enjoy watching how much he grits his teeth while getting sodomized! I also love knowing that he won’t be able to stop it at all or sit down whatsoever,” Wendy snickered, getting even a giggle from Tamara despite her own pain and bondage.

Oh, my, I thought ... Stockholm Syndrome didn’t take long with my ex ... still, she might yet wish that she had treated me better in the past. I wouldn’t make it that easy of a reunion, after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.