Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 37: The First Day of Christmas

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 37: The First Day of Christmas - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

December 19, 1980

 

I don’t actually know what the Twelve Days of Christmas are. Well, except for a song that is annoyingly repetitive and involves gifts of absurd items. Well, I’d take the golden rings. Duh. So would Angie. Duh.

For me, in 1980, I’m saying the 19th to the 31st fits. OK, that’s 13 days. Sue me.

From the 19th to the 31st, it was all about Christmas. We were on break. No classes. No homework. No pending tests. No study groups. Nothing. I had a party today, then lots of family stuff, days with nothing planned at all. New Year’s Eve fits into there.

After the 31st, it’s a new year. We might still be in Christmastime — the lights, the tree, they stayed up. Christmas break continued (almost no one called it Winter Break, or ‘the Holidays’. Not yet. I had to keep myself from saying that more times than I can count). But it’s no longer in the Twelve Days. Christmas itself? Firmly over. Just like those early-in-the-month days when the lights are up, and the stores are merry, but it’s just not close enough yet to be in those magic twelve days. Or thirteen. Whenever they are.

We — minus Mark and Morty — converged on Mike’s house around 5. Rita greeted us with hugs. That was a happy surprise. We’d talked only a little, yet I felt that she liked us more than just as an indulgent step-parent. Maybe she saw in us some of the girl she’d — relatively recently — been.

We all headed downstairs. Rita had provided more, and better, snacks than usual. Hey, it was a party, not a study group. We had meat and cheese and veggie trays, crackers, some little sausages, and finger sandwiches. Not bad!

Everyone piled on the couches, snuggling with their dates. Emily and Nancy made a game out of snuggling together, including kisses on the cheek. I thought they made a cute couple. I was also pretty sure they had little interest in switching teams.

We were, originally, a bunch of nerds. Yeah, fine, not the stereotypical nerds. Angie? Candice? Emily? No one would’ve looked at them and said they were nerds. Nor Mike, or Mark and Morty. Not in junior high either. Well, maybe Candice.

But me? Jimmy, Connie, Sarah? Definitely. We’d been junior high nerds all the way. Dan and Marcus were in between, too social to be just nerds, but on the fringe.

And we were a study group. That screams ‘nerdy’. At least it does when you’re already mostly A students and just trying to fix one or two classes, but are also trying to push your A up to a higher A. And we all were.

I didn’t think we counted as nerds now. That was still a bit of a shock to me. Admittedly, and I’ve said this before, some of it comes from being in a school where 95% of the kids (or more) are going to college. In a good year, five to ten percent of our graduating class would be National Merit Scholars and easily a quarter would have full-ride scholarships. When a quarter of the class would be ‘nerds’ at any other school, definitions have to adjust.

Whether or not we were ‘nerds’, we had started as kids who, mostly, barely knew each other. We were a tight-knit clan now, bound by shared experiences, shared interests, and shared secrets. I couldn’t remember a time in my other life where I’d had this many friends who I was this close to.

We started off the party as nerds. Piled in the rumpus room of a giant house, heated pool and hot tub waiting, some of us knowing we had a date in the guest room, billiards and darts and games handy, what did we do? Rehash finals. In detail. Sometimes excruciating detail. Did I miss this question or that one? What was the proper conjugation of that verb? Oh, my god, did I miss an easy vocabulary word?

Nerds.

That lasted until Rita came down, waved, and called. “Hey! You kids have fun! The number where we’ll be is on the fridge, if you need anything.”

Then she surprised us. Well, I’d guessed she wasn’t as clueless as she looked. Mike had, too, by now. “And if your parents ask, I was here all night. If they call, tell them I’m in the bathroom, and I’ll call them back from our party. Oh, and - don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! Love you, Mike! Bye!”

Connie turned an interesting shade of red. “Holy shit! How much does she know?!”

Jimmy, surprisingly, laughed. “She’s been paying more attention than you think. She knows what not to look for, if you get what I mean.”

Connie clapped a hand over her mouth. “If she says a word to my parents, I am sooooooooo dead!”

Jimmy hugged her. “It’s OK. She won’t. If she was going to, she’d have done it long ago. You think she’s driving us back and forth just to rat us out?”

Connie thought about it. “Um ... OK ... no. That’s dumb. You’re right, honey.”

Emily looked at Mike. “Did you know?” Mike shrugged, then nodded. “Look, I think it’s what Jimmy said. She knows what not to look for. I don’t think she knows knows. But she knows what she’s not going to look into.”

Debbie frowned. “Why didn’t you say anything?”

Mike shrugged again. “Look, if I’d said something, you wouldn’t have come. Or would’ve been all uptight. What’s she going to do? ‘Hey, Mrs. Banks, um ... listen. I’ve been letting all the kids screw for months. No, I didn’t mean screwing around, I mean screw. Anyway, just thought you should know. Bye!’. Like Jimmy said, she won’t do anything. I think she’s loving the whole thing. And you all know Sarah’s parents would crucify me if they found out.” He hugged Sarah, who grinned and smooched Mike on the cheek.

“Dad would! And you know that, for us, crucifixion isn’t all that special, either,” Sarah said with a grin.

Debbie bit her lip. “OK. Good call. Nothing to forgive! I wouldn’t change a thing.” She scooted in a little closer to Marcus. “My life would be a lot poorer without all of you, but particularly this guy.” The kiss she gave Marcus was not on the cheek.

Angie decided we needed a new topic. And, Angie being Angie, I wasn’t surprised at what it was. “OK, so, they’re gone, we have the house to ourselves. Some of us,” she winked at Candice and Debbie, “have appointments in the guest room. The rest of us don’t. Believe me, I’ve thought about the bedrooms upstairs, but I think we need to respect Rita. Well, and Anderson, too. So, except for Mike, who has his own room and can make his own call, I think we need to keep it to the guest room, even on a night like tonight. Sorry, Dan,” she grinned and kissed him, “but we might get a turn, anyway.” She paused, then winked. “On the other hand, well, they’re gone. It’s just us. I vote hot tub. And, I vote we do this right. Clothes off in the pool house, towels if you want ‘em, but I, for one, will carry mine. We’ve all seen each other in the buff by now. I don’t want an orgy — gods no — but I want to just be myself with my friends.”

I looked around the room. Debbie had expressed the most opposition last time. She was nodding, now. “Y’all know I was hesitant last time. Fuck it! I’m in, Angie.”

Connie shook her head. “What have I gotten into? Fine, you want to look at my flat little chest, go for it!”

Jimmy grinned and hugged her. “You’re beautiful, honey.”

Nancy laughed. “Hey, I’m as flat as you are, and I don’t even have a boyfriend. Ogle away! I’m in.”

Angie laughed. “Look, y’all are comparing boobs.”

Nancy giggled and pointed. “So? Like you, or Candice, or Sarah, have anything to complain about.”

I jumped in. “Yeah, well, Candice will probably have a sore back in ten or twenty years. Be careful what you wish for.” Candice blushed, but gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Angie grinned. “No, that’s not what I meant. Y’all are fixated on boobs. And I agree, boobs are cool. Big, small, whatever. But you’re forgetting that we get to ogle the guys and I, for one, am going to go for it!”

Candice yelled, “Woo-hoo! You go, hussy!”

Angie giggled, “I know you know it, hussy!”

We got up, headed to the pool house, stripped, then showered, guys in one shower room, girls in the other. There were a few blushes, but nothing bad.

I was proud of the group we’d become.

Mike headed to the hot tub and hit the jets. Everyone piled in. Candice climbed right into my lap this time. I’m not sure I was the most comfortable seat, with my cock poking at her, but she seemed to like it, anyway. We only stayed a few minutes before Candice declared, “I think it’s time for a good nap. We’ll see you soon. Come along, boyfriend!”

I wasn’t about to protest.

We walked hand in hand to the pool house, rinsed off, then headed for the bedroom. I was surprised that she didn’t attack me in the shower, but she had a plan. She grinned when we got to the bedroom.

“I want to try something. It might not work at all, I don’t know. But I want to try it.”

She laid back on the bed.

“Um ... I’ll last a little longer...”

“Shush. It’s fine. I want you to kneel up here.” She tapped her neck. “So I can...” her tongue stuck out and wiggled.

Oh. Well, then. I grinned, climbed up on the bed, and got in position. She took my cock in her mouth, swirled her tongue over the head, then sucked me in a little deeper. Her lips started pressing. Then she mumbled around my cock. “Just let me know when you’re close.”

“OK, I can do that,” I grinned, trying to keep from pressing at her too aggressively. Apparently, that was a mistake.

“I like it when you fuck my face. I can handle it. Just let yourself go.”

My hips moved a bit more. She groaned out a “Yesssssssssss.”

It wasn’t going to take long. A few minutes later, I slowed. “Candice, soon. I’m close.”

She grinned and let me out of her mouth. “Mmmmm. Now. Scoot a little lower.”

What? Um ... oh! Really?

I scooted down until I was just below her tits, guessing her plan. Candice grinned, eyes sparking. “Uh huh!” She reached down, positioned my cock, then pressed her tits together. They were still damp from the shower. We’d need something if this took long. But it wasn’t going to.

“Fuck them, Steve. Fuck my tits. Fuck my big boobies!” She was giggling and squirming. And moaning. I started moving. It was different. And good. Her eyes were hooded, and the look in them was pure lust. This was pushing some button of hers, and it was a good one. I had an idea, something else we’d never done. I slowed. “Unnnnnhhh, nooooo, keep goinggggg!”

“Shush.” I took her right hand, brought it to my lips, kissed her fingers. Then guided it back to her pussy, placing it there.

She blushed, but her legs shifted wider and her fingers started caressing and rubbing. I reluctantly turned my gaze back forward. Not that I didn’t want to look into her eyes, but if I could’ve watched her hand and her eyes at the same time? Damn.

I started moving again, not holding back at all this time. She wanted me to let go, and I wanted very much to cum. We both watched my cock slide back and forth between her tits, and I looked into her eyes. She’d started shuddering and gasping. Before much time at all had passed, she tensed. “AhhhhhhHHH GGUUHH!”

That did it. I slammed my hips forward and started spurting. On her face, her neck, and down to the top of her chest. At the first splatter, she groaned. “GGAAAAAAAHHH!” eyes rolling back and shaking all over.

I stayed in place, panting, watching her. It took a bit for her eyes to blink open. “Oh ... fuck ... that was ... hotter than I’d even hoped.” She blushed a little, cutely shy. “So naughty, though. You must think...”

I grinned. “I can’t imagine feeling anything bad about you, Candice.”

She shivered and suddenly was blinking at tears. It took a few sniffles; then she sighed. “I love you so much.” She lifted her hand and swirled her tongue over each finger, collecting her honey from them. So much for any need to wait to get hard again. Damn! Then her fingers slid through my cum, collecting it, licking up most of it, rubbing the rest into her skin. “Mmm, lotion!” Her eyes flicked to my cock. “I see he’s already up for more.” Giggling, she reached over and grabbed a condom. “Can we do it with me on top, this time?”

“Of course. Like I’d say no to that!”

Candice grinned, kissed the head of my cock, then rolled the condom onto it. We changed places, and she scooted over me, facing me. I knew facing away might be a little better for her, physically, but, especially tonight, I wanted to look into her eyes. I was happy that she was facing this way.

She got my cock slotted — practice makes perfect — and slipped down. “Oooooooohhhhhh! So good!”

Her hips and mine found the right rhythm, and we moved together. She hit a small orgasm, then another. Her hands moved to find her tits, caressing, squeezing. My moving her hand must have freed something in her mind; she was touching herself more than ever before. Since her tits were busy, I slipped a finger to her pussy and tickled her clit. “Yessssss! Play with my naughty little cunt!” she howled, tossing her head. “Play with it! It’s yours!” She threw her head back. “GAAAIIIEEEEEE!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.