Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 36: T-Bone? Really?

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 36: T-Bone? Really? - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

Dec 7, 1980

 

“Oh ... y ... yes ... Candice ... Candice ... ccumminggggggggg.”

As she came for the third time, I bore down and kissed her hard, spurting in the condom with a deep moan.

Biology had run its course, and the playground was open, to our mutual happiness. As usual, she’d sucked me off, and I’d enjoyed her delicious pussy until she couldn’t handle any more. Then I moved over her and took her, holding her arms and driving in.

I collapsed on her, panting.

She sniffled a little and hugged me tight. “Y ... you have no idea how much I missed this, Steve.”

I kissed her softly. “I’m sorry. The next break will be hard, but honey, we’ll manage.”

She nodded. “I ... I know we will. I’m just addicted!” She grinned. “You’re just so ... so good to me. You’re such a good guy. I love you. I’m so lucky we met.”

“You’re lucky? I get to be with an amazing girl who’s sweet and hot and you’re lucky? I don’t think so!” I hugged her tight and grinned.

She shook her head. “I think I’m the luckiest girl around.”

“Well ... flattery will get you everywhere.”

We panted a bit, then I moved off, getting rid of the condom. She grinned, pounced. Her tongue flicked all over my cock, up and down the shaft, licking at the head, sucking a little. “Yum!”

Her enthusiasm was infectious, and I was quickly hard. As she intended, of course.

She grinned. “I planned a little surprise for you. Call it ... an early Christmas present.”

“And what is that, Miss Matthews?”

She wriggled around the bed and moved to her hands and knees. “I want to try something new.”

“Um, Candice, we’ve done this.”

She wiggled her ass. “Nope. Nooooooo we haven’t. I’d know. Believe me!”

Um. Did she? “Um... there?”

She nodded firmly. “Yes. I want to.”

“Are you sure? I’ve heard it can hurt a lot. And, just, um ... well. Are you sure sure? Really sure?”

She nodded just as hard. “I’m really, really sure. I’ve thought about it. I’ve um...” She got a fair bit redder, bit her lip, and continued, looked down, “ ... tested it. With a finger. Or two. I really want to. I want you to ... to take it. I’m sure.”

I took a deep breath. This was a first. Including the first go-around. I knew a lot about it, I thought, but it was all ‘book learning’ and careful study of pictures.

“OK. If you want to. But if at any point you want to stop, you need to tell me. I don’t know what I’m doing, and I don’t want to hurt you.”

“A little hurting never hurt a girl,” she said with a quick smile and a blush. She opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of KY Jelly. “I know we need this.”

That confirmed that this was always the plan.

“OK, but we’re starting slowly. And I want to try something.”

I wet her ass with the jelly. Liberally. Then scooted under her.

“Lower down, honey.”

“But...”

“You need to relax. I want to try this.”

“Uh ... OK.”

She pressed down to my mouth. I started eating her. At the same time, I ran a finger over her ass. “OOoooooo!”

I teased a bit, ate a bit. Then slid the finger in, slow and gentle. “OOOooffff ohfuck ... GGAHHH!”

I kept going, wiggling my finger, tongue flicking at her clit. I brought it almost out, then added a second. “NNNUUUHHH ohga that’s ... that’s ... don’tstop ... don’tstoppppppp”

I added a third. If she could handle those ... maybe. Probably. She was groaning almost as much as she was moaning, but she’d managed another big orgasm and at least three little ones. I couldn’t doubt that she wanted this.

I let her up and went to pick up a condom.

“N ... no. We don’t need that.”

“Are you sure? It ... um ... I won’t last as long.”

She looked me in the eye. “It’s ... too risky ... in my pussy. I know that. But I want it. I want there to be nothing between us. I want it!”

It was 1980. She’d been a virgin. I’d been a virgin. The odds of a disease were near zero. She wanted this. I could do it for her.

Of course I went with it. I didn’t have the heart to tell her no. Plus, it was incredibly tempting.

I moved behind her, applied ample KY to my cock, then brought it to her ass. “O ... oh ... it’s...”

“Yes.”

I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around, caressing her tits. “Ahhhhhhhhh yes ... yes ... in ... in me ... Steve...”

I didn’t. I kept pressure on her ass and kept playing. “Please ... pleaseeeeeee ... in meeeee...” Then I pinched her nipples. “GAAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!”

I pressed forward. It hurt. Then she suddenly yielded, and at least an inch popped in.

“OOOOoooofffffff ohmygod!”

“Is it too much?” I could feel her trembling, hear the groans.

“N ... no ... no ... don’t you dare stop ... just wait ... I need ... to breathe.”

She drew in big gulps of air. Finally, she calmed a little. I could feel her relax.

“More ... more ... go slow, but more.”

I pressed. It was unbelievably tight. And warm. I was having some serious thoughts about control issues, even after two. It’s not that it was better, it wasn’t, but it was so very different. And not having a condom was ... better. Insane, elsewhere, but sensation-wise? Better.

Her ass yielded bit by bit, and her moans grew deeper. I finally bottomed out. She gasped when she felt my hips press up to her. “I ... is ... it’s ... all the ... wayyyyyyyyyyy!” A little orgasm ripped through her, which did amazing things to her ass. If she hadn’t been so tight, it’d have been over.

“N ... now ... fuck me.”

I drew back, slowly. In, slowly.

“Noooo ... no you ... fucker ... fuck me! Fuck my asss! Fuck my slutty little ass!”

I sped up. I wasn’t completely comfortable. Something in her tone had me a bit on edge. Ironically, her cries were helping me keep control.

“Yessss fuck me brute, fuckkkkmeeeee use my hot little naughty assssss.”

I started moving faster, harder. My mind went to what we’d done before, and my hand came down on her ass. Not very hard, but leaving just a bit of a print. Smack!

“GGAHHHH!!!!!!” she exploded, hard, sagging. I had to slow until she had some strength back.

“OhmygodStevedon’tstop!”

I growled, fucked harder. Smacked. Again. Taking her. Watching press her ass back at me. Her hair tossing, cumming, little ones, back to back to back.

I couldn’t hold out very long. As she wailed, I pressed in and exploded. At the first spurt, she cried out “fuckfuckfuckFUCKKKKKNNGGGGAWWDDDDDDD” and shook all over. She went rigid but for the spasms, then collapsed. I let my cock slide out, looked at it, and headed off for a washcloth.

I was back quickly; she was still out. I slid into bed and pulled her into my arms.

Her eyes fluttered open. “T ... that ... that was ... a ... amazing. Oh ... oh my ... my god.” She pressed in tight, kissing, tongue finding mine, chasing it.

Her eyes locked on mine, smiling, batting her eyelashes. “We have to do that again. We so have to do that again. Oh. My. God.”

I smiled. “I’m glad you liked it.”

Her arms went around me and squeezed tight. “I just. I love you. So much. You’re such a good guy. I’m the luckiest girl.”

I hugged back. “And I’m the luckiest guy, Candice.”

“Mmmmmmmmmmm.”

We snuggled for a bit. Then I sighed.

“We need a shower, honey. We should get back.”

“I know. I do. Carry me!”

I laughed, picked her up, and took her to the shower.

We almost got sidetracked when she wanted to find out if I could do one more. I decided I couldn’t. Reluctantly.


10:45pm.

I’d left the light on, knowing she’d be by. She didn’t disappoint.

She slipped in, closed the door, grinned, then put both hands over her ass and walked over, smirking. Word traveled fast.

She scooted into bed and looked at me. “You. Put it. There?!”

I shrugged a little. “She wanted to. She really, really wanted to.”

“Oh, I know! I heard! She’s been thinking about it. She definitely wanted to. Don’t worry. But still. You did and she did.”

“We did.”

“No one is getting one of those anywhere near there anytime soon.”

“Anywhere near? It’s not that far away, distance-wise.”

Whap! “You know what I mean!”

“Wanted things to be clear.”

She giggled. And blushed. Surprisingly much. “Um ... of course I’ve, um ... considered. And said hell no, but still. How ... how was it?” Not much got Angie flustered and shy and embarrassed. This did.

“It was, well, different.”

“Good? Bad?”

“Good, OK? But ... it was almost too much. And ... she was almost too much. It had some weird to it.”

“Bro, your dick was in her ass. It doesn’t get that much weirder.”

I shook my head. “I don’t mean that. She was ... obsessed. Angie, um ... look. We were apart for two weeks. Would you be acting like your life was complete again if you saw Dan after a two-week break?”

She shook her head. “Of course not. I mean, I really like the big lunk, but, no. You two are the lovey-dovey-est, though. Seriously? She was that clingy?”

I shook my head. “I love that she loves me. I love her to pieces, Ang. But, it was ... some parts of it just ... sent ... alarm bells ringing. Not big ones. But, still...”

She sighed. “Only my big brother would let a night where a beautiful girl practically demands he fuck her ass turn into something with alarm bells. But I know you’re not ... jumpy. What are you going to do?”

“Just love her, Ang. What else can I do?”

“You could ask her if anything’s wrong.”

“Tried that. Aside from missing me, no.”

“Wait and see if she’s better next week? The holidays make people crazy, brother mine.”

I nodded. “Maybe that’s it. I guess we’ll see. It’s not like I’m going to storm over there and demand to see her.”

Angie giggled. “Oh, I can just see that going over so well!”

I sighed and hugged her close.

“I love you, little sis. I love that I can talk about these things with you. I’d go crazy if I didn’t have someone so close to talk to.”

“Me too, big brother. It’s ... it’s indescribably special.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.