Variation on a Theme, Book 1 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 17: Any Movie Will Do

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17: Any Movie Will Do - What if you had a second chance at life? Steve finds himself fourteen again, with a chance to do things differently. He quickly finds this new world isn't quite the same as the first time around. Can he make the most of this opportunity, and what does that even mean? Family, friends, love, growth, change, loss, heartache, sadness, recovery, joy, failure, success, and more mix and mingle in a highly character-driven story that's part do-over, part coming-of-age.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

September 20, 1980

 

“Mom, we haven’t been going out on Saturdays, but we were talking last night about pizza and a movie.”

“Well. We agreed, honey, so I guess it’s OK. Who’ll be there?”

“So far it’s me, Candice, Angie, Dan, Mark, Morty, Mel, Emily, and Andy. I’m pretty sure Jimmy’s in, and Connie, too.”

“OK. You don’t need us to drive, right?”

“Nah, Angie and I will ride our bikes.”

“OK, then. Your father and I will probably go out.”

That meant an empty house. Tempting, except we didn’t have transportation — meaning a long bike ride to the house and back — and the neighbors would probably rat us out. If we got more desperate, well ... desperate times call for desperate measures?

 

So, I mixed up the timeline a bit between telling Mom who was going and making sure they were going.

I got the phone and called Dan. “Hey, what’s up?”

“We’re putting the Saturday band back together. Pizza, tonight? Games? Movie?”

“And why are we doing this, when we weren’t last week?”

“Girls.”

“Oh, right! Sounds like a plan!”

I got the same reaction from Jimmy. He said he’d call Connie, and he was pretty sure she’d be in. Mark and Morty said they’d check with Mel and Emily, but that Emily had already complained about not having time with them.

Andy was out; they had a team meeting. He was in for Sunday, though. That might leave Mel skipping tonight. I wasn’t sure.


We hit the pizza place about 5. Emily kicked our butts at video games. She’d been tutoring Connie, and Connie was mentoring Jimmy. The actual competition was between them. The rest of us pretty much just watched.

Candice snuggled up as we settled in at the table. I felt a hand on my leg, then on my lap. Reluctantly, I nudged her away. The movie theater was enough. We didn’t need to get in trouble here. Candice got the message, but not before giving me a squeeze.

One little (big?) change in the new me was that I was burning more calories than ever, but eating less. Pizza was a much less common indulgence. Half my dinner was from the salad bar, anyway. I found that I liked salad more than I had before, too. Mom had almost entirely gotten rid of the sort of snacks old-me had eaten, replacing them with carrots, celery, nuts. Things that I’d used to call rabbit food. I was considering adding hummus, but that’s not easy to buy in 1980 Houston. I could make it, though.

Dan was considering getting a limo for the dance. I nixed it. “It sounds like fun, but consider, we wouldn’t all fit, so you’d need more than one; the parents want to take us, so they’d hate it; and, it’s just too much for Homecoming dance. Prom? Completely there. But not our first freshman dance.”

“Oh, well, you’ve got a point there. But, I mean, style, man!”

I looked around and laughed. “My sister’ll be on your arm. That’s more than enough style!”

Angie beamed. And, I think, nudged Dan under the table. “Yeah, you’re right.”

“And you,” I turned, grinning, and smooched Candice, “are almost more style than I can handle.”

Candice smiled and hugged me, whispering in my ear, “I’m certain you can ... handle ... things.”

I’m glad we weren’t rushing dinner. Walking to the theater wouldn’t have been easy.

 

We’d settled on ‘Melvin And Howard’ as the movie. I barely remembered it, but I thought it’d been good. I was going to miss most of it, anyway. By this point, the goal was to pick a movie in a nearly empty theater that started and ended at the right time. Quality and entertainment value hardly mattered. We were bringing our own entertainment.

I could be wrong. Jimmy and Connie might pay attention. They both seemed pretty good at multitasking.

The girls all wanted to run to the restroom. We again skipped the snacks; pizza was plenty. However, Candice decided we needed a soda. Two straws, naturally.

The girls came out, chattering away, likely about us guys. I offered my arm, Candice took it, and in we went, all the way to the left side of the back row. The movie hadn’t been well marketed — almost no one was in the theater. Candice looked around and whispered “Yes! Great movie pick!” I pinched her ass; she giggled and shook it.

We scattered around the back two rows. Angie leaned in as she passed. “I’m not sure whether to tell you to keep it down because of the risk, or let go because it gets me hot hearing you, hussy.” She grinned and gave Candice a hug.

Candice blushed but hugged right back. “Takes one to know one.”

Angie winked. “Don’t I know it!”

Candice snuggled in. I wrapped my arm around her and caressed her upper arm. She whispered “lower”. I whispered back, “lights”. She grumbled but nodded. That lasted until the lights dimmed for previews. Then she reached into her backpack and brought something out. “Hold this, boyfriend”. She dropped her bra into my lap. “And these”. Her panties. I’m pretty sure I reacted the way she wanted me to. Her hand dipped into my lap to check. And squeeze.

Thank goodness I’ve got some control.

By the time the previews were over, I was playing with her boobs and she was squirming. Before the end of the opening credits, she’d kissed the hell out of me while having her first orgasm of the night. “F ... f ... fuck!” she whispered. “We need to slow down, we have a whole movie!”

I chuckled. “We’ll see, little minx.”

We slowed down. I spent quite a while playing with her tits, with her just enjoying it. It took her a good thirty minutes to reach her second. That might be because I kept backing off just as she was getting close. I was getting better at reading her. She growled in my ear, banged a fist on my lap, and whispered threats if I didn’t “get to it”. But, when she got there, she shook and shuddered and moaned very deeply, even though I did my best to keep things muffled. I think she was trying to stay quiet as well. It went on and on.

Once Candice recovered, she had a surprise for me. A good one. I felt her fingers in my lap, then toying with the zipper. I wasn’t sure of this idea, but she pushed my hands away and kept going when I tried to slow things down. She’d figured things out, and shortly my cock was out and standing proudly. ‘Please, no one look down this row,’ I thought.

Her little hand wrapped around my cock and started stroking. Oh my! She must have realized this wouldn’t take long. Though longer than expected, since she repaid my torment. She stopped, started, stopped again. Then she pulled out another surprise. She wrapped some tissue around the base of my cock and whispered, “Can’t have you making a mess.” Her hand went back to work, not letting up. I came hard, her lips finding mine when I spurted. Her hand stayed busy until I’d stopped. Then she sat back up a little and started licking her hand off. “Mmm. I get a snack after all!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.